Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 9:48

Hailkit peeked her head out of the nursery curiously, her head tilted like a lost puppy. Her green eyes were all too reminiscent to the family member she didn't know she had. She looked around, making sure the coast was clear. She crouched down low, a playful look dancing in her eyes. She spotted a clanmate's tail swishing in the dirt and locked her eyes on it. The dilute tortie sprinted like a bullet towards the cat's tail and jumped on it, wrestling it to the ground with a laugh. "I got ya! You can never escape the 'Hailstorm'! Mwahahaha!" The kit rolled over with snorting laughter.

You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 11:12

A brown tortoiseshell tom kit was just lashing his tail and thinking when a smaller kit pounced on his tail. The brown tom whipped around pulling his tail out from under the younger kit. "Hey watch it! I'm not doing anything but thinking!" He teased playfully. He gently and playfully bated the younger kit on her head. "Alright then 'Hailstorm' come and fight me the great Shadowclan warrior 'Hickorypad'!" He crouched and narrowed his eyes playfully, playing along with the younger kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 16:14

Redkit, sensing a play-fight, jumped in between the two kits. Haha, you'll also have to fight me, Redwood the great!" he announced boldly.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 16:38

Hailkit roared, wiggling her tail. "I'll take on both of ya, all by myself!" she taunted, "My grandpa is Webtail, so I've got leader blood! I oughta rip off your tails!" She raised herself up on her hind legs and slammed her tiny paws down on Redkit. She snarled at Hickorykit, brandishing her hooked claws. "Fear me if you dare!" she hissed.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 16:47

Redkit jumped on top of Hailkit, knocking her off balance, catching her when she wasn't focused on him. "Well, leader blood can only get you so far!"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 17:22

Hickorykit smirked and leaped over. "Come and get me 'Hailstorm' you cabling fight me and my little brother 'Redwood'!" The tortoiseshell tom meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 0:34

Inside the nursery, a silver tabby she-kit yawned as she opened her eyes from a nap. Blinking a few times, she turned to look at her siblings who were supposed to be sleeping beside her. Her mother had stepped out, she noticed. And Hailkit was missing. Willowkit let out a sound similar to a squeak and stood up, frantically surveying the nursery while coming up with the worst possible outcomes to the current situation. It ranged from Hailkit getting clawed by an apprentice to getting eaten by an eagle.

After a third search of the nursery, Willowkit stood up and shook a few scraps of moss from her pelt as she made her way to the clearing. She ran up to the nearest Clanmate, prepared to ask about Hailkit when she noticed the tortoiseshell kit being knocked over by Redkit, the handsome and confident tom-kit she had met just a few days ago. Hickorykit, the playful tom-kit who had called her pretty a few days ago was standing near with a smirk on his face.

The silver tabby kit didn't even bother to glance at Hailkit. It was obvious. They were bullying her little sister. In the middle of the clearing. And none of the warriors were even looking. How dare they do that and call themselves her friends? Willowkit shot forward and barreled into Redkit with a snarl. "What do you think you're doing?" She demanded, looking at both of the toms in turn. 

(OOC: Just so you know, Willowkit's point-of-view on this is completely different from the other kits' cause she didn't see Hailkit's expres​sion(which was probably a playful smirk, or something) and didn't hear the other kits' words. So pardon my overprotective little cutie on this~)
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 0:50

Redkit whipped around as Willowkit collidided into him. He blinked disbelievingly. "What was that for? Oh wait, we're having a play-fight! Care to join in?"

Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 5:19

Willowkit blinked at the tom she had collided with. Then she slowly looked around and took note of her younger sister's startled gaze, with a faint spark of mischief still in her eyes. She felt herself growing hot under her pelt and she gingerly stepped away from Redkit. "I-I-I'm so sorry!" The she-kit squeaked. "I-I just thought...ummm...uh...Redkit jumped on Hailkit and Hickorykit was smirking, so...um," the silver tabby kit looked down, her face burning with embarrassment. "I kinda thought you were bullying her."
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 5:53

"Well.....I guess it was looking a little bit like that. Sorry for scaring you - but do you wanna join in? Redkit asked hopefully. "I'm the great warrior 'Redwood' , and that's the other warriors 'Hickorypad' and 'Hailstorm'! What will you be called?"

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 8:32

Hailkit frowned in confusion. Willowkit was worried? About her, the mighty Hailstorm? "Even if they were picking on me, you don't need to protect me. You gotta be tough out here! You never know what kind of scary rouges live out here!" She brandished her claws with a snicker. "Our dad, Lightningstike, got in a fight with one just the other day, he told me so! She almost beat him, too! She had this ugly scar on her face... If I ever see her, I'll pummel her into the ground!" The she-kit hooted and stamped the dirt. Her green eyes were aflame with a fighting spirit. "Willowkit, what's your warrior name?"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 10:24

Hickorykit stopped smirking and let out a little laugh. "Oh Willowkit, don't you know me enough by know that I'd never bully another clan mate?" He purred gently flicking her with his tail. His green eyes held amusement as he looked at the others.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 Jul 2016 - 23:38

Willowkit frowed at Redkit's question. What would her warrior name be? Willowpelt sounded nice, but it was too plain. Willowclaw sounded cool the first time but when she repeated it in a quiet voice a few times, she found out that she didn't like the sound of it. Willowheart was too...ugh. Then the she-kit perked up when the perfect warrior name appeared in her mind. "Willowfang!" she exclaimed with a soft purr.

Then Hailkit, like the brave and battle-loving kit she always was, told her she didn't need protection. The silver tabby kit shifted her paws uneasily. So it was going to be this conversation again. She almost let out a tired sigh. "We're siblings, so it's only natural that I would help you," Willowkit decided to say.

And Hickorykit flicked her tail with his own and reassured her that he wouldn't bully a clanmate. The heat of embarrassment came up her pelt again. "It's...not that I don't trust you or anything. We've only been friends for a few days, so...i-it's um...uh," Willowkit looked up to meet Hickorykit's eyes with her own, but the moment their eyes met, she immediately looked a different direction. "I-it's only natural that I would take my s-s-sister's side."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 12:18

Hickorykit smiled, his eyes closing as he did. "I know what you mean it's the same with me and Redkit!" He purred opening his eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 22:20

Willowkit purred, glad that Hickorykit understood what she meant. The silver tabby then turned to Hailkit and Redkit. "So...should our playfight be me and Hailkit versus Redkit and Hickorykit or do you guys want a different match-up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]   You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

You Have Your Aunt's Eyes... [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next