Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Aunt in the Making [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3131

An Aunt in the Making [C] Empty
PostSubject: An Aunt in the Making [C]   An Aunt in the Making [C] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 6:29 pm

Poppyshine

With Poppyshine’s kitting being just around the corner, she asked for Dovesight to come and bring her some herbs for her aching joints. She could not wait to actually have her kits—not only because she wanted to meet her bundles of fur, but also because she could not stand being so sore and tired all the time. It was nice to get a break, but not when she felt uncomfortable the whole time. Still, this would be a chance for her and Dovesight to just talk together, and she looked forward to it. She always enjoyed Dovesight’s company.

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: An Aunt in the Making [C]   An Aunt in the Making [C] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 7:10 pm

Dovesight made her way into the nursery, a bundle of Ragwort Leaves in her jaws. Eggpaw had told her at the last gathering that this would be good for queens, as it gives them strength. And it would also help Poppyshine's aching joints. She also brought some borage, seeing as Poppyshine was due soon, although she admittedly didn't know what exactly that did. But she knew Poppyshine needed it. And if she didn't, well, Poppyshine knew how kittings worked, hopefully she would know what herbs she needed better than Dovesight.

Dropping the bundle in front of Poppyshine, Dovesight gave a bit of an awkward smile. "I hope these help. So, um, other than the joints, how are you feeling? No fever, em, excessive exhaustion, anything like that? Everything seem normal?"

An Aunt in the Making [C] Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistlepaw
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3131

PostSubject: Re: An Aunt in the Making [C]   An Aunt in the Making [C] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 10:15 pm

Poppyshine

Poppyshine smiled when Dovesight arrived with the herbs. She pulled the small bundle closer to her so she could eat them easier later. “I’m feeling good,” she promised Dovesight. “Aside from the aches and pains—but nothing out of the ordinary. I’m quite ready to have these kits out of me.” She laughs softly. “I appreciate you taking care of me during this. I hate being stuck in the nursery. At least when the kits come, I’ll have something to focus on.”

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit