Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]

Go down 
+4
Kitty
Lapis
speedy
xaandiir
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2979

The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] Empty
PostSubject: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 16:21

Poppyshine

After spending a while in the nursery and watching her kits grow, they were old enough that Poppyshine thought they were welcome to leave the nursery for the first time. She would be with them, of course. She had never gotten into trouble, per-se, when she was a kit—but that didn’t mean that her kits wouldn’t get into trouble. It would be difficult keeping track of them all, even just out in camp, but Poppyshine was up for the challenge. She knew that they would be grateful to have a chance to leave the nursery too.

“Stay together, children,” Poppyshine called as she stepped out of the nursery with all of her kits in tow. “We’re just walking around camp. Be kind to all of the cats here. They’ve been taking care of us while you grow, so use your manners.” She certainly hoped that all of the kits would be polite. It was one thing to help another’s children—it was quite another to actually keep them on their best behavior when you’re their mother.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 16:37

Sprucekit nodded attentivly at his mothers instructions. When in the nursery and while growing up during that time in their lives, he had always been very obedient. Doing exactly what Poppyshine had told them. He was a complete rule follower and whenever his siblings were getting out of line he would be the one to complain about it or tell mum that they were up to something.

He walked out with Poppyshine and his eyes went wide seeing how big the camp was and how many other cats there were as well. He did exactly what she said though and stuck to her side the whole time. He thought quietly to himself the manors that she had taught them so that he could follow those instructions too if some other warriors wanted to approach their field trip. He hoped a lot that he could meet some warriors, that would be so fun... he couldn't wait to begin his training to becoming one.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 16:52

Sandykit
Riverclan Camp

Did she say outside?
As in, outside the nursery? We’re going outside the nursery? The she-kit grew nervous. Her grassy eyes reflected the light from outside as she took a peek. It was so bright, so new, so different. Her worried gaze flicked up at her mother as the molly spoke of meeting new cats. Oh pebbles, she gulped, following out into the new world. What if I’m impolite? What if they don’t like me? Oh scales what happens then? she fretted, stuck to her mother’s flank. Her only hope was to follow her family's lead. Then there's no way she could mess up.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 5:13

Observant, constantly studying.

She wanted to make her mother proud, especially when she said they'd be going outside the nursery. Meeting everybody was a daunting ask, especially when everybody would be so much bigger than she was. Even if she constantly was tumbling about the nursery, wiggling into the little nooks and crannies that the kind apprentices and warriors had so desperately been trying to patch, she didn't want to purposefully cause them any trouble. Better yet, she didn't want to get her siblings or her mom in trouble. But at the same time, the young molly couldn't help her curiosity. The world was just so big.

"Mumma, will we be able to play with anybody?" Innocent, curious eyes looked up to the calico that she did her best to stick to. Of course, it seemed her siblings all wanted to actually be pressed up against her, so she let them do such, instead simply walking just a tiny pawstep ahead. Enough that she could attempt to crane her little, fluffy head up to catch her mother's eye, but also enough that should Poppyshine take them in any other direction, she wouldn't be lost. After all, it'd be so bad if that happened! Wiggly and full of energy as she was, a squeaky giggle erupted out of Minkkit as she hopped back towards her sister, Sandykit. Her ears flattened back just for a moment at how scared her sister looked, and she felt a need to change that. Standing right next to her sister to also give her support, a bright smile was on Minkkit's face. "It's okay, Sands! Mumma won't let anything happen to us!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 13:27

Sandykit
Riverclan Camp

"You think so?"
she mewed in reply, angling her head to meet Mintkit’s gaze. Her sister’s smile was comforting, but not enough to quench her anxiety. “But- but what if I make a fool out of myself? Then I’d be an embarrassment to all of you, especially Mumma.” She turned her gaze to the ground, already feeling sorry for the trouble she might cause.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptySat 16 Jul 2022 - 23:03

Stormdance

Stormdance had of course come by the nursery a few times, just to make sure that Poppyshine and her kits were doing well. But he was a lot busier than he had been as an apprentice now that he was officially a warrior, and Woolypaw certainly kept him plenty busy as well. And, honestly, since losing Mapleleaf, Stormdance hadn’t been as eager to be around the nursery. He would be again soon, he was sure. But for now, it just still made him feel a little sad.

Still, when he saw Poppyshine emerge from the nursery with all of her numerous kits behind her, Stormdance’s ears perked up in interest. Time moved so fast, he hadn’t realized just how quickly the kits had grown! He figured it was well past time he introduced himself properly.

After dropping off the prey he had brought in from his latest hunting trip, he trotted over to the little family. He slowed as he approached, dipping his head respectfully to Poppyshine and giving the kits a warm smile. He doesn’t remember his own kithood well anymore, but he does remember how overwhelming everything felt for a long time. “Good afternoon,” He said. “It’s good to see all of you out of the nursery. My name’s Stormdance,” He says that to the kits, keeping his voice softer.

He could sympathize with the kits who were sticking close to their mother, particularly the little pale-colored one, Sandykit if he recalled correctly. He certainly remembers being exactly the same at their age.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 19:20

Though it would practically be a crime to show it, Olivekit was excited to leave the nursery. She’d patiently been waiting for the day she could go out into camp with her mother’s blessing, and explore something much bigger than the nursery, which almost felt as if it were shrinking with each passing day. Somehow, she managed to contain her excitement in all but a slight wiggle of her whiskers. She couldn’t let her siblings or anyone else around know how much of a thrill this would be for her. Chin held high, she padded out of the den after Poppyshine and the gaggle of kits pressed closely to her, wide eyes taking in all the colors, shapes, and smells. Flicking her tail about, she resisted the urge to rush forward and explore, instead hanging just a few pawsteps to the side of the majority of the group.

A soft scowl momentarily took over her expression as her littermates worried over embarrassing themselves and their mother. To her, they’d already done that just by discussing it. If they simply behaved with confidence, Olivekit didn’t think any of it would matter. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, though- Poppyshine wouldn’t like that. Soon enough, a fully grown warrior made his way over to the group. Olivekit step forward and politely bowed her head, just for a moment. ”Hello, Stormdance. My name’s Olivekit. It’s lovely to see you too.” Olivekit had occasionally seen this tom in the nursery, but not enough to know him by name. Nearby, a shiny junebug caught the little kit’s attention, and she watched as it crawled across the sandy ground underpaw. Though she was curious, her paws remained rooted in place, watching from a ways away. She was sure one of her littermates would pursue it eventually, anyway.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 20:22

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Sauntering over to the young family, Brookpaw beamed at them as she got closer, tail waving happily above her head. "Big Sister Brookpaw has arrived!~" she sing-songed cheerily as she stopped in her tracks a bit behind the dark-furred tom she knew as Stormdance. Her eyes lit up even further as they trailed over to his form. "Stormdance! Funny seein' ya here," she purred excitedly, "Are you here to watch Poppy's kits see their first sights outside the nursery?"

As she awaited his response, she turned her head to address Poppyshine, "Will they be takin' a tour around the camp, or will they be staying 'round here? Stormdance and I can help you watch them if ya wanna go a bit further." She hoped they'd be able to travel a bit further. She remembered her first time out of the came. First outings usually made for great memories.

She had promised to help Poppyshine with the kits and she wouldn't break that vow. Besides, the little cuties needed to know that she's quite approachable and always ready to help if needed. She was their big sister after all. Not by blood but their mother had allowed her the privilege to remain their older sibling after having appointed herself that title out of the blue... She was odd like that but she could tell that most of her clan knew that by now. Hopefully, she wouldn't scare off her little siblings with that same personality since it wouldn't be changing anytime soon.

Turning to look at the kits with a softer look in her gaze, Brookpaw's smile calmed just a tad so as to not make her seem like she was absolutely nuts—even though it was partially true. "Hey, my lovely little fishies, I hope you weren't too surprised by my entrance. In case you were wonderin', yes, I am your big sis. I'm not really related to ya but your mom let me have the title. I was there the day you were born an' seein' ya grow up so fast makes me sad but mostly proud. I'm sure you'll all be great warriors one day. Nevah doubt yourselves. Doubt could be your biggest downfall. If Big Sis Brook says ya have potential then, you all have potential. It's that easy!" She gave them a lopsided smile before snickering. "No, but seriously, if ya need any help, don't be afraid to approach me or any of the others. Your mom would be more than ready to help ya too, I'm positive. Just remembah that askin' for help ain't a sign of weakness, rather it's a sign of wisdom. Even a leader needs advice from time to time. Think about all this," Brookpaw finished with a firm nod. It never hurt sharing some advice with her cute little siblings. It's what big sisters should do, after all.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 22:15

Sandykit
Riverclan Camp

Soon enough cats already began to approach.
A kind looking tom stepped forth, introducing himself as Stormdance. Stormdance… That’s pretty. She smiled back, admiring his soft voice. After a second, the little kit could summon a vague memory of his face. This tom had been in the nursery a few times, probably assisting Poppyshine. Sandykit admired that.

Watching Olivekit take the lead with her formal bow and very polite greeting, Sandykit felt secure enough to follow suit. With a gentle dip of her furry tan head, the kitten mewed a soft, "Hello Stormdance," before completely reserving herself amongst Mumma’s legs.

Suddenly another cat arrived- singing an intriguing title. Big sister? Why don’t I know her? she wondered, flicking her tail around in thought. Just like Stormdance- a fuzzy image of the cat's face reminded her of another nursery visitor. Brookpaw. The name had the satisfaction of a good chewing stick. After observing the cat’s demeanor, she concluded Brookpaw was much more vibrant than a plain stick. Brookpaw was a bloom of wonderful hues, and much kindness. Maybe I worried over nothing.

Sandykit stepped away from Poppyshine’s shelter, her light fur catching the sun. She listened with a curious gaze towards what Brookpaw had to say next.

'Little fishies' she giggled inwardly, It’s just like when Mint calls me Sands.

The she-cat had a tendency to ramble, but throughout the jumble of words a few sentences really caught her attention. "Never doubt yourself." "You all have potential." "Even a leader needs advice time to time." Wow. She sounds so wise..

Big Sister had officially gained the she-kit’s trust. "Hi Brookpaw," she meowed, more boldly than the last, "I’m Sandykit!"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 22:48

Reedkit could do nothing but show his excitement. Breathing in the fresh air, all the sights, and scents, and there were so many cats just prowling around..! He practically danced between his littermates and his mother, even if didn't take much note of the conversation. Though distracted often by random leaves and tufts of grass, he still followed Poppyshine's call closely, only swaying a few (kit-sized) tail-lengths away.

For a little while, anyways.

It wasn't like he had much choice! A beautifully red beetle strolled lazily in the sand; practically begging to be caught! The small tom dropped into a crouch, watching the bug with careful attention. Reedkit was vaguely aware of a warrior approaching his family, but the young kit was far more focused on the junebug to even acknowledge the tom. Finally, readying himself, Reedkit pounced upon the shiny bug. With no claws involved, it hardly did anything to the beetle- instead, simply flipping over and countinuing on its leisurely walk.

Another voice came, distracting the tom from his 'hunt'. Big sister..? The tom whipped his head to the tabby she-cat, instantly interested. He didn't know he had an older sister! The bug took the moment of reprieve to skitter away, hiding under a freshly-fallen leaf. Reedkit, though, hardly even noticed. Immediately rushing between his siblings, Reedkit burst out with a wide grin. "Hello, Brookpaw!" he mewed, apparently instantly accepting the she as his sister. Several questions were close to spilling out his mouth, practically ready to interrogate his older sister what it was like to be an apprentice.. But he would listen to his mother's instruction in manners- it was rude, after all, not to also introduce himself. "I'm Reedkit! I'm gunna be the bestest warrior in all of RiverClan, one day!" The small kit proudly declared, long tail raised high.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]   The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The World is Your Oyster [Sharon Kits; Open]
Page 1 of 1