Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
@ Mount

@ Mount

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 266

WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck Empty
PostSubject: WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck   WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 12:04 am

Since we so often end up playing Cards Against Humanity when we have our Skype calls, thought I'd make us a custom card deck. Most of my ideas would be references to really old stuff, and your guys' input would be cool so...

ideas pls

The deck is here.

v2:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck   WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:09 pm

Don't censor what I censor. I just don't want to get yelled at.

Spoiler since the coolest thing about CAH is the surprise factor. Just so you don't get spoiled. If you don't care, then click:

I'll make a lot more if you want, but I am afraid I'll lose this post/someone will post a lot of these before me.

Last edited by Khal Sexbang on January 15th 2015, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck   WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:18 pm

Those are awesome, Jayyy

Spoiler:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck N6a5zHfWCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck IMrnxD6WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck GMXQgOOWCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely on January 15th 2015, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck   WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 9:00 pm

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck   WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity) Deck
Page 1 of 1