Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

'Cause she's a mischievous one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Kit, Thunderclan/kit, Rouge
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 38

'Cause she's a mischievous one Empty
PostSubject: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 12:58

Leopardkit, as bored as ever, was laying in the sun. Even though the air was cold, there was hardly any wind blowing, and the sun heated her up, so Leopardkit wasn't actually that cold. The she-kit rested her head on her paws and sighed. She couldn't help but stare at the camp entrance, mainly because she was facing towards it and there was nothing else to look at in that direction. "Hmm...I wonder if..." Leopardkit looked around and seeing nobody looking, the adventurous kitten stood up and snuck her way over to the entrance. The guards who were guarding the camp were just changing shifts, so they were distracted while she slipped out into the forest. "Wow, this is so...cool!" Leopardkit skipped around, sniffing stale scents of prey and interesting plants and objects. Soon, the curious she-cat heard a rustling in the undergrowth. Quick! I need to hide, she thought as she searched for a place to take cover. Leopardkit found a small tree that was easy to climb, even for a kit, and she scurried up the trunk and crawled out onto one of the branches, looking down to see who, or what, had been hiding in the undergrowth.

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 16:03

FeatherPool scented along the undergrowth. In the scents she smelled mice, thrush, and a kit? Looking around she called out. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She tried following the scent but the cold stung in her nose. "Hello?" Then the sound of rustling came from a nearby fern. Jumping in the brush she caught a mouse. Thinking to herself she laid the mouse down and then walked off. Most likely the kit would be hungry. She then hide nearby waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 16:34

Leopardkit watched as she saw a flash of a cat's pelt and then, she smelled a freshly killed mouse. This is obviously a trick, thought the she-cat. But I am a bit hungry... Leopardkit climbed down the small tree a few feet, then looked around. She couldn't see any cats around. The kit sniffed the air. A wind had picked up, and Leopardkit was up-wind, so she couldn't smell Featherpool. Leopardkit lashed her tail, jumped onto the ground, snatched the mouse, and dragged it over to the tree trunk. She started to gulp it down.

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 17:00

FeatherPool crept forward once she saw the kit grab the mouse. Coming out of the brush she said. "Hey there little kit. What are you doing out here?" She watched the kit as she ate. "Im FeatherPool young one."
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 17:43

Leopardkit squealed as a cat appeared before her. She backed up a little, afraid of getting into trouble for leaving the camp. "I, uh...I was bored, so I snuck out of camp. I wanted too see what it was like out here!" The she-kit stepped forward, regaining her confidence. She took a bite of the mouse. "I'm Leopardkit," she said with her mouth full. "I was just about to sneak back into camp, I bet the queens didn't even know I was gone." She pointed with her tail in a direction that she thought the camp was, but she was way off.

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptySun 7 Dec 2014 - 18:10

FeatherPool laughed and said. "Yes it seems exciting out here, but it's cold and you need to stay with your mom. I bet she's worried sick." She walked towards camp and said. "I may be able to show you the training hollow before we head back. Would you like that LeopardKit?"
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 3:38

Leopdkit jumped up and down. "Oh! I would love to see the training hollow!" The she-cat followed next to Featherpool happily. "This is going too be so cool!"

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 4:00

FeatherPool smiled as she trotted on. Once the sandy ground touched her paws she stopped. "Here we are." She stepped into the clearing and looked around it was empty with faint traces of cats training. It seemed cats barelly trained their apprentices here anymore.
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptyMon 8 Dec 2014 - 15:17

Leoparkit ran onto the sandy earth. "This is so cool," she exclaimed as she played and rolled around in the sand. "I can't wait to be an apprentice!"

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one EmptyWed 10 Dec 2014 - 3:44

FeatherPool laughed at LeopardKit. "Yeah it's great being an apprentice. I miss it sometimes but responsibilities come with being a warrior or an apprentice." She looked padded out in the sandy ground and said. "We should head back LeipardKit don't want your mum getting too scared." She walked back to LeopardKit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause she's a mischievous one   'Cause she's a mischievous one Empty

Back to top Go down

'Cause she's a mischievous one
Page 1 of 1