Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]

Go down 
+2
Romantica
cocoa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] Empty
PostSubject: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 11:31

I’m looking to torture russ some more here ;D the plan right now is for her to lose an eye (brightheart-like injury). i have two ideas as to how this happens: either a fox-hunting patrol goes terribly wrong (maybe russ pulls off a heroic sacrifice).
Offers for WC patrol:

Or, if anyone has a SC cat with a terrible temper, we could go with that and build up even more tension between the Clans? (I’d prefer for this not to be a cat from a clan other than wc/sc just b/c of how seperate the clans are rn). Russ wouldn’t trespass again but she might be recognized from Nightstar’s description of the dirty WindClan trespasser… or if your cat just wants to beat someone up, do it. beat her up. make her cry. (This could initially just be a typical battle injury that gets infected, if your cat isn’t the mauling type)
Offers for SC cat:
Batkit (Flybot)

I haven’t decided between these two yet, so feel free to offer your cats below for either plot (or suggest a new one! Open to suggestions)

Last edited by Cocoa on Tue 10 Jan 2023 - 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 11:33

You're gonna do WHAT to Russ????

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] Output12                   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] Output10                          hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 11:35

look i have a plan. after this terrible period of her life concludes things will start looking up i swear eventually she will be a happy content senior warrior who enjoys telling stories to kits and apprentices.

BUT right now she will be very very sad. the early warrior period of her life will not be happy for my dear russ

PLUS this ties in to future adventure- she’ll want to prove herself after this more than ever. please. the happiness will be all the sweeter for the terrible things she went through to earn it.

don’t worry about her dying. she isn’t dying until sleeps does. hopefully that means they’ll last until elderhood or at least die side by side saving their clan or smthn
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 12:05

Harrier wouldn't be a good fit, but Batkit in SC (soon to be -paw once i get that request out) is soon to be very narcissistic and truly love only himself. If Russ wants to "accidentally" start a fight with him somehow I wouldn't mind. He needs someone to rough him up a bit.... he's going to be in love with his own looks so getting his ear ripped or something might send him into fight mode

he's also a echo/leo kit soooo  hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] 1f440

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzjwJV hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzNeMg hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JGg2mwx hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzwPEb hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzwXQn

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JcTsSP1  hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JcnAVnI hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 12:12

ooohh I’ll put bat down as a possible! IC tho I’m not sure if it would make sense for Russ to be beat up by an app since she’s a tier two warrior? but I’ll def put him down as an option!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 12:20

tbf if you hurt his appearance even by accident, he'd be the one to attack first

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzjwJV hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzNeMg hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JGg2mwx hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzwPEb hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JPzwXQn

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JcTsSP1  hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JcnAVnI hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2545

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 12:23

If you decide not to go with Bat, I can offer Adder! A fox hunt gone wrong would absolutely wreck him and it'd be a good chance to meet Russ too!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 12:26

I'm a little tempted to make Locust a recurring issue for Russ. I could definitely see him picking her out of a crowd since she had trespassed and, to him, made a fool of herself crying. Locust wants to feel strong, and since he's weaker than the peers he grew up with and keeps on losing spars, he could see Russet as a punching bag.

However, he already got to beat her up a bit, so it might be a good idea to let others have a turn

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 12:39

maybe more wc/sc conflict, adder and russ get beat down by locust and bat

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 13:00

yes that’s a great idea. russ hates locust for all eternity + possible continual enemies fuel.

if Flybot and crisis are up for it, I can put up a skirmish topic sometime soon (when the current sc/wc drama topic comes to a close). not sure what inciting incident would be- any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 13:57

I'm up for a skirmish! I don't know too much about Adder, but Locust would 100% be teasing Russet if he came across her, which could bring up tensions.

However, I think SC might be moving back into their own territory after What's the Matter closes, which would put a lot of space between them if WC doesn't do the same. I'm not sure if WC travels all the way down to fourtrees to hunt like SC has, but they could definitely cross paths there or on the thunderpath. Both are neutral territories and wouldn't be trespassing if anyone decided to get up close and personal.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 14:15

Fourtrees would probably be good (as long as it’s not actually in the hollow; I doubt the SkyClanners would appreciate that)

hmmm… we still need a spark to set everything off. russ would be Mad if locust teased her but also too scared of him to do anything about it…
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 14:40

Cry RUSSSS!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 14:46

The Thunderpath would probably be our best bet– it's relatively close to Highstones and would make more sense for a WC patrol to get stopped there than all the way in Fourtrees. also, bird if not the rest of skc would probably notice the screams of fighting and go to break it up LOL

And if Russ is too scared to bite back against Locust's teasing, that's what Adder's for– I mean, he started a fight with Astraeus for existing, so! He'd probably vaguely recognize Locust from dragging two bodies into Highstones, too, and if Russ pointed out who it was... wwweeellll. He's on a bit of an unstable streak now, he can start the show ;)

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 14:50

Perfect!

If flybot’s up for it I’ll get a topic set up on the Thunderpath once the current wc/sc topic is wrapped up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]   hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?] Empty

Back to top Go down

hurt the russ [WC, possible SC?]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next