Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Melting Marshmallows (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Melting Marshmallows (c) Empty
PostSubject: Melting Marshmallows (c)   Melting Marshmallows (c) EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 8:40

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow entered Fourtrees cautiously, as she always did. Glancing around before she usually said hi to Scorchtalon and they made smalltalk. This time, however, Marshmallow was first to reach Fourtrees. It made her a little nervous, wondering if Scorchtalon was coming, but she decided she'd wait for the tom, because she got there a tad earlier than usual.

She climbed up the Great Rock, gazing down at Fourtrees. It'd be so cool to be a leader sitting up here. She thought, sitting down and curling her tail over her paws. I gotta admit, this view is amazing. She turned her head towards Windclan territory, claws flexing nervously. What if someone else comes here instead? Her mind went to Fawnshine of Thunderclan, but she shook the thought away. "No, who's going to Fourtrees at dawn?" She muttered to herself.

zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Melting Marshmallows (c)   Melting Marshmallows (c) EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 8:28

Scorchtalon was surprised to find Marshmallow already waiting for him as he entered fourtrees. Usually, he was the first to arrive, but he was glad to see her nonetheless.

"Hey, Marshmallow!" He greeted, trotting over with a slight bounce in his step. Little did she know, today was the day he would finally, finally tell her how he felt. It had taken him a while to even admit it to himself, but hopefully, she felt the same way. The mere thought of his imminent confession sent a wave of excitement and nervous anticipation rushing through him, but he pushed those feelings away and clambered up the rock to sit beside Marshmallow.

He opened his mouth to speak but found himself at a loss for words. He hadn't thought about what exactly he would say to her, or even what would happen if she rejected him. For the first time, the weight of the risk he was taking began to settle in on him. Loving a cat from another clan was against the warrior code, an offense that could get him exiled from his clan if anyone found out. Am I really ready for this? He wasn't quite as sure as he'd been earlier.

"So uh... how are you?" He squeaked out, voice wavering as nerves got the best of him. Way to go, mousebrain, He silently chided himself.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Melting Marshmallows (c)   Melting Marshmallows (c) EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 8:46

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow let out a little purr as she saw the tom bounce into Fourtrees. He seems happy. She watched as the tom climbed up the rock to sit next to her, she shuffled sideways a little, just to give him a little more room. She waited for him to say something as he opened his mouth, but his hesitation was really clear. Is something wrong? Was this tom going to announce that his clan saw the two hanging out and assume the worst?

Her tail tip twitched nervously as the tom finally spoke. "Uh, fine? Er... Is everything alright? You look nervous." Marshmallow observed, eyes widening in concern for the tom. "Did something terrible happen? You can tell me anything, I promise." She put her paw on his, not really thinking anything about it. If he's upset, I really hope it's not towards me.

zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: Melting Marshmallows (c)   Melting Marshmallows (c) EmptyMon 13 Jun 2022 - 12:33

Scorchtalon felt his fur heat up as Marshmallow put his paw over his, interpreting her concern as a sign she must feel the same way. He gave his chest fur a few quick licks to hide his nervousness before finally taking a deep breath. This was it. Once he said it, there would be no going back.

"Actually, I do have something to tell you. Lately, I've been thinking and realized that I really really like spending time with you, and talking to you, and just... you. I love you, Marshmallow, and I... I know we're from different clans and things could get really messy if anyone finds out, but I'm willing to take that risk to be with you. I understand this complicates things, and if you don't feel the same way, that's okay. I just can't hide the way I feel any longer." He stared into her eyes as he spoke, a small smile on his face. It felt so freeing to be honest, both with Marshmallow and with himself. Regardless of what happened now, he was confident he wouldn't regret it.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Melting Marshmallows (c)   Melting Marshmallows (c) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2022 - 15:40

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow's worried gaze turned to one of curiosity as the tom spoke. Wait... Did I hear that right? She pulled her paws away from his and though for a moment. Did he just...?... Blurt that out? She blinked. He's willing to take a huge risk for me? Oh... I can use him... Her tail flicked. He's pretty confident in his trust in me to just blurt out that he loves me.

Finally, Marshmallow brought her gaze back to the tom. "I- I don't know what to say..." She began. "I've had... Feelings, sure... I just didn't know what to do with them." So far so good... "I... Love you too." Each word she spoke, every breath she breathed. It was a lie. She had lied to this tom every single day since the two met and... He loved her? It was rather funny to the she-cat, he was blind to it. And now... It's easy. "I'm shocked, really, I thought you were a really loyal cat... This is against the code, I know you know that. But it's such a relief you feel the same way." She mewed.

Heart, captured. Feelings, trapped. Scorchtalon is mine.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melting Marshmallows (c)   Melting Marshmallows (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Melting Marshmallows (c)
Page 1 of 1