Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

to the lamp [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

to the lamp [open] Empty
PostSubject: to the lamp [open]   to the lamp [open] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 15:35

Oh, how youth brought with it a blissful ignorance to tragedy. Shadowclan had just survived a flood and leadership change, and yet, there would now be generations that had no recollection of it all. Lives would exist on the very end of it happening, in which the memories were faded, but the soul knew the reaction to mentionings of the event. Such an example resided within the safety of the nursery, a work-in-progress of reconstruction. The basics required for protecting some of the Clan's most vulnerable members had been completed, but there was still much more work to be done. It wasn't something that the tiny life was keen or aware of by any means, but rather, it was just something that brought her curiosity. A jade-colored gaze would watch as many cats would come by, at first thought to visit, but truly there to continue to reinforce the thick brambles of her shelter.

Finally, it was time to go beyond the consistent safety the nursery held. Little did the kit feel the need to speak, but to observe everything that they could? That was what they took to doing most. While her first reaction wasn't to talk, it was certainly to learn. To chase. To hunt.

That would be the drive to bring the young Mothkit beyond the safety of what she knew. A flighted bug had made the mistake of darting into the nursery, rousing the surprisingly-pale feline from her relaxation. Her nest had been extra reinforced, given that her parents no longer existed, her mother no longer there to parent her or give her the extra warmth. But she was quite alright, and the bug in front of her would provide plenty of entertainment for the time being. Tiny, lethal claws swiped at the air as they chased after it, right out into the center of camp.

Oh, how she wanted to catch it! A joyful giggle erupted from the tiny body as she attempted to steal it from the air, the lightningbug glowing in sporadic bursts as she disturbed the air around it. The evening was much more calming to her than the sun- if anything, the brightness of day hurt her gaze much more than the nighttime did.

Crouching down low, she was quite dedicated to catching it. Her rump wiggled with unbridled excitement, recoiling and charging the energy that she would use to launch at the bug one final time, taking it down beneath her paws.

"Gotcha!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

to the lamp [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the lamp [open]   to the lamp [open] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 15:46

Honeypaw

“Nice catch!”
Honeypaw called from a few feet away. He’d been working on building up some of the dens, namely the apprentice den right now. He was starting to get tired, so he paused and sat to catch his breath, which is when he noticed the little kit on her determined hunt. He had smiled, watching with curiosity and holding his breath, stilling his constantly swishing tail to keep from disturbing the bug further.

He broke into an instinctive grin when the kit completed her catch successfully. He still remembered his first catch of a bug, and the thrill of completing it. And the feeling of completing his first real hunt with Iceheart. He relaxed now that the mighty bug had been vanquished, and padded over.

“Looks like you’re going to make a great hunter one day.” He said with a grin and a twinkle in his amber eyes. “The first time I tried catching a bug I fell right onto my face.” He giggled, sitting down in front of the young kit. “My name’s Honeypaw. What’s yours? I don’t think I’ve seen you outside the nursery before.” He smiled brightly at her. While Honeypaw has always loved spending time with his clanmates, since the flood he’d resolved to get to know as many of them as possible. It had hurt being separated from part of his clan for so long, and he intended to make up for lost time.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

to the lamp [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the lamp [open]   to the lamp [open] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 17:21

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forestbreeze had been tasked with bringing in moss that he'd been helping collect when he spotted Honeypaw from the corner of his eye. He tilted his head as he watched the younger tom speaking with someone that he couldn't see from where he was standing. Curiosity had the best of him and he temporarily abandoned his task to go and greet the honey-furred apprentice.

"Honeypaw! What's- Oh? Now, who's this? Hello, sweetie. My name's Forestbreeze," he greeted gently. "What's your name?" He paused for a moment. "Are you both playing something?" He tilted his head as he regarded the two. He sat down and noticed the bug that the young she-kit had under her paws. "Did you just catch that?" he questioned with a bright look on his face. "I've tried to catch a bug or two when I was a kit... I wasn't very good," he admitted with a sheepish smile. He shook his head. "Perhaps I should remedy that one day. I think it'd make good hunting practice even for a warrior. The smaller the target, the trickier they are to catch for some."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

to the lamp [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the lamp [open]   to the lamp [open] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 21:02

Though Leopardsun had spent much of the rebuilding process darting from place to place, whenever she had some spare time and wasn't resting- either on her own or coerced by someone else- ShadowClan's deputy made her way to the nursery. Kits were the future of ShadowClan, and their limitless enthusiasm was something that often brought her joy when she felt at her worst. Stepping into the nursery behind Honeypaw and Forestbreeze, she waved her tail in greeting.

"Already shaping up to be a fine hunter, I see," she purred. "Nice work!"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to the lamp [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the lamp [open]   to the lamp [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

to the lamp [open]
Page 1 of 1