Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 15:24

Finchpaw's yellow eyes flashed open as she awakened from a short nap, and with a long yawn, the small she-cat stretched out her spine before tucking her front paws under her fluffy belly contently. For a long time her sleep had been invaded by stressful nightmares, but luckily this time her rest had been peaceful, leaving her feeling refreshed. As she began grooming her long silver fur, the apprentice caught sight of a familiar pelt nearby in the den, and turned with a purr to talk to her friend. "Hey Ospreypaw, what's up?" She and her old friend hadn't really spent a lot of time together as of late....it had mostly been her and Nutpaw. I'll invite him to go hunting, so we can catch up.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 20:26

Oareypaw awoke to the sound of Finchpaw's voice. he groggily blinked his eyes and scrambled to his paws. "Oh, uh hey. I was um... Just taking a nap, What about you, Finchpaw?" meowed Ospreypaw with a yawn. The tom was glad to see Finchpaw was okay, she hadn't been the best lately and it worried him. Judging by the way she looked right now, it looked like the she-cat had taken a nap, but Ospreypaw wanted to hear Finchpaw say it herself.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:57

"Oh! I'm sorry Ospreypaw, I didn't know you were sleeping..." For a moment the silver and white she-cat gazed down at her paws awkwardly, feeling bad that she had woken her friend. When he spoke though, she could find no trace of annoyance or anger, so she began to feel better. With a relived sigh, Finchpaw licked her paw and began to groom her ears as she spoke. "Yea, I just woke up," For a few seconds she focused on her grooming, but afterward she lowered her paw and gazed over at the tabby tom, a warm smile adorning her face. "Hey, do you want to go hunting? I mean, if you want to keep sleeping that's fine! I just haven't been this energized in days!" It showed in her eyes; for a while now the young she-cat's yellow eyes had been dulled by exhaustion caused by restless nights, but today they gleamed with their old energy and enthusiasm. Tailing flicking, the fluffy apprentice titled her head curiously as she gazed at her friend, waiting to hear his reply.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 2:00

Oapreypaw shook his head there was no need for Finchpaw's apologies, besides he had honestly slept in. The thought of having to be woken up made him flush with embarrassment. "It's alright, Finchpaw's. I should of been awake by now." he purred flicking his tail dismissively. The tabby tom glanced down at his fur and saw how ruffled it was. Hastily, he begun to clean it. There was no way Ospreypaw wanted to walk around looking as bad as he did. He let out a chuckle as Finchpaw told him that she had just woken up as well. The apprentice looked up and noticed that Finchpaw seemed far happier than before and he let out a soft purr.

Upon finishing his grooming, Ospreypaw looked towards the small she-cat. "I'd love to go out hunting. I haven't been hunting in a while, I feel a little slack if I'm honest." he chuckled wrapping his white tipped tail around his paws. Ospreypaw looked out of the apprentice den, it looked like a lovely day. "Newleaf sure is nice." he commented absentmindedly "And it would make hunting with you better!"

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 18:48

Finchpaw's tufted ears flicked with excitement and her golden eyes brightened as her friend agreed to her invitation. The petite she-cat made quick work of the rest of her grooming, before shaking out her fluffy pelt and purring; "Okay! I'm ready when you are." Sitting back, she listened closely as Ospreypaw spoke, chuckling slightly at his remark about slaking off. Deciding to lay back down for a moment, she settled down onto the soft moss and hung her wide paws off of the edge of her nest. Following the tom's gaze, she nodded in agreement; it looked quite sunny outside, and she could feel soft warmth filtering into the den.

Finchpaw's ears flicked around when Ospreypaw began to speak again, slightly surprised by what he said. "And it would make hunting with you better!" Twisting her head around, she gazed at him for a moment, her eyes questioning and slightly....hopeful. Could he....no, he probably just means that it would be good weather for hunting, and I'll be there too.....right? With a simple smile, she pushed away her spurned thoughts and nodded.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 3:25

Ospreypaw glanced up at Finchpaw waiting for a reply, then quickly resumed cleaning himself. He felt slightly upset that she hadn't said anything, but quickly pushed it aside, he only thought of her as a friend anyway. "You ready to go?" he purred clambering to his white paws. Ospreypaw's eyes darted back to the fluffy silver she-cat as she lay in her nest. He could help but smile at her, Finchpaw could make anyone smile on there worst days. The tabby tom turned back around to face Finchpaw. "And I thought I was slacking off..."muttered Ospreypaw under his breath with a small smirk. He padded towards her again and gently nudged Finchpaw. "C'mon get up we have hunting to do, Finchpaw! he purred turning his back on her again.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 10:46

"Noooooooo!" Her voice raised to a mock whine, Finchpaw flipped dramatically onto her back in her nest when Ospreypaw began 'scolding' her.  "No, I want to stay in bed all day and be lazy like Ospreypaw!"  Laughing, the silver tabby flipped back over when her friend turned away, and playfully batted at his fluffy, white-tipped tail.  Purring, Finchpaw stood up and stepped out of her nest, standing beside the tabby tom with a smile.
(shortness)

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 17:32

Ospreypaw burst out laughing and swatted his tail away from Finchpaw. "Ahhh well, practice makes perfect." he meowed "I could teach you some tricks, if you really want be just like the great and lazy Ospreypaw. I doubt we'd have time to hunt, though. It takes a long time to be just like Ospreypaw." added Ospreypaw twitching his whiskers with amusement. The tabby tom smiled down at Finchpaw as she joined him and made his way out of camp.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 20:53

Finchpaw laughed, and before they began walking she bowed her head deeply to the tom, faking an awe-filled, respect tone as she purred; "Oh yes the great and lazy Ospreypaw, teach me your ways!" Giggling, she went to raise her head but didn't calculate how close she was to her friend, and accidentally bumped her head against his chest. Startled, Finchpaw jumped back and quickly mewed an awkward "Sorry!" before following him out of camp.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 23:08

Ospreypaw laughed at Finchpaw's remark glancing down at the she-cat, only for her to head butt him. The tom shook his head and smiled gently at Finchpaw. "It's fine." he laughed flicking his tail over her head. Ospreypaw bounced on his paws as they trekked through the territory."Any idea on where to go? I bet the river is teeming with fish! he asked his ears swivelling around trying to pick up the sounds of any prey.

OOC: Short and crappy, sorry ;W;

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 16:41

Finchpaw trotted beside her friend, short legs moving quickly to keep pace with the taller tom. It truly was a beautiful day; the sun reflected off of the surface of the river with a blinding light, and many wildflowers and blossoms were beginning to bloom. Taking a few steps away from Ospreypaw, she decided to sniff a nearby marigold bloom, purring at it's sweet, fresh scent. Turning at her friend's question, the fluffy she-cat tilted her head as she thought. "Hmm...then we should probably go check out the river, it's the perfect day for fishing and swimming!" Her tail waving happily, the silver and white she-cat waited for her tabby friend to agree before padding towards the waterway.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 22:12

Ospreypaw nodded, watching as his friend sniffed at the marigold. He let out a soft purr. Finchpaw was too cute sometimes. The tabby cat squeezed his amber eyes shut happily and begun to walk towards the river, chuckling him to himself. Ospreypaw loved spending time with Finchpaw, it always made him feel so giddy. He glanced back at the she-cat again, realising he might be going a bit too fast for her small legs. "Sorry," he mumbled brushing his tail along the ground "I'll walk slower... I just really want to get there, so I can spend more time with you... And swimming and fishing and all that stuff. Ospreypaw flushed slightly then turned around. His amber eyes rested on his white paws, "sometimes, "he thought, "I should just keep my mouth shut. That way I would end up embarrassing myself."

OOC: I'm so sorry I'm a lazy butthole

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 22:35

(occ: It's okay! We all have lives outside of WCC, don't worry about it! :D I've been pretty lazy with posting myself recently Dx)

Finchpaw couldn't help but be a bit grateful when Ospreypaw slowed his pace, her short legs decelerating to her normal walking speed. Flashing a thankful smile up at her friend, she trotted along beside him as they traveled along down river, admiring their bright new-leaf surroundings. Glancing up as he began to speak again, Finchpaw once again felt herself flush under her fur, and the she-cat's heart beat a little bit faster. Glancing down at her paws shyly, she began to wonder if she wasn't just imagining it; why does it seem like he....likes me? Noticing his awkwardness afterward, Finchpaw smiled and bumped his shoulder in a friendly manner. Meeting her golden gaze with his amber one, she purred softly and meowed; "Well don't slow down for me too much then, I don't want to wait either."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 8:57

Ospreypaw jumped slightly as he felt Finchpaw bump his shoulder. The tom smiled down at the she-cat and quickended his pace. The tom's tail wavered in the air as they approached the river. The river looked so calm and it seemed just so perfect. A purr rumbled in Ospreypaw's throat as he gazed upon it. He blinked then turned to look at Finchpaw. "I bet I can catch more fish than you!" he purred flicking the she-cat's shoulder with his tail.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 20:01

A mischievous gleam in the young she-cat's eye, Finchpaw grinned at her friend's challenge before hissing; "Oh, you're on!"  Charging forward, the fluffy silver tabby found a nice spot a few fox-lengths away and bent down towards the river, eyes flashing attentively as she search for her first victim.  Suddenly, the silver flash of scales caught her eye, and in a second she had a dead carp under her paw.  A few streams of blood flowed down it's side from where she had bit; trying not to gag she quickly pushed the fish behind her before turning to Ospreypaw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed    Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Day for Hunting - Closed
Page 1 of 1