Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Aunt's Funeral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

My Aunt's Funeral Empty
PostMy Aunt's Funeral

About a month ago my aunt had surgery and they found that she had cancer and it was already spread and there was nothing they could do. She was given like 3-6 weeks to live. I got a phone call at about 10 yesterday morning from my nana saying that she had died that morning. My aunt's funeral is tomorrow which is my dad's birthday. It's going to be a really hard day for him and I dont know what my family can do for him because it won't be a very happy day. Anyways, I won't be on during the time of her funeral. My Aunt's Funeral 3615714748 My Aunt's Funeral Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Share this post on: reddit

My Aunt's Funeral :: Comments

Puddles
Re: My Aunt's Funeral
Post Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:26 pm by Puddles
Sorry for your loss :C I feel you and I wish you to pull through as I have. I give you my prays and wishes!~

My Aunt's Funeral

Page 1 of 1