Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) Empty
PostSubject: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 11:06

FeatherPool laid in the nursery. A weird twinge in her belly made her yelp. "Oh no. LighyningStrike! The kits are coming." She looked for her mate frantically. What would she do without him there.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:21

OOC: Would you like Nightfire/Morningpaw, or both to help with the birth?

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 4:35

OOC: that'd be okay. Thanks for the offer!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 8:59

Pricking his ears at the sound of Featherpool crying out saying kits were coming, Nightfire jumped to his paws and grabbed his supplies. Rushing over, he entered the nursery and laid them down. "Are you sure its not just a pain?" he mewed coolly, already starting to examine her stomach with his paw.

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 11:47

FeatherPool nodded and said. "I think it's the kits." She yelped a bit as she felt pressure begin to rise. The kits wanted out.

OOC: My first birth scene lulz I feel nooby
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 11:52

Placing a mossball with water and a stick next to the upcoming queen, he mewed. "Drink if you need and bite down on the stick when a contraction comes okay?" He continued to feel her stomach, feeling for the contractions that promised kits.

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 17:20

Lightningstrike rushed into the nursery, upon hearing his mate's yelps. Settling next to her, he stared down at the birthing cat. "It'll be okay, Featherpool!" he whispered, yellow eyes meeting amber.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 4:02

FeatherPool bit down on a stuck and breathed heavily. Then as another spasm came she pushed and one kit came forth. She sighed and kept breathing. Then finally as another came she pushed and the last kit came. The two kits were beautiful. She smiled happily and looked at LightningStrike.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 15:43

Lightningstrike's mouth hung open and his eyes widened. "They...they're so..beautiful!" he whispered, the joy clear in his voice. Shaking off his surprise that two tiny creatures could be such a wonderful sight, he smiled and thought of names for the two kits. Tilting his head, his eyes sparkled. "How about Ghostkit for the black kit?" he asked, wanting the young she-cat who was going to mother his kits to name one of them.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 16:54

FeatherPool smiled and licked the kits. "A lovely name. And this one can be LionKit." She nuzzled them both.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 22:04

The tiny golden tabby, now naned Lionkit, let out a loud mew as she crawled closer to her mother's stomache. She then curled up beside her mother's warmth before starting to suckle.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 16:27

Ghostkit lifted his head, looking almost defiant. Fluffing his black pelt, he twitched his long tail and nosed his father's paw. Lightningstrike, in return, dipped his head down to touch the kit. Ghostkit purred and wriggled over to his mother. He let out a small squeak and nuzzled her belly happily, as if saying 'I love you already!'. Suckling, he pushed a content sigh out of his throat.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)   Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits) Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the New World (For me LightningStrike and the kits)
Page 1 of 1