Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open]

Go down 
+4
Holly
JJ
Stags
Mistpelt
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6046

Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open]   Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Mar 2023 - 14:47

Leopardsun listened as Birdstar and Wolfblossom spoke, trying not to let Burdockroot's continued lack of tact agitate her further. "Of course. I can certainly understand wanting to keep outsiders within your sight, especially given the circumstances. The privacy you're willing to offer would be much appreciated."

Once Burdockroot was no longer in hearing distance, she could speak- not quite freely; she had a reputation of her own to maintain in addition to that of her entire Clan. But certainly more freely than she could right now.

I'm just glad that it was Nightstar that went with her. Who knows how much worse this might have gone?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open]   Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 17:10

Plumleaf was surprised to hear she had visitors at the border, but the news that they were from Shadowclan brought more confusion than shock. She usually only saw the other medicine cats at gatherings and moonstone meetings, though it wasn't entirely unheard of for them to drop by each other's territories, just... interesting. What did they need to speak with her about? She joined the small group at the border, greeting the Shadowclanners with a friendly smile and wave of her tail.

"Hello Burdockroot, Leopardsun. It's nice to see the both of you."

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open]   Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 10:34

Burdockroot stared blankly at Birdstar and Wolfblossom as they spoke, flicking her tail absent mindedly. Spewing interntally, she vowed to never help a SkyClan cat again. They could solve their own murders. Finally, the cat who she actually wanted to speak too. Taking a few steps away she flashed Leopardsun a look before turning to Plumleaf. "Your clan has been less than receptive to what I came to share, but, nevertheless, a few moons ago I spoke to you at the Gathering before I was cut off. I believe it has to do with your clan. 'Razor sharp talons rip through skies as red as blood, leaving three deep gashes in their wake. ' I believe it is speaking about a SkyClan cat who was murdered with three deep gashes. I do not know details of your clan, but I knew you would. Why StarClan would think I would need to know this and not you, I am unsure." She glanced back towards Birdstar and Wolfblossom. "I hope StarClan learned from that mistake... But I hope it helps you. I believe the murderer is named after a bird or perhaps has a warrior name with 'talon'. StarClan isn't that generous, so I would be inclined to believe the bird name." With a twitch of an ear, she wondered if that was why Birdstar was so aggressive towards her arrival. Maybe she was the murderer and was attempting to hide that. Eh. Not her problem either way. Her duty was done.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6046

PostSubject: Re: Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open]   Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2023 - 18:01

"It's good to see you as well, Plumleaf," Leopardsun greeted the medicine cat as she arrived. "I hope that you've been faring well, despite the harshness of the season- all of you, of course."

She shook her head with a sigh as Burdockroot stepped aside with Plumleaf, allowing her to speak in peace- however brief this moment was, she would savor it. "I simply wished to apologize for Burdockroot's demeanor, without inviting more of her ire." She had certainly failed in that regard, but couldn't particularly bring herself to care after the blatant show of disrespect. "She never has had much of a sense for tact, but when she was still a warrior it wasn't much cause for trouble. Ever since she became a medicine cat..."

The deputy's nose twitched, though she didn't elaborate further; the business that had transpired during Nightstar's absence at Highstones wasn't relevant outside of ShadowClan, and even less so now that he had safely been returned. "Well. It isn't the first time, though I do think it's the first that has involved another Clan- as far as I'm aware, at least. Apologies, again, for our interrupting your patrol- I'm not entirely sure what was so urgent that she couldn't afford to wait."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open]   Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Detective Burdock (And Begrudgingly, Leopardsun) [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2