Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

being mischievous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 19:26

AngelKit snick out of the nursery and looked around her with her blue and green eyes ~ what to do today!~ she thought as she began to wonder around camp. And soon found herself wondering out of camp she stopped and looked around ~ oh wow its so big out here~ she thought

(( sorry im bored ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 20:44

Metalshard stood to the side of Angelkit "Our forest is quite big indeed." she mewed, knowing what the kit was thinking. "I used to think it was too." she smiled warmly. "You can't leave untill your an apprentice, the forest holds many dangers." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 20:56

Angelkit sat down " aww but its so boring in camp! there's nothing to do i want to explore!" she said her eyes shinning brightly " whats so dangerous out here?"she asked looking very curious
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 9:50

"Bagers, a beast 2 times bigger than the largest cat, they can kill a warrior the the swipe of a long claw." she mewed as she stared into the forest. "Fox, they will make a kit their lunch." she flicked her tail "The river, the border between us and Riverclan, if you fall in you will drown." she looked to the side "The thunderpath, border between us and Shadowclan, monsters use it to travel, sometimes they try to run over cats." she looked back at the kit "And many, more."
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 10:07

Nightpaw had been thinking nearby and noticed Metalshard talking to a kit. "She's right you know." Meowed Nightpaw as he limped over, pretending that his leg was still broken, he sat down and continued, "and I should know I was very accedent prone as a kit, for all you know you could be too."

Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 10:31

"And how are you, Nightkit, your leg doing better?" she asked. She could tell it wasnt really broken anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 10:48

"I'm not a kit anymore" meowed Nightpaw a little frustrated

Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 11:00

Angelkit blinked looking between the two she was timpted to try and sneek away from them but she was not shore if she could or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 14:58

"Oh thats right!" she laughed. "Sorry, little brother." she flicked an ear at Angelkit "No sneaking away from the Thunderclan warrior with the best hearing, sorry." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:13

Angelkit lay her ears back and her tail droped she sighed sitting down " i dont want to go back to camp!" she portested sighing a little she looked around
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:20

"Yeah I meen look at those things it's a suprise that you even needs to go to Gatherings to hear what's going on in the other clans" purred Nightpaw amussed as he batted Metalshard's ear with his paw.

Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:22

"You'll be safer though", a voice called from a near bush. Angelheart stepped out of the evergreen bushes.

Ooc: is it ok if i join?

being mischievous Devian10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:41

(( i dont mind ))

Angelkit looked at her and sighed " yeah i know but its so boooring stuck in camp i want to explore and chase things" she said sighing looking down.
Back to top Go down
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 16:05

She gave a small laugh of memory. "It is fun to be out of camp for the first time. But when you're older you will be able to enjoy it".

being mischievous Devian10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 16:19

" but why can i enjoy it NOW?!" Angelkit protested she growled slightly she wished she could just do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

being mischievous Empty
PostSubject: Re: being mischievous   being mischievous Empty

Back to top Go down

being mischievous
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next