Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young Friends [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Young Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Young Friends [c]   Young Friends [c] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022, 6:23 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw had heard the commotion surrounding Swiftheart’s kitting, of course he had. He had tried to stay updated from afar, not wanting to get in the way or disturb Swiftheart in any way. But after a few days of waiting, he just couldn’t take it anymore. He wanted to check on Swiftheart, and meet her kits!

He hadn’t been in the nursery for quite some moons. His mother had returned to warrior duties shortly after his apprenticeship, and while Honeypaw occasionally chatted with or played with the kits, it was usually when they were running around outside the nursery. He couldn’t help the unconscious purr that rose within him at the warm, comforting smells of the nursery and the sound of mewling kits as he entered. He looked around until he spotted his friend, and he smiled before carefully approaching Swiftheart.

“Hi,” He half-whispered, not wanting to disturb the other queens or any of the sleeping kits. “I wanted to come see how you were doing.” He gave her a warm smile. “Is it okay if I sit with you?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Young Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [c]   Young Friends [c] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022, 6:59 pm

Luckily, all the kits were finally asleep for their naps and it allowed a moment for swiftheart to catch her breath. The past couple days had been the happiest of her life with all of the fur bundles scampering and cuddling around. Now they all were (for the moment) asleep and curled up near her.

Soft pawsteps approached and she looked up seeing the apprentice and she gave a very happy smile.

“Honeypaw “ she purred in a soft whisper. She was grateful that he had been quiet as well.

Yes yes please come sit” she tapped the ground next to her with her tail.

Oh I am doing great! It’s been such a blessing the kits are so healthy and I am loving life right now she purred softly

I have to admit though… it is pretty tiring really she said glancing at all the kits.

She missed ratrunner and wished he could have been there for this.

Smiling over at her good friend she tilted her head and how have you been honeypaw? she inquired wanting to hear all about the news he had and such

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

Young Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [c]   Young Friends [c] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022, 7:08 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw smiled warmly and settled down next to Swiftheart, in the spot she indicated with her tail. He purred, quite happy to hear that Swiftheart was doing alright, and he smiled down at the little bundles of fur curled against her belly. “They’re beautiful, Swiftheart.” He told her softly. He continues to keep his voice down and just loud enough for Swiftheart to hear, contrary to his normal boisterous tone. “They’re lucky to have such a wonderful mother.” He wrinkled his nose happily at her and giggled softly.

“I don’t blame you for being tired. This seems exhausting.” Honeypaw said. “Send for me if you need anything at all, okay? I’ll make sure to bring you some good catches.” He grinned. Then he tucked his paws underneath himself as he considered her question.

“I’ve been well. I’ve mostly been spending time with Iceheart since the gathering, and I’ve  been excited about your kits and getting to meet them.” He chuckled. He tilted his head. "What are all their names?"

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Young Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [c]   Young Friends [c] EmptySun 19 Jun 2022, 9:14 am

Swiftheart purred softly at his compliments and smiled happily. Aww… thank you honeypaw… that means a lot to me she said touching her nose to his forehead briefly.

“I am very blessed… they all seem to be very healthy and well” she responded looking down at each of the sleeping kits.

She pointed to each in in turn with her tail…

This is murkykit, named after my mother. This one here is ashenkit, next we have frogkit over here next to crowkit. And finally here closest to you is willowkit she said proudly.

She nodded listening to his training eagerly oh good… keep iceheart in line okay she said with a joking wink.

Thank you so much for visiting me honeypaw I really do appreciate that she said with a happy nod.

“Hmm something you could get me??” she repeated thinking about it.

Hmm well if it isn’t too much trouble, perhaps a rabbit/hare would be good. They are one of my favorites she shrugged

But they are really hard to catch so I don’t have them often. If it’s too much trouble don’t worry about it she added on

Hmm and what other news of the clan is there? I have been a bit cooped up in here… how are your apprentice friends? Forestpaw?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

Young Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [c]   Young Friends [c] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022, 5:31 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw bent his head down a little bit so he could examine each of the kittens closer in turn. He repeated each name in his head to be sure that he would remember it later, amber eyes filled with warmth as he watched the sleeping kits snuggle up to each other.

He turned his attention back to Swiftheart, resting his head on top of his paws, and giggled softly at her joke. He nodded seriously. “I’ll try to find one,” He promised, determined to find the best rabbit he can and bring it back to Swiftheart.

“As for news… Forestpaw actually just became a warrior! His name’s Forestbreeze now. Hmm… I’ve heard whispers that Frostedpaw and Rosepaw are both due to be warriors soon, though I dunno for sure. As for news… Honestly, there hasn’t been too much going on. Things have been good for Shadowclan lately. Nice and peaceful. Aside from the gathering of course, but you saw that disaster.” He shook his head, then smiled. “I think we’re doing pretty good for ourselves.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Young Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [c]   Young Friends [c] EmptySat 25 Jun 2022, 1:02 am

Swiftheart purred softly listening to the news and nodded at it. She loved getting caught up as she had been quite out of it with the kits and all for a while.

She had been so busy with the kits and running this way and that. They were constantly up during the day (night if you will since shadowclan is backwards) and always needed something it seemed.

She had lots of energy but even she was tired by the end of it and with them all alseep for once all tucked in close to her she felt incredibly at peace listening to their soft purrs.

She was struggling to stay awake and as Honeypaw told her the news she slowly drifted into a much needed sleep as if the news were like a bed-time-story.

Before long she was completly out of it her head down on her front paws and a soft snore.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

Young Friends [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Friends [c]   Young Friends [c] EmptySun 26 Jun 2022, 4:17 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was still trying to think of news to tell Swiftheart when he realized she’d fallen asleep. He paused, then chuckled softly. He rose to his feet and stretched carefully, making sure not to disturb her or any of the others in the nursery. Then he leaned down and gave Swiftheart an affectionate lick to the top of her head. “Sleep well. I’ll go find you a good rabbit.” He promised in a whisper, smiling before he padded out of the nursery.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP