Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Bit of Sunshine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

A Little Bit of Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit of Sunshine   A Little Bit of Sunshine EmptyTue 1 Jun 2021 - 8:13

A small grouse was clasped carefully in Sunnsykip's jaws as she made her way into the medicine den. Lowering her head a little so her ears didn't brush the top of the den, she blinked as her eyes adjusted, following her nose towards Nightwind. She had visited often since he had been injured, his left foreleg was still pretty hard to look at. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness that contrasted the bright sunshine of the rest of camp, she flicked her tail in greeting and set the grouse down next to Nightwind. "Hi, Nightwind. How are you feeling today? I brought you something to eat, I know you prefer birds... I caught this one myself." She purred, moving forward to settle next to her mate.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

A Little Bit of Sunshine Giphy
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Sunshine   A Little Bit of Sunshine EmptyTue 1 Jun 2021 - 22:29

No! No no no! Nightwind hurriedly brought the furs, feathers and weeds that were his nest closer to his body, almost as if it were a nest for a bird. White and gold hairs were peaking through the blackness of the rest of his pelt around his "armpit" and some of his chest area. It wasn't too horribly obvious if someone only glanced at him quickly... but otherwise they were there. His leg had been healing fine, though some days it didn't seem like it. He would nervously look into the water leaf he'd created from squeezing one of his mossballs over it. He checked over and over for white or gold hairs visible on his face, but so far there was nothing.

He was so focused on scrambling for a solution to this problem that Sunnyskip's voice nearly had him jump out of his skin. She had entered with a grouse. If he hadn't been panicking so much, it would have made his stomach rumble.

"Hello, Sunnyskip!" He mewed, but even his voice still sounded shaky. "I'm doing alright... thank you so much for the grouse!" And suddenly... he had an idea. He reached towards the grouse and pulled it close to him... and began to pluck the bird. He used even his tail to pull the feathers in closer around him. He didn't care if it looked odd. It still wasn't tell-tale signs that he was not who he claimed to be. "How are you? Are Ashpaw and Ryepaw doing well as apprentices?" Especially Ryepaw... he's got fire in him but he could just as easily get burned by it... It was a trait they shared, though Nightwind had been... less obvious about his.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Sunshine   A Little Bit of Sunshine EmptyThu 3 Jun 2021 - 18:47

She seemed to catch the tom by surprise, which was odd. He had never been one to startle easily.... His voice was shaky as he greeted her, and she let him take the grouse quietly, looking at him with concern. Was he in that much pain? She bit her tongue as he pulled the bird close, plucking the feathers out and placing them close to him. Crouching down in front of him, she mewed softly. "Here, let me help." She gingerly plucked the feathers, placing them near his tail where he set the others. Perhaps he was cold, or uncomfortable... The grouse was a good idea then. Before she could ask, he inquired about her and their kits. She smiled, eyes glimmering as she responded. "Ashpaw and Ryepaw are doing well. They might be warriors soon, can you believe that? I've heard good things about their training. Hopefully you're healed in time to attend the ceremony, if not, I'll come help you out of the medicine den, okay? I know you wouldn't want to miss them." She purred, rubbing her cheek against his as she placed another mouthful of feathers at his side. A flash of white caught her eye, but she dismissed it as one of the feathers glinting oddly in the dim light. "I'm... Doing alright. I've been worried about you, mainly... Are you alright? Are you uncomfortable, or in pain? I can ask Smallbean to give you something to help, or bring you more feathers, or get you some new stuff for your nest!" She offered, concern and worry evident in her expression.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Sunshine   A Little Bit of Sunshine EmptyThu 3 Jun 2021 - 19:45

Nightwind found that he actually liked her company, even if not for the reasons she thought he did. He'd never truly been... taken care of before. A warmth foreign to him spread throughout as soul as she assisted him with the feathers. The warmth, as usual, had a hint of guilt attached to it. He was lying to her... lying to everyone. It may have shown briefly in his eyes, but he blinked it away quickly.

"I appreciate it, thank you." As she offered more help, the guilt grew that much more. He was even tempted to tell her everything... but maybe he should tell Lilacstar first. Sunnyskip was his "mate" but in the end, whether he stayed or not was not her decision.

"It's a little tender... I think just sitting on furs and feathers should help as long as they don't go flat." He wasn't lying really, but he had more in mind for the furs and feathers than just keeping his leg elevated. "I don't really like poppy seeds. They make my reactions sluggish and I'd rather not have that happen, in case I am needed. Thank you, Sunnyskip."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Sunshine   A Little Bit of Sunshine EmptyFri 4 Jun 2021 - 9:46

Sunnyskip smiled as he thanked her, and shook her head slightly. "You're welcome, I'm happy to help. I love you." She stated simply, smiling warmly at him as she continued to help pluck the feathers from the grouse. She winced in sympathy, nodding a little as he responded about his current state. He refused poppy seeds, and Sunnyskip faltered a little. She hadn't heard of any other good herbs to numb pain... But perhaps she could speak with Smallbean about it. He might have an idea. "Okay. If you notice they're starting to flatten, let me know. I'll get you some new ones so you heal quickly! I understand about the poppy seeds, but please... Make sure you take care of yourself. You've always taken care of me, of us, let us take care of you. I'll talk to Smallbean, and see if there's anything else that can help dull the pain without dulling the rest of your senses. Would you like that?" She asked after setting another mouthful of feathers down. As he thanked her, she met his gaze and smiled again. "You're welcome. Thank you for protecting our daughter, and always doing your best."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit of Sunshine   A Little Bit of Sunshine Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit of Sunshine
Page 1 of 1