Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] Empty
PostSubject: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:34

The apprentice - soon to be warrior - stood there, staring into the ground. He watched tears fall from his eyes, letting his mind freely wander.

I've killed Pebblekit... Summitwind died... Mommy is having another litter... But, Swirlpaw- Oh, Swirlpaw! I love her so much... She will always love me, right?

He cried harder, burying his muzzle into the ground. My life is ruined, He almost said out loud, I wish Swirlpaw was here to help comfort me...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015 - 14:48

Swirlpaw had been doing pretty much nothing whatsoever when she heard crying. Quietly the cream and ginger apprentice soon to be warrior followed the sound and saw Goldenpaw. She blinked and padded over to the tom and mewed"whats...wrong Goldenpaw?"she asked.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 3:55

Ooc: He thinks his life is slowly decaying after time goes on XD

Ic: "My life is ruined. Destroyed. I killed Pebblekit, Summitwind died, Mommy's having another litter, and Minnowpaw is... I have no clue..." He wailed, "My life is turning in on me! I know that" he gasped, "for a fact."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 6:55

Swirlpaw blinked and started to try and comfort him"nk it's not try...to look for the positives " she mewed gently.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 7:39

"How?" He resoonded after several long moments of hesitation.

Ooc: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 10:45

"Well you mom's having another litter that means new siblings that's a positive and .....for Pebble kit she's in Starclan I'm sure of it and I'm sure she forgives you for what you did I'm sure you didn't mean it " Swirlpaw mewed trying her best to comfort him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 10:59

"Yeah, I guess... Siblings are okay... I'd much rather kits, though. I'd like to have my own..." Goldenpaw looked up, with wet, crying green eyes. "With you." He whispered softly.

Ooc: What should his warrior name be? I think Goldenflame. Or Goldenwhisper.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 11:22

Swirlpaw blinked and she smiled softly before gently wiping his tears away."ok... and we will later on "She mewed gently though for now we can't we are only still apprentices "she mewed and then nuzzled him.

Ooc hmm like Goldenflame

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 11:55

Ooc: I do too

IC: Goldenpaw purred, nuzzling Swirlpaw. He rubbed against her, this time happy tears of joy flow down his cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 12:32

Swirlpaw smiled purring some softly as he nuzzled her back.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 12:37

Goldenpaw stepped back, then whispered, "I love you. So. So. So. Much..."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 12:57

Swirlpaw looked at him before she purred" I love you so very much too " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 13:10

OOC: End topic?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 13:43

Ooc yeah

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]   My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Lovely, Stay with Me [Closed for Dreamoen]
Page 1 of 1