Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

From the Old to the Young[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

From the Old to the Young[C] Empty
PostSubject: From the Old to the Young[C]   From the Old to the Young[C] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 19:15

OOC: I feel so bad calling Duskflight old...

Tawnykit trotted into the Elder's den, her long silver fur dusted with specks of snow. It was too cold to be outside, and some warriors were finally patching up the nursery's ceiling, so she didn't want to get in the way of such important tasks. having found not one queen or apprentice that had time to entertain her, she was out of ideas of what to do. Then she remembered Swiftheart once mentioning her mate, Duskflight, who was in the Elder's den, was feeling a bit lonely. Well, what better way to help her Clan then by taking on an apprentice's task?

Her head held high, Tawnykit approached the massive black tom in the den. "Hello, my name is Tawnykit! Could you please tell me a story?"

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: From the Old to the Young[C]   From the Old to the Young[C] EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 5:48

Duskflight

(OOC: Lol it's fine!)

Duskflight was resting peacefully in the Elders' den, his tail curled around him in order to better preserve his warmth from the cold. Leaf-bare was here, and while it wasn't his first time experiencing the season again, it was a challenging experience whenever he did. Fortunately, his fur gave him the advantage to shield himself from frost. At the call of a kit's voice, he lifted his head, blinking slowly as he stirred awake.

"Tawnykit, hm? It's nice to meet you. I'd be glad to tell you a story. What do you want to hear?" Duskflight smiled down at the young kit, his green eyes gleaming under the light of the sun. "Would you like a story about my battles? Or something more peaceful?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: From the Old to the Young[C]   From the Old to the Young[C] EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 0:23

The elder seemed to enjoy the idea of telling a story. good. Tawnykit bounded towards Duskflight, closing the distance between them. "Tell me about your first battle!" She prompted, her eyes wide with excitement.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: From the Old to the Young[C]   From the Old to the Young[C] EmptyTue 7 Feb 2023 - 5:47

Duskflight

"My first battle, huh? Well, let's see..." Duskflight chuckles softly, and he closes his eyes for a moment, remembering back to his first fight, or spar. It doesn't take long for him to open his eyes again, and he smiles down at Tawnykit. "My first battle was with my mentor, Emberleap. Unfortunately, he's no longer with us now... But he'll always be a tom I'll admire. He taught me how to hunt and spar. During our first hunting session, we encountered an owl, and it caused me this scar here." Duskflight looked back to his back left thigh, his nose pointing towards the faint scar beneath his fur.

"It scratched me bad then, but with my mentor's help, I was able to take it down. It's not everyday you see an apprentice bring back an owl to the freshkill pile, huh?" He chuckled again.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Old to the Young[C]   From the Old to the Young[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

From the Old to the Young[C]
Page 1 of 1