Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Im sorry my friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3106

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend EmptySat 4 Feb 2023 - 21:51

Batsong was out near the border of windclan. She was out looking for what herbs she could find but the harsh season was not very great for such things. She hadnt gotten lucky so far but the time alone and just to focus and think was great as well. The quite introvert had to have some time to her own to just think about all her problems, and it felt like she had alot right now. With her warriors getting hurt left and right it felt like she was smothered. Russet... poor russet and her eye. She had done everything she could for the warrior but things were just very hard right now.

As she went along she scented a familiar scent of a friend. Silverwing had been here recently it appeared. Batsong glanced around for her friend and old clanmate. She felt bad that Silver had been banned but there was not much she could do about that. Silver had attacked someone after being told not to and had crossed borders. In the end it was not her place to tell Shrikestar one way or another about this. She missed her friend, missed her training practices with her about their friend the bush a very worthy opponent.

Batsong gave a little sigh not seeing her friend for the moment not realizing that Silver was much closer than she realized

Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend EmptyWed 22 Feb 2023 - 11:33

Wide grey eyes stared at the black mass that stood out starkly against the white landscape. She knew this cat! Well, obviously she knew one of her clanmates, that wasn't a surprise. Silverwing's body was flattened as low to the ground as possible, and somehow Batsong hadn't noticed her! Sorry if I'm about to scare you! The warrior's haunches wiggled slightly, then she was flying through the air. "Bats!" She shouted mere moments before colliding with the medicine cat and sending the both of them tumbling to the ground. Silverwing's front paws wrapped around her friend as she licked furiously at Batsong's forehead. Her love giving was interrupted only long enough to get a few words out. "Batsong, I missed you so much!" Hopefully Batsong wouldn't react too poorly to the sudden attack, but stars! Batsong was here! "I love youuu!" It felt so amazing to see Batsong again, Silverwing had thought meeting her in any capacity would have been impossible, but she was here, and this wasn't just a dream either! Er, at least she hoped it wasn't.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Im sorry my friend Output12                   Im sorry my friend Output10                          Im sorry my friend Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend EmptyWed 22 Feb 2023 - 15:29

Batsong nearly jumped out of her fur as something tackled her over to the ground. She panicked trying to squirm away thinking it was some predator as the blur happened all so fast.

Until she heard the familiar voice of her friend Silverwing. "S-s..silver??" she meowed in surprise stuttering all over herself.

Soon after she was held in a friendly hug by her friend. As soon as the initial heart attack and shock passed she gladly hugged back returning the affection with her own licks all over silvers face and lots of playful giggles.

"g-geez... ya s-scared the f-fur off me"

"I l-love ya too" she purred softly after blinking a bit at silvers enthusiasim. It seemed that her friend was at least doing well so far without a clan.

"I've m-missed you alot too" she said quietly hugging back. It felt so comforting to get to see silver once again the friendship they had never lessened just because of silvers banishment.

"i'm s-sorry you got kicked out t-there isnt much I ca-can do about it. Are y-you doing okay wi-without a clan now?" she asked hopeful that the loner lifestyle was not being too harsh on her friend.

Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 13:18

"Sorry sorry, I just couldn't help myself! It's not every day I get to see my friends y'know." When that friend was as cuddleable as Batsong it was really hard to resist, but at least she seemed to be taking it well. "You've been caught by a viscous rogue, my dear medicine cat!" Silverwing mewed triumphantly. "I'm gonna murder you with love!" Silverwing purred deeply as she nuzzled deeper into her friend's pelt, loving every second of contact. Stars, I've missed doing this so much!

Silverwing responded without pulling away, her voice somewhat muffled by Batsong's fur. "Don't worry about it, no one could have stopped Shrikestar." Aside from Smallbean. "But I'm... fine. I'm living in a barn, tons of free food, plenty of freedom. It's so liberating..." A lie. She hated every second away from her loved ones. Silverwing was so stuck in a habit of not telling anyone how she really felt, but this was Batsong. She was a medicine cat, would it be so bad to finally let loose? Reluctantly, she peeled herself away from Batsong just enough to be clearly heard. "Actually, would you mind if I got a bit serious with you?"

MORE ART!!:

Im sorry my friend Output12                   Im sorry my friend Output10                          Im sorry my friend Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 21:20

Batsong purred so happily as she nuzzled back into her friends fluffy soft fur. She missed this so much too.

"oh n-no a viscous r-r-rogue? she stuttered blinking playfully up at silverwing.

Batsong felt her pelt get all tingly with happiness to get to see Silverwing again.

Silver sat back up and Batsong glanced over to her curiously as her mood seemed to shift a little.

The medicine cat nodded thoughfully, "of c-course, y-you can tell me anything" she purred softly.

Batsong might not be a very good speaker, but she was a super good listener.

Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend EmptyWed 8 Mar 2023 - 2:39

Batsong's affirmative answer was all she needed. Silverwing promptly let loose a sigh, her words following shortly after. "I hate it! There's no one to talk to, I'm constantly alone, and I think I'm starting to hate mice! I miss Windclan, I miss our camp, I miss my home." Silverwing's eyes grew a bit misty as he spoke, though she was able to keep herself from crying. "It feels like I'm losing my mind, did you know I've been trespassing on other clan's territories? At first it was just to get to twolegplace, but now I do it because it's the only way I get to talk to other cats. I even snuck my way into the last gathering." Silverwing gave herself a moment to calm down, resetting her tone to a neutral one. "I'm getting by... I'm not sure how much longer I can take it, though. Being able to spend time with you helps, even if it won't be for long." With that, Silverwing pushed her head back into Batsong's pelt. She lived for these moments. Ones where she could be with her loved ones, even if just for a while.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend EmptySun 12 Mar 2023 - 10:56

Batsong listened quietly as Silver spoke nodding a little in understanding. Silver was understandably having a hard time with this just as Batsong had feared. The brave face of the warrior could no longer mask the struggles that being a loner was putting upon her.

When silver pushed back into her pelt Batsong purred as soft as she could. "aww y-you poor thing" she whispered gently to the ex-warrior's ear.

She had missed silver so much and now wrapping her tail around her in a hug as she held her tightly she wished so much that she could come home again, let her back to windclan.

But that would only anger shadowclan further and with the state of windclan being weak from all their other miss-fortunes that was something they could not afford.

If there was any possiblity Batsong would be the first to beg Shrikestar to let her back but there was no way of doing so without also angering the most powerful clan in the forest right now and putting the rest of herclanmates in danger.

She hugged Silver for a long time just enjoying the limited time they had but the thoughts of shadowclan were intrusive on her mind. It was her turn to share unfortunate news with silver now.

"s-silver there is s-something I h-have to tell you as w-well" she purred quietly giving her friends forehead a gentle lick grooming out her fur that was scruffy a bit from the life of a loner.

"t-there has b-been a t-terrible event that has ha-happened" she mewed quietly and shakily.

She knew how close Brackenwing and Silver were and this news was sure to be very tramatizing for her good friend... but she had to tell silver. She had to warn her of what kind of cat Nightstar was and how he would stop at nothing to come after them.

"B-b..bbrackenwing has b-been hit by a m-monster" she said shakily holding silver closer knowing that the news would be a shocker

"s-she is s-still alive thank the st-stars but is elder n-now" she added on quietly.

It was Batsong's turn to have her eyes mist up.

"s-silver... N-nightstar was th-there. I th-think that he somehow t-tricked Brackenwing onto the t-thunderpath to get her h-hit by that m-monster" she explained.

"H-he did this t-to her. H-he is a monster and a t-t-errible dictator who s-stops at nothing"

She looked at her friend scared

"d-dont go n-near shadowclan l-land I f-fear what they would do to you if they ever f-found you"

The part where Silver had said she went on other clans land was in part why batsong was telling her all this, her friend needed to know how dangerous a cat Nightstar was.

"I am a m-med c-cat and t-thus I have to try to p-protect all life... but b-belive me I long for the d-day that Starclan rids the f-forest of him"

Sponsored content

Im sorry my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry my friend   Im sorry my friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Im sorry my friend
Page 1 of 1