Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Til' the last breathe I go (solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice | Skyclan Kit | tier 1 rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 59

Til' the last breathe I go (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Til' the last breathe I go (solo)   Til' the last breathe I go (solo) EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:44 am

She stumbled onto the barn's soft, earthy ground. Eclipse felt her breath shorten, her fur pricked up remembering Tallpaws words. "Catmint... I can't..." she mumbled, slipping on the ground. "I'm always going to be a dumb kittypet! I'm worthless, a lump of dirt!"

"Catmint... I'm nearing my demise. I must go to Twolegplace tomorrow in search of catmint..." She regained herself, coughing wildly. "If only..." She stepped out of the barn. "I'll hunt before my journey..." she muttered, grooming herself.

A squirrel entered her vision. She stumbled, then pounced, smashing herself against the ground, coughing and sneezing. "I shouldn't be wasting energy..." but she did anyway, a fury of paws and claws flying through the starry night. A good squirrel would do the trick for now.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

Til' the last breathe I go (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Til' the last breathe I go (solo)   Til' the last breathe I go (solo) EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:44 am

The member 'Bitterlife' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

Til' the last breathe I go (solo)
Page 1 of 1