Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] Empty
PostSubject: All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]   All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] EmptySat 6 Aug 2022 - 19:31

Fuzzybelly turned to face the herb stores in the back. It was weird for him not to be in ShadowClan with Basilbloom, kidding around, sorting herbs, smelling burnet and forgetting what it was called…

He took a deep breath in. Technically, he was the second most senior active medicine cat in the forest. He grimaced at the thought. And both of the medicine cats in SkyClan were apprentices to boot.

Fuzzybelly looked to the sky. Could he really pass it on? There was so much to know, so much nuance to the job. He really had no idea what he agreed to as a kit, eons passed in a blink. Being the cat to be a source of StarClan, watching sick Clanmates and Clanmates in pain. It was in all ways a very heavy load to bear, and a very lonely one at that.

A part of him envied the pair of apprentices. They at least had each other.

He could pass it on, he decided. He wasn’t just a medicine cat to ShadowClan, but StarClan. Wherever their paws led him, he could see it through. It may be hard, it may be Dark Forest incarnate (again), but that was why he was there. It was why Basilbloom picked him, all those moons ago.

He stood at the mouth of the den to check on the apprentices.

Howdy, you all need anything? Glad to help, got any questions? Do you need herbs?
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]   All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 17:57

Fogpaw
Fogpaw turned to look over his shoulder. The medicine cat apprentice was hunched over in the corner, eyes and ears low as he brooded. Their herb stock was still suffering— Trufflesnap had just recovered from an odd case of greencough when the rains started, and now water-heavy Shadowclan was washed up on their territory. Fogpaw and Plumpaw had spent the last few rainy days tending to any injured Shadowclan cats and trying to get a bearing on the situation— Fuzzybelly had helped, but even with his new presence in camp Skyclan still had inadequate herbs and two inexperienced medicine cat apprentices. Fogpaw hardly liked anyone, but even he held some respect for Shadowclan’s kind medicine cat.

”Hello, Fuzzybelly. We’re exceptionally low on herbs like marigold, nettle… your warriors were pretty banged up. Cobweb, too, but I’m not sure if we could get our paws on any— this rain has either washed it all away or made it unusable.”

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]   All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] EmptyMon 8 Aug 2022 - 0:47

Plumpaw was slouched at the edge of her nest, her eyes drooping as she struggled to stay awake. To say she was exhausted would have been an understatement. The past few days had passed in a blur, with the two apprentices constantly running to and fro to make sure their guests were settled, and yet there was still so much more to be done. She jerked her head up at the sound of a cat at the den entrance, relaxing once she noticed Fuzzybelly's familiar tabby pelt. She eagerly nodded at his offer of help, Starclan knew they needed it. Part of Plumpaw felt bad for accepting, after all the Shadowclan medicine cat had been through he should be healing and recuperating alongside the rest of his clanmates, but as she and Fogpaw were mentorless, she didn't exactly have a choice.

"Thanks Fuzzybelly, we really appreciate it." Plumpaw replied, her sentence punctuated by a wide yawn.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]   All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] EmptyWed 10 Aug 2022 - 17:52

He nodded at the two apprentices. They worked like their paws were on fire since ShadowClan darkened their door. Fuzzybelly felt like anything he could do was only the start of paying back SkyClan.

Cobwebs can be found in caves and other places too, the rain will make it more difficult but we should be able to find some. Nettle and marigold love rain, so I should be able to find a good supply somewhere.

I can take one of y’all with me to herb hunt, or I can stay back and let you two get some more shuteye. Or you could sleep first, then we can get some more supplies.
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]   All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 19:29

Fogpaw
Fogpaw hummed in thought, gaze flickering between Fuzzybelly’s welcoming smile and the harsh wind and rain outside of the medicine den. It was times like these where Fogpaw struggled to contain his impulses. His immediate thought was to roughly turn the fellow medicine cat down— it was miserable outside, and Fogpaw would much rather sit in his corner and wallow than trudge around in the mud. However, he knew the experience would be helpful, Fuzzybelly teaching him and Plumpaw how to forage for herbs in all types of weather. Green eyes wandered back to the plummeting herb supply; if he and Plumpaw turned him down or left him on his own, how much longer would they have until they completely ran out of supplies? They needed herbs more than ever.

Irritated, windswept, and a little tired, Fogpaw moved to stand beside Fuzzybelly. ”I’ll go with you; nothing better to do anyway. Plumpaw, you can stay if you want to. Get some sleep, finally. I know we all need it.”

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]   All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] EmptySat 13 Aug 2022 - 14:07

Fuzzybelly nodded to the apprentices. "I've walked the territory to see what we could get that wasn't completely drowned by the rain. Whoever wants to go with me can, but either way I'll get to work and get some supplies."

The tom walked towards the western side of camp, eventually following a line of trees.

(If you want to go on the herb hunt, I made a thread: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48625-no-mud-no-lotus-herb-hunt#529424)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]   All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Paws On Deck [Med Cat Powwow]
Page 1 of 1