Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lean back and breathe [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Lean back and breathe [c] Empty
PostSubject: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 12:59

RainfrostSkyclan Territory

Rainfrost felt like he was exploring the territory for the first time all over again, like he was seeing it through fresh eyes. Which was utterly ridiculous, of course. Nothing had changed about him except his name. But the feeling persisted, and he found his pawsteps light as he walked beside Creamsky on their patrol. He found himself wanting to ask if Creamsky had a similar experience when he was first made a warrior, but was too embarrassed by the possibility that he hadn’t to do so.

Instead, he commented, “I believe this is the first time we have gone out with just the two of us.” He enjoyed Creamsky’s company, but he hadn’t spent much time with just the other warrior. Lightningpaw was almost always there. Perhaps Rainfrost should feel nervous about that, but he didn’t. He and Creamsky were friends, this had already been confirmed, and he felt comfortable with him. “It is nice,” He added, in case his earlier statement sounded negative in nature. He was glad Creamsky had agreed to go out with him. He was eager to use his newfound freedom as a warrior and experience the territory anew, but at the same time, he was unused to being in the territory on his own, and wanted company.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 13:07

Creamsky had been a little surprised when Rainfrost had asked for him to accompany him out into the territory...Mostly when it was just the tom - no Crookedlight in sight. It could be said that their little friend group was really just two friend groups put together, along with the recent addition of Juniperpaw of course. Creamsky and Lightningpaw, Rainfrost and Crookedlight... It was unheard of one to be without the other, but it was odd to just be the two of them. But yet, here they were - padding through the territory.

"Its a little odd," he meowed with an amused purr, giving a shrug of his shoulders as he glanced over as his friend. "But I agree - it is nice. Its also nice not being the only one of our friends in the Warrior's den," he added with a laugh. Stars, there was no denying how much of a relief it was. For a short while, he hadn't been sure of his place within the group because he had been the sole warrior but they were all catching up - only Lightningpaw and Juniperpaw remained. Lightningpaw was no doubt going to get her name any day, and Juniperpaw was close in her training. "How has being a warrior suited you so far? Must be nice to finally have your name - after all you are older than me."

Lean back and breathe [c] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 13:26

“I bet.” Rainfrost said with a soft huff of a laugh. He wondered then if Creamsky had been lonely in the warrior’s den. It can’t have been an easy adjustment, especially with Blackbear gone. Maybe he should’ve checked in more. He resolved then not to repeat the mistake of letting one of his friends get lonely.

He leapt up onto and then over a fallen log, pausing to look back at Creamsky. “It is good.” He agreed. He didn’t mention that he had held himself back on purpose, and had practically begged Birdstar not to give him his name until Crookedlight had returned. It was in the past now, and Crookedlight was back. If only Blackbear could return too, and everything would be as it should be.

With a hum of consideration, Rainfrost added, “It is a strange adjustment. I am not used to being able to leave on my own and the name is taking adjustment, but it is a good adjustment. I like it. I like being in the warrior’s den with you and Crookedlight. I look forward to Lightning and Juniperpaw joining us as well.” He tilted his head and looked at Creamsky curiously. “How did you handle it at first? Being a warrior?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 13:36

Hopping onto the fallen log next to Rainfrost, he took the moment to sit down as he listened to the warrior speak. He could only hum in agreement, before he paused as the question was turned onto him. His ear twitched as he glanced away. "Well...I'll admit that the reason I rushed through my training was a distraction from Blackbear leaving. Anything was better than thinking, so I just...Focused on my training and not how I felt." A heavy sigh escaped him, shaking his head. "Of course, I realized how unhealthy that all was right before I got my name so it was...An interesting time as a newly named warrior - figuring out my place within the Clan, how I felt about Blackbear...Getting Juniperpaw as an apprentice was just another thing to figure out," he added with a twitch of his whiskers. What a shock it had been to be given an apprentice so shortly after getting his name - he suppose it bespoke the trust that Wolfblossom had in him but...Well, there was no denying that he had screwed it up at first - he was just lucky that Juniperpaw was willing to forgive him for being a rotten mentor until he had found his paws for it.

"It...Certainly took time to find a balance of everything but I don't know if I've ever been happier than where I am now. I like who I am as a warrior, I enjoy hunting and patrolling... Training Juniperpaw has been curious, finding my way as a mentor but we've found something that works for the both of us. It wasn't easy, that's for sure...But I have no doubt that being a warrior is what I am meant for. What I want to be - and I'm eager to make Birdstar and Wolfblossom proud."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 13:49

Rainfrost paused as well, listening to Creamsky. He nodded slowly, and spoke softly. “You take good care of her,” He said softly, smiling faintly. “Juniperpaw, I mean. She speaks highly of you. I was reassured when she was assigned to you… I admit I am a little protective over her. I knew you would take care of her. You may have sped through your apprenticeship, but I do not think it shows. You are a good warrior. I would bet you already do. Make them proud, I mean.” Rainfrost said with certainty, and he gave Creamsky a faint, soft smile before leaping down and beginning to walk again.

“I am glad you are happy as a warrior as well,” He added as they walked. He felt a little spark of guilt. He had encouraged Blackbear to leave, after all, desperate to see Crookedlight return, had even tried to come with her. He prayed that him asking her to promise to find him was not part of what held her back from returning, and silently promised to keep his eyes peeled for Creamsky’s mother.

“Finding your place can be a difficult thing,” Rainfrost said softly after a moment of contemplation. “Finding that certainty, it is… it is a good feeling.” He nodded a little, his struggles with descriptions of emotions showing itself. “I am still… struggling to reach it for most things. But I feel more confident that I will reach it. Warriorhood… it is something I feel I am meant for as well.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 14:44

A sigh of relief escaped Creamsky as Rainfrost reassured him - he had nearly messed it up when he had gotten so distracted with his warrior duties while sick but... It was nice - he enjoyed it, teaching others. He was excited for whenever his next apprentice would be, thought he suspect it would be a while with all of the other warriors who needed to try their paw at it as well.

He bounded after Rainfrost, easily falling into step besides him as the warrior continued on, admitting his struggle to truly be certain of his place. "Maybe things will feel more right when you get an apprentice of your own," he meowed with a smile. "I think you would be suited for it. Even with your own doubts, you are kind and thoughtful and that is really what most apprentices need - a reassuring paw to guide them. But either way, I think its fine to take time to find your spot within the Clan." There was a pause at that, giving a shrug of his shoulders with a sheepish laugh. "I honestly don't know if I wouldn't feel so... Right with my spot in SkyClan if it wasn't for Blackbear leaving. I...Doubt I ever would have been confident enough to leave the safety of her tail until it suddenly wasn't there to shelter me."

He paused briefly once more - coming to a complete stop this time as he stared down at his paws for a few heartbeats before he lifted his gaze and quickly picked up the pace to catch up to Rainfrost once more. "I...Don't think I mind it in the end. It hurt, her leaving...But I am thankful in the sense of how its shaped me. Without her to lean on, I had to find my own confidence instead of always being the timid kit who cowered from conversations. Thought...Maybe for you, finding your place on your own isn't right." He glanced over at Rainfrost, a bright smile on his face. "I mean, obviously your place is here with us - our friend group. Me, Crookedlight, Lightningpaw and Juniperpaw... I can't ever see you being on your own - maybe now that Crookedlight is a warrior, things will feel more right for you? Or maybe it won't til the others are in the den with us - only time will tell."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 15:04

Rainfrost was silent as he absorbed Creamsky’s words, and he was silent for a good few moments after that, wearing a thoughtful expression. It surprised him, Creamsky’s admittance that having to strike out on his own was better for him in the end. It is not what he would’ve expected, though it did make sense. If you spent all your time hiding, you would never experience the world. Perhaps a removal of hiding spaces was a necessity, in that case.

But that led Rainfrost to wonder then if he had spent too much time hiding as well, if that contributed to his sense of displacement. Was it really about how he found his way to the clan, or was it that he only felt steady when he had the people closest to him, namely Birdstar and Crookedlight? He had worked hard, thrown himself into his training, but he had never really left Birdstar’s side. In that way, he wondered if he was still just a little kit, sticking to Birdstar like glue, afraid of the big, new world around him.

And then Rainfrost realized the silence must be getting awkward, and he shook his head to clear it. “I appreciate your faith in my ability to be a mentor.” Rainfrost said. He wasn’t so sure himself, but he wanted to believe Creamsky’s assessment. "That makes sense, how you feel about Blackbear leaving. Sometimes we must take a leap in order to grow, voluntarily or not. There’d be no climbing without the risk of fall.”

“I do feel more secure when I am with one or all of you,” Rainfrost added with a small, soft smile. He tilted his head up as the sun filtered through the leaves. “It brings me a lot of comfort to know that I am a part of our group.” Creamsky said he was one of them with such confidence. Rainfrost knew that was true, but still, it made him smile. Maybe Creamsky was right, and his earlier concerns were nothing more than doubt. He was better when he was with other cats. “It does feel more right these days. Everything does.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 15:20

Creamsky didn't mind the silence following his words, simply taking the time to scan the branches above them - ears perked for anything to catch his attention, any prey worth hunting but it seems their conversation was making it hard to hunt. It didn't bother him - they came out to walk and talk, not hunt but it was still always to keep an eye out...Mostly with all of the mouths to feed that SkyClan had. He wouldn't turn out a chance to hunt if it was there.

Finally thought, Rainfrost spoke - thanking him for his thoughts. He glanced over at the tom with a content smile, listening as he spoke about everything feeling...Right. He could only nod his head in agreement - since things had calmed down and they were learning what a normal life truly was, there was a sense of...Everything falling into place. It was easier to know where to put his paws when there was far less a risk of stepping in the path of a Twoleg. Of waking up to find multiple Clanmates missing.

He knew it wasn't exactly what Rainfrost meant but it was still how he felt - it was like he had been holding his breath without knowing it, and was finally learning what taking simple breaths of fresh air was truly like. Mostly with Crookedlight back - it just hadn't felt normal without their friend. "Yeah," he breathed, closing his eyes as he lifted his head towards where the sunlight managed to break through the branches and warm his face.

"Even if I have found my own paws to stand on, I am thankful to have you all with me. I couldn't ask for better friends." There was a pause, opening up his eyes as he gave Rainfrost a content grin. "Honestly, we should do this more often. Taking walks - no hunting, no patrolling...Just relaxing. With all of our duties and responsibilities...Times like these to ourselves are all the sweeter."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 15:27

Rainfrost tilted his head to look at Creamsky, and he responded to that content grin with a soft, small smile of his own, his shoulders relaxed and his head held high. “I must agree.” He said softly, looking forward once more, his eyes half open and the smile remaining on his face. “It is a good day, this has been a good walk. And you are a good friend.”

Rainfrost found himself wishing moments like this could last forever, moments where he wasn’t concerned about much, where he felt content and comfortable and happy. He knew they wouldn’t, and wishing wouldn’t make it so… but Creamsky was right. With the day-to-day stress of being a warrior, something was bound to come up sooner or later. But for now, they had this moment, and the could always find moments like it again. And that was enough.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 16:16

A content purr escaped Creamsky as the two basked in the sunlight, before finally he opened up his eyes to glance at the smaller tom. A thought crossed his mind, earning an amused huff from him as he turned to face his friend. "This is sudden, but how would you feel about a spar?" he asked with a tilt of his head, giving him a warm smile. "I didn't really get to see you fight when the foxes attacked and I want to see what you can do. We can go back to the walk if you want, I am just curious and it would be a fun way to really stretch our legs." There was a pause, before a sheepish laugh escaped him. "Also, honestly I just want to do a spar in general! I haven't really thought about doing one with you guys before but if we are going to fight at each others side, best to know how each other prefers to move."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 14:39

Rainfrost turned his head and tilted it in consideration as Creamsky made the offer of a spar. Creamsky made an excellent point, and Rainfrost could use any opportunity to improve and practice his own skills with fighting. He looked around, noting that they were in enough of a clearing that they could roll around on the frosty grass without running into too many obstacles, and the light of a challenge entered blue and yellow eyes.

Turning on his paws to face Creamsky head-on, Rainpaw backed up a few pawsteps as his content smile from before shifted into a slightly challenging grin. “Yes, I think that’s an excellent idea.” He shook out his fur, and, after giving Creamsky a heartbeat to prepare himself, dropped into a crouch before running into a leap onto his friend's side to knock him off his feet.

Jumping off Creamsky, Rainpaw tossed that grin over his shoulder, tail twitching as he felt a spark of adrenaline and excitement over the prospect of the friendly spar. “Your move,” He says with a twinkle in his eyes, one that was almost playful.

Rainfrost used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 (7+3) damage and costing -7 SP!

Rainfrost
30/30 HP
73/80 SP (-7)

Creamsky
30/40 (-10)
100/100 SP

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyFri 10 Mar 2023 - 12:00

Creamsky's ears perked in excitement as Rainfrost accepted the spar offer - thought the single heartbeat to prepare was not enough for him to expect Rainfrost to come sprinting into his side. All of his breath left his lungs as his weight was thrown - his paws scrambling to catch himself but didn't get the chance before he hit the ground and Rainfrost was leaping away. The warrior shook his head as he pushed himself to his paws, a good-natured huff escaping him. "Alright then," he responded, eyes searching for an opening for his own strike.

Then, without warning, he darted forward - charging nearly straight for Rainfrost before he did a sudden last moment leap over the tom's head. He landed behind him, quickly spinning to grab Rainfrost's tail in his mouth and pulled lightly - sweeping out with one of his legs to knock the tom's back legs out from beneath him. "How about that?" he teased as he released Rainfrost's fluffy tail, looking down at his friend with a playful smirk.

Creamsky used Tail Yank on Rainfrost, dealing 8 damage and costing 15 stamina. Rainfrost is stunned for 1 turn.

Creamsky

30/40 HP
85/100 SP (-15)

Rainfrost
22/30 HP (-8)
73/80 SP

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 11:44

Rainfrost fell for the feint, muscles bunching in preparation to duck out of the way at the last second as Creamsky charged for him. And then Creamsky leaps over his head, and though Rainfrost tries to turn around to face him, he’s not quite fast enough and he’s being tugged to the ground. He hit the ground with a soft, emphatic, “Oof.”

“Alright then,” Rainfrost shook his head hard to clear it, throwing himself forward and onto his paws, using the adrenaline in his veins to force himself to shake off the disorientation brought on by being suddenly yanked downwards. Moving as fast as he could manage, he turned around quickly to bat a harmless paw at Creamsky. He huffed out a breath, caught air in his lungs, and returned Creamsky’s grin. “Can’t get me down that easily,” He challenged.

Rainfrost used Random Recall to overcome the stun, costing -5 SP, and then used Front Paw Blow, dealing -5 damage and costing another -5 SP.

Rainfrost
22/30 HP
63/80 SP (-10)

Creamsky
25/40 HP (-5)
85/100 SP

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptySun 12 Mar 2023 - 13:09

There was a flicker of surprise from the warrior at how fast Rainfrost was back on his paws - before a laugh escaped him as the warrior spun and batted at his head. He raised a paw to try to knock away his friend's paw, sticking his tongue out as he leapt backwards out of reach. "Are you sure? Knocking you down seems the easy part!" he teased, darting forward to give Rainfrost a quick cuff on the ear before shifting out of range again. His blue eyes were glimmering with amusement. "I might not be able to keep you down, but I am sure I could knock you down again if I really wanted!"

Creamsky used Front Paw Blow on Rainfrost, dealing 6 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Creamsky

25/40 HP
80/100 SP (-5)

Rainfrost
16/30 HP (-6)
63/80 SP

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lean back and breathe [c]   Lean back and breathe [c] EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 15:39

Surprising even himself, Rainfrost stuck his tongue right back out at Creamsky with a breathy little laugh. He made a playfully offended little noise as he danced away after Creamsky’s paw batted over his ear, before that noise too devolved into a barely audible laugh. Sparring really was fun when it felt less like a test and more like a playfight.

Narrowing his eyes in challenge at his friend’s words, Rainfrost let out a little hum. “Is that so?” His eyes darted around, and then for just a moment, he grinned. Suddenly he moved forward, but instead of going straight for Creamsky, he scrambled up a nearby tree and into one of the lower branches. Now with the advantage of height he sorely needed, he bunched his muscles underneath him and leapt forward again, and this time, he was aiming straight for Creamsky. He'd seen Wolfblossom pull off the maneuver once, and adrenaline surged through him at the successful recreation.

He tackles him, using the strength gained from coming from above to get Creamsky off his feet. He lifts his head once his paws have been firmly planted on Creamsky’s shoulders, and that grin returns, however briefly. “Could say the same about you.” He teased. Involuntarily, the words are laced with a barely audible purr.

Rainfrost used Leaping Bound, dealing -5 damage and costing -10 SP. Creamsky is pinned for one turn.

Creamsky (PINNED)
20/40 HP (-5)
80/100 SP

Rainfrost
16/30 HP
53/80 SP (-10)

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw