Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mischievous (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Mischievous (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Mischievous (closed)   Mischievous (closed) EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 14:06

The first thing on Blossomkits to-do list was to bully all of the older cats. Now, that was certainly a tall order for one little kitten, but when that one little kitten was Blossomkit, there was no stopping her. She snuck into the apprentice's den when they were all out training, though she didn't think she had a lot of time. The little kit crammed as many thorns as she could find in her mouth, even if they were causing her some discomfort, but there wasn't success without a little bit of pain! She did her best to make multiple trips, but the nervousness at being caught had her scurrying away from her mission a little early, where she pranced to the nursery and did her best to play with a mossball, no cat ever suspected any kittens if they were busy playing mossball the entire time, surely!

Mischievous (closed) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous (closed)   Mischievous (closed) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 19:21

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

After a long day spent refining his fighting capabilities, Rowanpaw was tired. He was bouncing as he returned to camp, but the creeping soreness that would be worse in the morning had started to settle into his muscles, and his skipping step was slowed by the early stages of hazy sleepiness. He was looking forward to returning to his nest more than anything; his energy sufficiently burnt, and the leaf-fall cold starting to strengthen as the day grew later, a soft and warm nap sounded like the perfect thing. It would be a short one, but it would get him through the evening, and Rowanpaw wasted no time heading for the apprentice’s den.

Only heartbeats after he’d entered the den, he came ripping back out with a yowl, hissing and spitting curses. Little prickly thorns had found their way into his nest somehow, and now they were clinging to his flank, biting at him like little teeth. When he went wheeling to a halt long enough to twist himself around, they were easy enough to pull out, but each one came with an additional spit and an increasingly more hostile curse. When he reached the last one, he kept that one held carefully between his teeth. Whoever had done this, he would stick it right into their nose. They had earned it, after all.

Scanning the camp, the first cat he laid eyes on was Blossomkit. She was tumbling around outside the nursery, bowling a moss ball and looking quite entertained with herself. If anyone was privy to the camp happenings while the warriors and apprentices were gone, it was kits– not that it was likely they paid that sort of attention to it all. And if anyone was going to put thorns in his nest, it would have been that mischievous little brat. He’d given none of his fellow apprentices any reason to hold grudge against him, and Sprucebark would have spent the day wringing his paws over whether it was allowed. Target set and mind made up, whether it had been her or not, Rowanpaw marched right over to the nursery, placing a paw firmly over the moss ball to stop it where it rolled. Spitting the thorn out at her paws, ”You have not seen any particularly suspicious cats lurking near the apprentice den, have you? I am sure RiverClan is not suddenly plagued by fish who have learned how to walk and carry thorns in their fins aimed for unsuspecting apprentices.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous (closed)   Mischievous (closed) EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 14:18

With her 'game' of moss ball interrupted, Blossomkit frowned strongly, though that was more of a ruse to prevent a dirt-eating grin from stretching across her maw in that instant. "I have not! I am just playing with my moss! So eeeven IF I saw walking fish, I would be so occupied by my game I wouldn't even know!" Blossomkit pitched shrilly, using every annoying advantage she had. "Not my problem you have thorns in your nest! Now get off my moss, and go pick em out Fishbelly! Probably collected them yourself and you're just blaming someone else ya chum!" Blossomkit was just rolling with amusement as she snickered and sneered at Rowanpaw. She was a kit, it wasn't like he was going to do anything, and if he did, she'd cry and cry and cry, and say how mean he was. Not that any cat would really know that she was blaming him.

Mischievous (closed) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous (closed)   Mischievous (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mischievous (closed)
Page 1 of 1