Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed) Empty
PostSubject: What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)   What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed) EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 19:03

She had only ever been to Fourtrees at night, when the moon was highest, and Starclan watched over them. Silverwing padded into Fourtrees, observing the familiar yet different sight that it offered. It was only a minor change, but the sunlight that bathed the clearing almost made it seem like an entirely new location, though the lack of cats might also have played a part in that. Silverwing did not know if she was allowed to wander Fourtrees, but who was going to stop her? A quick look around revealed no one in sight, and she had been careful to leave camp without being spotted. She was free to roam and do as she pleased. Settling her gaze on the Great Rock, Silverwing made her way over before leaping onto the giant stone. Nothing had changed, and it didn't feel spectacular. The sight had only gotten moderately better. What a letdown. The only thing that kept her from hopping off the rock was the pleasant heat on the surface. Settling down on the rock, Silverwing sprawled out, intent on taking in all the warmth the Great Rock had to offer. It didn't take long for her eyelids to fall, sleep coming fast to the silver she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)   What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 12:09

"Hey.. What are you doing up there?" A voice called from below the rock. Sootspirit stood near the base of the rock, his dark pelt absorbing the sun that shown above keeping him warm even in the cold leaf-fall weather. He didn't like the sight of another cat on the rock, but he couldn't exactly get mad at them for breaking rules considering he was out of camp on his own as well. Didn't mean he couldn't still ask though.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)   What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 14:59

The sound of another cat calling to her shook Silverwing from her nap. Peering down from other rock's edge, she flashed a bright smile at him. He wasn't from Windclan, so there wouldn't be any chance of him getting her in trouble. That also meant that she could outrun him if he tried to attack her, though she doubted that would happen. "Well, I was napping, it's surprisingly nice up here, you should join me. I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't make it up here though, it is pretty high up after all." Her tone was playful as she challenged him.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)   What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed) EmptySun 23 Oct 2022 - 8:01

Sootspirit stood there dumbfounded.. She wanted him up there? They didn't know each other.. Why was she so openly challenging them like that? The dark tom shifted in his spot.. Did he want to jump up there? Did he want to stand somewhere only leader's stood?

"I.. Well." He wanted to say he could make it up there, to retort but he knew that it wouldn't get him anywhere. He would have to break his respect to prove her wrong, or basically admit he wasn't able to get up there. "I'm not going to get up there, that is only for leaders."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)   What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed) EmptyFri 28 Oct 2022 - 11:12

Silverwing's smile faded slightly as the cat refused. "It's fine, I know it's a really challenging jump. I wasn't really expecting you to be able to get up here anyway. I'll just have to come down there, instead!" With a quick leap, Silverwing landed just behind the other cat. Something about him was familiar, was it that scent? Hmm, what's this scent again? It smells, what clan is smelly? "Ah, you're from Riverclan, right? What's it like swimming in the river, I've always wondered that." Ah, stop moving so fast, Silverwing! Introduce yourself first! "Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Silverwing, and I'm from Windclan!" A perfect introduction, she would have this tom practically begging to be her friend at the end of this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)   What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a Lovely Day to Make a Friend (closed)
Page 1 of 1