Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

on the outside i skrrt skrrt but on the inside i hurt hurt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

on the outside i skrrt skrrt but on the inside i hurt hurt Empty
Poston the outside i skrrt skrrt but on the inside i hurt hurt

Sorry to drop this on you so quickly.

I want to hang with y'all. I really do. But it's getting so difficult to hide, and tiring, and I just. My mom lectured my siblings and I about screens and stuff today, sort of guilt tripping, and hey. Guess it worked. I'm doing a yeet. I want to be trustworthy, and I need to focus on my studies and social life. Mom says all this time online makes anxiety worse, but I don't think that's true. I've learned so much from you guys, some of my first friends. I know I've left and come back a lot, but this time, I don't think I can really come back. Not for a long time, meaning several years. Even as I write this, I cry. I fare thee well in your journeys.

Mistwalker dies of his injuries. Feel free to have a topic with that.
Boarkit is stillborn(and null his application).
I'm not sure what to do with Cardinalcry, i'll work something out, probably in aster's elder ceremony.

i'm really sorry.

Share this post on: reddit

on the outside i skrrt skrrt but on the inside i hurt hurt :: Comments

i'll miss you, kade

good luck in life and i hope you'll come back someday 💚
Kade 💜💜💜💜

I know I speak for all of us when I say, I'll miss you <3 You were one of the first friends I made on WCC, you really helped me to feel welcome when I first arrived. I've had so much fun roleplaying and chatting with you, but we completely understand. Thank you so much for all the fun times, for everything you've given us - I've always enjoyed being with you <33

Take this love from all of us, friend ♡

Good luck Jade, I really hope to see you again one day 💜💜💜💜
Spooksjolly
I hope that you will be okay. I givve you all my love. Kisses

on the outside i skrrt skrrt but on the inside i hurt hurt

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: