Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

space to breathe [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

space to breathe [o] Empty
PostSubject: space to breathe [o]   space to breathe [o] EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 9:59 am

i've given up on counting blessings
Leopardstar was lying by the fresh-kill pile, slowly tearing into a frog. She loved her kits dearly, as any mother would, but they had driven her to exhaustion enough that she'd finally accepted one of the other queens' offer to watch over them for a little while; stepping out of the nursery for a little extra fresh air and something to eat alongside her Clanmates.

She enjoyed this, watching the cats around her do ordinary things. Hunting patrols returned and added to the fresh-kill pile, border patrols came back with typical reports, apprentices stumbled through the entrance after training sessions, kits tumbled in the corner of her vision.

Times like this, these moments of peace, were precious and fleeting. How long would it last?

She couldn't say.

But for the moment, she was content to enjoy it.
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Twilight Guardian
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: space to breathe [o]   space to breathe [o] EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 9:17 pm

Swiftheart approached slowly and sat by her leader side, giving her space. She gave a gentle purr and wave of her tail.

"Congratulations on your litter" she meowed with a dip of her head in respect to leopardstar.

"It is good to see new healthy kits"

Her mind weighed heavily on what the medicine cat had told her... Swiftheart would revile nothing. She was true to her word and had vowed silence. Plus, she could never even dream of betraying Heathers trust like that. Heather was her most beloved cat. Her mind however did often wonder how this would be resolved.

She tried to just focus on the present.

So much recently had been worrying about the future OR living in the past memories. She took this time to be just here in this moment.

She had a close friend right by her side who had just had a new family. She needed to remind herself that the present only came once and she wouldnt want to miss out on this worrying about something 20 moves from now.

"am I ... doing okay? as a warrior I mean? she asked all at once to her leader

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: space to breathe [o]   space to breathe [o] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 11:25 am

i've given up on counting blessings
Swiftheart had been a constant presence for about as long as Leopardstar could remember, and she offered her friend a smile and returned the wave of her tail as she came to join her. "Yes, it's a relief to see them safe and happy," she agreed. "I intend to do all I can to keep them that way."

Something seemed to weigh down the older warrior, though Leopardstar wasn't one to press the subject: she carried her own burdens, heavy as they were. But before she could fully put the idea out of her mind, Swiftheart spoke again; voicing her own concerns.

"I don't see why you wouldn't be. Why do you ask? Has something happened to make you doubt yourself?"
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Twilight Guardian
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: space to breathe [o]   space to breathe [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

space to breathe [o]
Page 1 of 1