Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A kit, and a Aunt.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SunG0th

SunG0th

Characters : [G]oose'kit [P]rimrose'kit
Clan/Rank : [Ma] WC Kits [M] Timber x Swift [P] SC kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 47

A kit, and a Aunt. Empty
PostSubject: A kit, and a Aunt.   A kit, and a Aunt. EmptyNovember 15th 2021, 7:30 pm

Goose’kit padded to her aunts side, Lightly brushing her soft fur “Hen’tooth.. I feel like you don’t notice me, like you only care for Magpie Recently.” Goose’kit said worried in every way possible. She had mixed feeling about her family. She was like the runt except she was the size of a small app. The days were close and so was finding the best way out of everything, “When you were a kit, did you ever wonder.. what your days would come out too? I mean I’m starting to mature.. But I feel like Swift’spirit and Timber’sun don’t notice me or Love me..” it hurt to admit she felt ignored by her parents and family, but she needed to get it out.

Goose’kit | Windclan kit| [10/30] | #00ff00

Primrose'kit / SC kit / [10/30] / #ff00ff
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

A kit, and a Aunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kit, and a Aunt.   A kit, and a Aunt. EmptyNovember 15th 2021, 7:43 pm

Hentooth sat inside her den, wrinkling her nose at the herbs she’d collected. Less and less, lately. Shriveled and dead as a flopped crow. The sound of light pawsteps jolted her from her thoughts- ah, Goosekit. She didn’t know the young molly as well as she ought- she was quieter. And Hentooth had never been quiet- except for that one time she had a fever and got yelled at. That didn’t count.

What? The kit continued to talk… and Hentooth’s instincts warred over whether to… she was the medicine cat. She couldn’t just bop her and hope her issues went away. She had to… what had he said… yes. Handle to root. Can’t pull up a herb by the leaves.

The young medicine cat wrapped her tail around her niece’s pelt. “I hear you. Thank you for comin’ to me. It’s not that I care for Mags more- she’s just easier to please. But we can definitely try to spend more time together, ‘kay?”

Some cats thought kits were too young to truly feel, that they overreacted. Hentooth… she knew it was false. She could still… hear it. The snapping of Daystar’s leg. She’d been about Goosekit’s age, then… youth could impact a cat.

“When I was young… when I was young, we were at war with SkyClan. I never doubted what I was meant to be… then I discovered that my mother hadn’t died a heroic death. She’d fled. My destiny shattered- I had disloyal blood in my veins. How could I be a loyal WindClan warrior? Well, to tell you the truth, from that point onwards I’ve been flinging myself forwards into the future, doin’ my best with no idea of what’s to come.”

She bent down, nuzzled her niece’s fur gently. “I think all of us end up feeling that way. Listen to me, Goosekit, her eyes shone with deep sincerity. “You have the most loving parents in the Clan. They love you. They would die for you in an instant. They don’t have favorites. Swift and Timber are tired, yes, but they love you. You don’t ever have to worry about that- but it’s okay to. Everycat has that bit of worry- but it’s good that you knew to talk to me about it.”
Back to top Go down
SunG0th

SunG0th

Characters : [G]oose'kit [P]rimrose'kit
Clan/Rank : [Ma] WC Kits [M] Timber x Swift [P] SC kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 47

A kit, and a Aunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kit, and a Aunt.   A kit, and a Aunt. EmptyNovember 15th 2021, 7:50 pm

Goose’kit lightly smiled, her eyes looking down to floor, she hadn’t knew. ”its tough being me you know, some day… I don’t know. All I know is… I’ll be a Warrior. Maybe a Elder. But I can’t say I’ll be the best, or a leader as my parents say I could be. Some days, I mean everyday.. I feel lightly tapped or coldly.. and it’s like a sign.. I don’t know but I feel like.. someone is calling me up there.. I don’t know where it is, where it’s from.. but it keeps telling me.. someday. Just someday, I’ll have kits and be just like my parents.. lately.. I don’t know what it is.. but I can smell smoke.. or what mother says… “ goose’kit said lightly

Goose’kit | Windclan kit| [10/30] | #00ff00

Primrose'kit / SC kit / [10/30] / #ff00ff
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

A kit, and a Aunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kit, and a Aunt.   A kit, and a Aunt. EmptyNovember 15th 2021, 8:03 pm

“Of course you’ll be a warrior,” Hentooth reassured her. “A brave one, I’m sure. I hope you live long enough to be an elder, and to be honest I hope you don’t become a medicine cat- that would mean I’ve died, and I’d prefer not to do that yet, yeah?” She chuckled at her own joke, flicking her tail.

“See, ya parents do care,” she purred. “They’re right, you could be a leader. I hope not, though. That’d mean Daystar and Goldenfang were gone… we’ve suffered enough in recent moons.”

Snapping.

She shook her head gently, clearing the memory from her head, and smiled as her niece continued. “Of course, we all played that game. It’s likely enough you’ll grow up to be like your parents- and there ain’t better cats to be like. And, honey, you don’t know what smoke smells like,” she chuckled. “If you smell smoke you go underground or underwater, eh? We don’t want a roasted goose! Heh… heheh… I thought that was funny,” she confessed, shrugging. Pretending to receive signs from StarClan… she didn’t play that game when she was young, but many kits did. It was only natural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A kit, and a Aunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kit, and a Aunt.   A kit, and a Aunt. Empty

Back to top Go down

A kit, and a Aunt.
Page 1 of 1