Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!

Go down 
+4
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Romantica
Snickerdoodle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! Empty
PostSubject: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 0:22

Snick's Heart Charts (stolen from kiikko!)
You probably know how these work by now, fill out the form and get some private thoughts about your characters from my characters!

WOOLYWING
Poppyshine |
"She's brilliant! Kind, helpful, very easy to talk to... She even managed to get close to Perchstar! Er, not that Perchstar is unfriendly or anything. Just, um... So yeah, Poppyshine is really great! I do wish she took better care of herself. I'm no medicine cat, but she always sounds a bit strained when we speak."

Stormdance |
"Oh, he's just the kindest, most wonderful cat. He taught me everything I know! He's brave, far braver than I am, and very strong. He makes me feel safe, you know? I wanted to be just like him when I was little, when Poppyshine told me a story about him fighting off some snakes. I still want to be like him. He's my role model, I suppose!"

BLACKBEAR
Stoatclaw |
"He's an alright kid, I guess. Doesn't talk too much. But the way he keeps staring at me gets on my nerves. I think he thinks I don't notice. I swear the next time he does it I'm going to break something."

Silverwing |
"She's a WindClanner, so she reeks of hare droppings and dirt. She refused to leave when I told her to and she eyes my fur weirdly. Not the worst rabbit-cat I've met,  but something about her makes me want to gouge someone's eyes out. Maybe my own."

Crookedpaw |
"The pipsqueak? Yeah, he's a good kid. He listens well, and you should see him hunt- he's got a good nose on him. He can talk the ears off ya, but he always knows when to stop yammering and start training. He's been growing bigger, too; he'll be a warrior in no time."

Rainpaw |
"He's Birdchaser's kit. She keeps an eye on the furball, so so do I. He's real quiet, I like that. But he's tiny. The mite needs some food in him if he wants to grow. Crookedpaw doesn't seem to care about how small he is; the two hang around each other like they're glued together with pine sap. At least it makes it easier to keep an eye on both of em."

Nightstar |
"Uh, is that ShadowClan's leader? The black one? Birdchaser could take him in a fight easy. He doesn't look as wimpy as some of the other leaders, I guess. But still, no match for SkyClan."

BUTTERFLY
character name | hearts
Meow meow meeeeow hiss hiss meow

LOUSEKIT
character name | hearts
Meow meow meeeeow hiss hiss meow
Make a wish change to reality

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b] ([i]These are the people whom you are related to by blood, or consider to be like family otherwise.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b] ([i]These are people whom you have heard of, but have yet to meet personally.[/i])[/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have met, but have not yet formed any lasting bonds with.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you consider to be closer to you than acquaintances, but not exceptionally close.[/i])[/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are exceptionally close to, and that you can always rely on.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are attracted to, but unable to admit such attraction to; not quite as shallow as lust, but not as fully developed as romantic love or full blown relationships.[/i])[/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b] ([i]Those whom you are in a relationship with; note that relationships do not always automatically denote Romantic Love.[/i]) [STATUS: (Boy/Girlfriend, Lover, Fiance/Fiancee, Spouse, etc)][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b] ([i]Those whom you may hate, but find that you cannot live without; a classical relationship that often turns comedic.[/i])[/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b] ([i]Those whom you have little to no contact with, whether permanently or temporarily.[/i])[/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b] ([i]Those whom annoy and pester you.[/i])[/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b] ([i]Those who are allied against you, or those that you truly hate.[/i])[/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior:[/b] ([i]Those whom are in command of you/your organization, or those whom you turn to for advice and guidance.[/i])[/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b] ([i]Those whom you do business with, whether it be crewmates, co-workers, traders, etc.[/i])[/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b] ([i]Those whom you mentor[/i])[/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b] ([i]Anyone whom you do not have a defined sense of connection to, or that does not fall into any of the other categories.[/i])[/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b] ([i]Those whom fit into so many categories that it requires a tutorial to understand your relationship with them.[/i])[/color]

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn

Last edited by Snickerdoodle on Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 1:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 0:24

Your Character Name: Sablestrike
Clan: Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Blackbear

Your Character Name: Silverwing
Clan: Windclan

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! Output12                   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! Output10                          Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3128

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 0:25

Your Character Name: Poppyshine
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Woolywing

Your Character Name: Crookedpaw
Clan: SkyClan

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrensong (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 0:30

Your Character Name: Stormdance
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Woolywing

Your Character Name: Rainpaw

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 0:30

Your Character Name: Nightstar
Clan: Shadowclan

Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 1:13

Updated!

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1484

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 5:50

Your Character Name: Sandypaw
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Wooly!!

Your Character Name: Forest
Clan: None
What Character's Chart You Want On: Butterfly <3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 1:27

Your Character Name: Wolfblossom

Your Character Name: Beechfang
Clan: Outsider
What Character's Chart You Want On: Butterfly

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2824

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! EmptyMon 12 Dec 2022 - 3:12

Your Character Name: Birdchaser
Clan: SkyClan

Your Character Name: Rowanpaw
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Woolywing + Blackbear

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!   Snick D. Doodle's heart charts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Snick D. Doodle's heart charts!
Page 1 of 1