Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Melting a feather [For Togpei]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Melting a feather [For Togpei] Empty
PostSubject: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 6:27

The battle had been intense, and despite Hawkpaw's best attempts, a warrior defeated her with a swift blow. She had won her first battle, but that was no consolation when she couldn't fight while her clanmates were thick in the fray. Her wounds weren't too serious, but to stay would doom her. So she knew she had to leave, it was for the best, but there was a tugging in her heart. A worry that had been nagging her through the whole battle. What about Frozenpaw?

She knew it was wrong, her father and brother were in the fight too, but all she could think about was her best friend. Her best friend who she couldn't imagine a world without, the one she confided in her darkest secrets. So, even though it was a risk, she remained, scanning over the flying fur to try see the familiar orange and grey tom that she'd grown to care for deeply.

When she finally saw him, laying on the ground with wounds, she dashed to him despite her own pain. Licking his wounds, and trying to help him up. They needed to get away from here, from the battle in which the tide could turn any minute.

"C'mon Frozenpaw. Trust me and come with. We'll be safe together." She spoke the words they shared many times over many adventures and hardships.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 6:40

The world around the battered and bloody tom was a blur. Colors smeared together and the world seemed to be spinning faster every second. A tear streamed down Frozenpaw's face as he lay on the ground, not finding the will to move. I have failed the clan. Down in one blow...I didn't even get a chance to fight and I'm already down in one blow. Frozenpaw wanted to melt away, he waned to melt away into the blur of smeared colors and the spinning of the world.

Hawkpaw's words were fuzzy and hard to make out. She can't see me like this. I'm a loser, a shameful nobody who can't fight. Despite his thoughts, the beaten grey and ginger apprentice stumbled to his feet with the help of Hawkpaw, his best friend. "The battle...the...the battle...n...needs me," He stammered out slowly as he leaned on Hawkpaw to support him while he walked with the she-cat. The tears kept coming, but Frozenpaw didn't even notice.

Melting a feather [For Togpei] Image13

Melting a feather [For Togpei] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 7:12

"I need you, Frozenpaw." Hawkpaw gentled encouraged, her voice wavering slightly when the salty scent of tears told her that her friend was in tears. At first she panicked, thinking he was in pain from the injury, but looking at her friend confirmed that it wasn't the case. She'd known Frozenpaw since they were kits, and the dejected, humiliated look in his eyes was one she could recognised. It pained her to think that he felt that way about himself, but there was no time for them to talk. Not until they crossed the river.

"Who else will protect me from these fishfaced mousebrains? Please Frozenpaw, let's get somewhere safe. We're both hurt."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 7:29

At Hawkpaw's words, it seemed like a burst of life renewed Frozenpaw's strength. His usual dim amber eyes lit on fire and confidence as he stood up straight and quickened his pace. "I'll protect you forever, Hawkpaw," he whispered to her as he intertwined his tail with hers. Soon, he was at the roaring river and onto the stepping stones to cross, using up the last bit of strength he had left.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptySun 17 May 2015 - 19:00

Hawkpaw purred warmly at his words, knowing in her heart that Frozenpaw really meant everything he said. Pressing herself firmly to his side, the crossed the stepping stones together, supporting each other when one slipped. They served as each other's pillar, helping each other overcome each obstacle.

When they finally reached the other side, she collapsed along with him in exhaustion. Lying next to him on the ground, she mumbled.

"Frozenpaw, I would too, y'know. Protect you and be with you forever, if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 3:43

Frozenpaw lay on the ground Next to Hawkpaw, facing the she-cat. "Hawkpaw...I do want that. And I wanted you to know...I wanted you to know that I l...love you," he purred nervously. He looked into Hawkpaw's eyes, searching for an answer from her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 3:56

"Oh..." Hawkpaw couldn't say anything else, she'd never really thought about the depth of his feelings for her, or her feelings for him before. They were best friends, close companions in her mind, which often crossed over into loving territory, but not fully. However when Frozenpaw spoke those tender words, her heart seized for a second, and she had her answer. There was no hiding that over the moons their friendship had evolved. From the moment her green eyes met his amber ones, they were bound together by destiny.

Looking once again into the amber eyes that she could never forget, she replied in turn.

"I, I love you too, Frozenpaw."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 4:00

Frozenpaw purred happily, licking Hawkpaw's muzzle. "Your the best, Hawkpaw. We are going to be together forever." As he finished his words, a drop of water landed on the tom's paw, then forehead, then tail. Frozenpaw looked up at the stormy sky. "I think it's starting to rain, is there anywhere we can stay out of it near by?" He asked weakly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melting a feather [For Togpei]   Melting a feather [For Togpei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Melting a feather [For Togpei]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: