Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) Empty
PostSubject: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 17:47

(OOC: I think a saga would be cool between these two siblings of their rivalry slowly growing and steps in the topics titles that shows how eventually things just completely boil over between them.  They get super passive aggressive towards each other, but always still are there for each other if in dire situations?? idk  It could last even into their mid warrior lives and maybe they eventually make full amends?? but also maybe not I'm super excited for it and its giving me so much muse  Cheers Ghost )

The Saga Begins

Sprucepaw awoke early enough before training to have plenty of time to do his well maintained morning routine which consisted of :grooming his fur down neatly, making his nest neat from the nights rest, stretching his legs out by walking around camp a couple times

Today, he was told he would be given some practice in sparring against another apprentice.  He was excited for it and wondered who his training partner was going to be for the day.

He spotted the warrior that would be accompanying them for the day (just an npc).  He sat next to the warrior and greeted them very formally and properly, warriors were to be held in high regard after all, that was the rules.

The npc warrior told him that he would be facing off against his brother Rowanpaw today.  

Sprucepaw blinked a couple times

hmm Rowanpaw?  Sprucepaw did his best to keep his smile on but he sighed a little internally... his brother was ... well... difficult to get along with at times.  He just didn't follow the rules as closely as Sprucepaw would have preferred, was just a little too chaotic at times, was a bit of a slop as far as keeping organized ... and was just in general not someone Sprucepaw was super excited to train with.

His brother would probably be late... and would probably have just woken up... and would probably still have moss bits sticking to him from his nights sleep from his nest

He shook his head trying to clear the negativity ... wow where did all those thoughts come from?? Rowanpaw was his brother... and yeah... he was a bit different than him but they were family... Spruce was determined to at least try and have a decent attitude for the day.

He waited sitting next to the warrior for his brother.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyTue 16 Aug 2022 - 2:19

Rowanpaw indeed arrived to the group yawning and a little late, his steps long and slow as he worked on stretching out his hind legs while he walked. It wasn't that he'd just woken up (though he was still blinking sleep from his eyes), but it'd been easy for him to forget he had something to do when he wasn't sitting over the elders. Seeing Sprucepaw scamper out of camp on a warrior's heels had made his ears twitch with envious curiosity, though he'd resigned himself to finishing his work on dressing up old bedding. It wasn't until the pair were out of sight that it clicked he was meant to be with them and, bedding abandoned, Rowanpaw hurried off in pursuit. They hadn't gone very far, but it was enough to frustrate him that they'd left at all. He padded closer, feeling looser after his stretches, and settled down across from his brother.

"Attack me if you dare," Rowanpaw teased, idly raising a paw to pull some stray bits of moss and reed-stalk from between his claws. "I'm sure it will be an easy fight. I cannot imagine you would try to harm family in earnest– that breaks your rules, no? So go on. I'll let you have first go of it." There was a glint of mischief in his dark green eyes, never leaving his brother's own gaze. He expected little more than a flustered dance on Sprucepaw's behalf, so the only movement Rowanpaw made to show he was expecting a fight was a slight twitch of his shoulders; otherwise, he sat neatly, bushy tail draped loosely over his paws in wait.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 21:14

Sprucepaw was very annoyed at his brother. He was late and when he finally got his tail over here he was almost looking uninterested in the training that they were supposted to be doing together...

ughh worst possible training partner... you ever get paired with someone on a school work? that you just cant get along with?

Sprucepaw sighed trying his best to stay positive. Rowannn he drew his siblings name out clearly annoyed if you're gonna be late at least try and make up for it by looking somewhat intertested he complained.

He scoffed at his brothers remarks... but... they were true weren't they? Would Rowanpaw try and hurt him this spar?? He squinted his eyes at his sibling.

Whatever, Rowan was just messing with him trying to throw him off balance.

Needless to say the rule follower kept his paws sheathed the whole fight.

Sprucepaw used Front Paw Blow for 4 dmg and 5 sp

It hit his brother square on the shoulder as he began their spar

Sprucepaw:
20 / 20 hp
55 / 60 sp

Rowanpaw
16 / 20 hp
60 / 60 sp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2022 - 1:27

Sprucepaw's whining earned little more than a twitch of Rowanpaw's tail and a tilt of his head in his brother's direction. "My timeliness should betray my interest levels, brother," he purred evenly in response. Despite his lazy posture, his green eyes were focused and intent as Sprucepaw moved closer, foreleg raising before a soft paw collided with his shoulder. It was a solid hit, and though it didn't hurt, Rowanpaw made a production out of stumbling away from the blow, keening about how much pain Sprucepaw had caused him.

"Brother, you've hurt me. You dare to hit your own kin? I am– well, I am simply appalled at you. I do believe my shoulder is broken." For show, he let his leg hang limply, the limb dangling near-weightlessly for a moment. "For the breaking of my precious shoulder, you must pay." As he spoke, Rowanpaw skipped forward as innocently as he could. As he drew nearer to his brother's flank, he shot forward at an alarming speed, ducking down to grab Sprucepaw's tail between his teeth– and wrenching backwards, hard. "Were you a fox, I would have taken your pelt by now. I am sure Harebounce and Grebedance could make something of it, no?"

Rowanpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 7 damage and costing 15 SP. Sprucepaw is stunned for one turn.

Rowanpaw

16/20 HP
45/60 (-15) SP

Sprucepaw [stunned]
13/20 (-7) HP
55/60 SP

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 7:47

Sprucepaw was even more annoyed when his brother flat out said he was un-interested in training at all, his body language spoke this as well as he stood there slouching, Rowanpaw! we have to train to become good loyal warriors for riverclan" he complained shaking his head at his brothers antics.

As the practice round began, Sprucepaw's eyes went wide, oh no! He hadn't meant to hit his brother that hard, and it did not feel like it was such a hard hit, but the way Rowanpaw was stumbling made him very worried. Ackk... Rowan im so sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to hit you so hard" he mewed worriedly, spars were supposed to not have anyone get actually hurt that was the rules. Had he just broken a rule? He didnt mean to. Rushing to his brothers side he flinched seeing him limping on only 3 paws.

Before he could say or do anything else, he saw a flash as his brother moved quickly. The next thing he knew he was flat on the ground the world spinning as he was in a stunned state of confusion, what just happened? His tail had been pulled and he had fallen flat on his face is what had happened, but how?

Through the stun he heard some talk of foxes or something and he rolled his eyes... UGHHH his brother had tricked him, he wasnt even hurt!

Sprucepaw is stunned this turn and can't attack

Rowanpaw
16/20 HP
45/60

Sprucepaw [no longer stunned]
13/20
55/60 SP

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyThu 29 Sep 2022 - 8:42

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

Sprucepaw, thankfully, fell for Rowanpaw's dramatics, crumpling to the earth as Rowanpaw released his tail. The fluffy tom swished his own unbitten tail, smirking down at his brother splayed out across the ground. "Sorry, dear brother. Perhaps this will teach you something about being so formal and rulebound. It will not always benefit you the way you may hope." Rowanpaw's toothy grin turned into a proper sneer, and he gave Sprucepaw a gentle cuff across the ears as he spoke. "Now, I am your brother, so I will not go out of my way to hurt you. A lesser cat might, however. Now, get back on your paws, brother. If I must participate, you should at least put some effort in!" A snicker bubbled out of his throat as Rowanpaw bent forward, biting sharply into Sprucepaw's scruff and hauling him upwards.

Rowanpaw used Snap on Sprucepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 7 SP.

Rowanpaw

16/20 HP
38/60 (-7) SP

Sprucepaw
7/20 (-6) HP
55/60 SP

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 20:22

Sprucepaw winced as he got bit again and dragged all around by his larger brother. Coughing out some dust he scampered to his paws and spun to face Rowanpaw.

Humfff! he sighed very annoyed at his brothers unruly behavior. Rowanpaw was certainly showing his maturity level was closer to that of the nursery than the apprentice den. Sprucepaw thought to himself crossly.

"Rowanpawwww! You can't do that he complained.

"In a real battle the enemy wouldn't have stopped to check on you. You are learning it all wrong, what if you get in a real battle and don't know what to do now?" he whined.

Besides, that was a dirty trick, knowing that he would stop to see if he was okay. Hmfff a Shadowclan warrior would have kept hitting at his brother if he tried that in a real battle.

Rolling his eyes annoyed (and also very angry that he had been tricked so easily) he ran right at his brother... he didnt really know what he was gonna do though. Panicking a bit as he had charged right at him with no clear plan he just sorta but his head down and bonked right into Rowans chest.

It wasnt super hard or anything and it probably looked very silly to the npc warriors who were watching who probably had to bite their tongues from laughing at the sloppy technique. ... hmm well at least he had hit him right?

Sprucepaw uses headbutt! for 4 dmg and 5 sp

Rowanpaw
12/20 -4 HP
38/60 SP

Sprucepaw
7/20 HP
50/60 -5 SP

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 20:40

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Rowanpaw

Sprucepaw’s whining only earned an uninterested rolling of eyes from Rowanpaw. Reluctantly, he released his brother’s scruff now that he was properly on his feet and complaining away. As Sprucepaw prattled on, he bobbed his head left-right-left, maw working up and down in an exaggerated mimicry of his brother’s chatter. ”Sprucepaw, you think so little of me. Do you not think me intelligent at all? I assure you, I do think.” As he spoke, Sprucepaw ran forward. It was clumsy, and clearly aimless, and Rowanpaw wasted little time in hopping deftly out of the way. What time he had allowed part of Sprucepaw’s head to collide with his chest, but he hardly noticed it as he skipped out of the way.

”You are a smart cat, brother. Use your head– and not like that. It is against the warrior code to kill, is it not? Or to harm an opposing warrior more than necessary? I am sure a broken leg, feigned or not, would earn me enough sympathy to counterattack swiftly.” To illustrate his point better, Rowanpaw used the opening his dodge had given him to push closer to Sprucepaw again, bringing a heavy paw down against his shoulder similarly to the way their spar had began. "Even in the absence of sympathy, wit affords opportunity."

Rowanpaw used Dodge and Fight, dealing 5 damage and costing 7 SP.

Rowanpaw

16/20 (+4) HP
31/60 (-7) SP

Sprucepaw
2/20 (-5) HP
50/60 SP

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Wed 5 Oct 2022 - 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 20:40

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) Mistpe10
The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)   The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sibling Rivalry Saga (Step 1: Add Heat)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: