Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2022

Go down 
+29
Aspen
Mamenchisaurus
Grey
speedy
Holly
downfive
Alex
Memories
Lilystorm
Mechanic
Lapis
Byrin
zenpaii
Dusty
Arcana
sprout
Stags
Nerd
kjSage
Tara
xaandiir
lostfanboy
cotton
Kitty
Splotch
Karuna
Ash
King Falcon I
Reaper King
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 20:50

The small tortoiseshell had been hit with the disappearance of the other smaller cat that resided in Thunderclan. She wasn't hit nearly as hard as some others, but the lack of their leader had shook her. It changed her in other ways, too. It seemed Appledapple as well had gone missing, and the only thing that brought her solace was the idea they had gone together. But that wasn't the one on her mind. Her mind focused solely on her mate. Minnowfin.

It wasn't hard to see that the deputy was nervous. After all, any cat would be nervous having to lead them all after such disturbing news. Not just that, this would be the first gathering of the Clans after everything had happened with the dark forest. She could hardly remember what it had been like, but if there was anything she knew would bring them all comfort, it would be the solace in the welcoming atmosphere that all of the Clans brought with them.

Mottlerose had done her best to stay just a few steps behind Minnowfin, truly letting him lead the clan. After all, she was always conscious not to step on his paws. But she could hear his gentle whispers of anxiety, and while she couldn't always pick up on his words, he knew he needed some extra support. So the tortoiseshell brushed herself closer to the silvery tom, a low purr rumbling as a strong reminder. It wasn't just him in this, nor would it ever be. Her gaze sought his own, leveling with a silent promise. "You got this. You're strong."

Her purr flared stronger at the loving gesture, one that she quickly returned. As they moved into the clearing, she stayed by his side for as long as she possibly could. "If you ever need a cat to look at, Minnowfin, find me. I'll be closest to the front that I can. I'm here for you, your whole clan is. I love you." She whispered to the tom, giving his shoulder a gentle rub of her head. It was all she could do to encourage him. After all, her place was with her clan. It would be odd, with five leaders and four deputies among the circle, but she would stay as close to her mate as she could. A tower of support for her mate, for their clan. After the encouraging words, she nudged him forwards, a playful smile on her maw.

It was a tough time for all of the clans, and a quick glance to the great rock let her see that it seemed the Dark Forest had hit every clan in some way or another. A deep breath, and she kept her friendly appearance. She would be there for whoever she could.

Mottlerose is open to talk to!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 21:07

Fawnshine

(OOC: There's no actual prophecy topic, just OOC!)

Fawnshine blinked, taking in all the strange, and new sights as she traveled to the Fourtrees. It was a new experience — she should've been more accustomed to it, but she wasn't. The pale-colored medicine cat walked with her clan, all these new scents being taken in and remembered. How she wished it could've been cheerful, but the prophecy of Stoatstar and Appledapple being gone.. What had happened? StarClan had warned her all too suddenly. And why just before the Gathering?

Just a glance at Minnowfin, and she could easily tell that anyone would also be able to know that he was anxious. She didn't blame him, though. Mottlerose was anxious, too. She followed behind, closely. Their leader was gone — missing, unknowingly dead or alive. There was a pause, only for a second, of frustration. Her ears were pulled back as she entered the clearing. This must've been where everything had happened just a few moons ago. Looking at the ground, Fawnshine's tail flicked stiffly, eyes quickly darting away.

And yet, another thing was about to change. Dovefrost. He wouldn't belong or assist her in ThunderClan as her mentor anymore, as another medicine cat she could always rely on and help. He was going to another clan. Because of a cat. It's so unfair. Why did he have to go?

Taking in a short breath, she scanned the clans for other medicine cats. They could easily be identified from their herb-scented pelts, unlike most other warriors. But.. well, if any cats did want to talk to her, that was fine, too.

Fawnshine is open to talk to! (MCs and MCAs are especially welcomed).

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 21:37

More cats entered the gathering, and although most cats were keeping their distance from Smallbean he still managed to feel like he was suffocating. Normally he didn't pay much mind to the other clans as they entered the clearing, but something seemed... off about Riverclan. Whatever it was, he was sure he'd find out eventually.

He watched as Riverclan's new leader scaled the Great Rock and noticed that a cat had followed her. A cat that he could safely assume was Riverclan's deputy by the way she was walking in his direction. He kept his composure and returned her smile as she approached him, grateful for her friendly nature. It made him feel a little bit at ease.

"Oh... Nice to meet you, Poppyshine- I'm Smallbean." So far so good. "Windclan is doing... okay. I just became deputy a few days ago, but I'm doing good so far... at least I think so..." He trailed off before quickly snapping back. "So how about you? I mean, uh, what about Riverclan? How is Riverclan faring?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 6:23

Quailpaw entered the Gathering with his fur bushed up. "WOAH!" he gasped as he caught sight of the full moon, earning a few odd looks from the cats around him.

Quailpaw is open to interactions
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 9:03

Scorchtalon trotted into the gathering behind his clanmates, looking around the moonlit clearing with wide eyes. It felt like seasons since he'd been to an actual gathering, and he felt like he was an apprentice stepping into his first one all over again. He gave a supportive nod to Shrikestar and Smallbean, who were headed to their places on/near the Great Rock, before finding a spot to sit among his clan. A quick glance confirmed his suspicions as the other clans began to trickle in. The Dark Forest invasion had taken cats from every clan, and their loss would scar the forest for many moons to come. It was sad, but he didn't want to dwell on those heartbreaking thoughts. Not tonight. Now was a time to share tongues with the other clans in peace and companionship, and look forward to the happier days that were sure to come.

Scorchtalon sat with his tail curled over his paws, a warm, inviting look on his face. From afar, any cat would think he was just excited to be at the gathering. If one looked closely enough though, they'd see the longing look in his eyes, and the way he looked up expectantly every time another clan arrived. Almost as if he were waiting for someone, a certain black and white spotted she-cat, perhaps? But of course, it was only a simple, harmless friendship, or so he tried to convince himself. There was no other explanation, of course. That odd flutter in his chest? He must be getting sick, he'd see Burningleaf about it when he got home. That tingly feeling in his paws? Maybe he'd trod on a thorn, or perhaps brushed against some nettle by accident. He refused to listen to the insistent voice in his head that kept suggesting there was something else there, because that was just impossible.

She's just a friend... He firmly assured himself.

Scorchtalon is open to talk to, though he's looking for Marshmallow

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 9:33

The tom's eyes landed on Maplespring, watching her approach with minute interest. The molly must have had some strong confidence to be able to simply approach another cat like that. Perhaps Owlshriek would too, someday. But, this was his first gathering, and he felt much closer to Stormpaw in confidence than he did Maplespring. Though, the warrior didn't let it show. Dipping his head respectfully, the tom spoke. "Be my guest." He mewed, tail swishing to rest near Stormpaw, in a small show of comfort. He couldn't imagine being an apprentice at a gathering. Being much too small, in a large gathering of cats much larger.

"I am Owlshriek of RiverClan, and this is my apprentice Stormpaw." He turned towards his apprentice, which another cat had already approached. The cat seemed much more confident than him at the moment. Smiling, Owlshriek gave Stormpaw a nod of encouragement. If anything were to happen, Owlshriek would be right there for him. Satisfied with his encouragement, the tom turned to look back at the she-cat. "And you are?"

Owlshriek encourages Stormpaw to talk to Blazepaw
Owlshriek speaks to Maplespring

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 13:05

Stormpaw

Stormpaw was grateful for the show of comfort from Owlshriek, feeling a little more comforted and confident at the physical reminder that his mentor was right with him. He had been watching Owlshriek interact with Maplespring, giving Maplespring a polite nod of greeting, when he was approached himself. He jumped a little when he realized that the new apprentice was talking to him. He glanced at Owlshriek quickly, and at Owlshriek's nod of encouragement, looked back at Blazepaw.

Stormpaw smiled, shyly, and dipped his head in greeting to Blazepaw. “Hi,” He said softly, then tried to lift his voice a little so he didn’t sound quite so timid. He didn’t want to give off a poor impression of Riverclan to another clan. “I’m Stormpaw. It’s nice to meet you. You’re from… Windclan, right?” He checked, still not entirely confident in his ability to identify the other clans.

His eyes drifted away for a moment as he watched more clans gather. He’d never seen so many cats in one place! It was overwhelming, and trying to identify all the scents just made his head spin, so he turned his attention quickly back to Blazepaw.

Stormpaw is speaking with Blazepaw!

June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Kian_Sig_-_1
Stormpaw
RiverClan App
20HP / 60SP
#9999cc
Honeypaw
ShadowClan App
20HP/60SP
#ff9966

My Cats!

Art by Xaandiir

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 6:32

Encouraging words were taken to heart, and a gentle nudge from his mate revived his spirits. Glancing around, he noticed new faces where the deputies were sitting, and so he turned his gaze towards the Great Rock. Shrikestorm? Perchfall? Huh... it looks like I won't be alone up there after all. Is it a coincidence that something has happened to all of our leaders? Maybe he was jumping to conclusions. However, seeing the Riverclan deputy up there was reassuring; it was one face that at least allowed him to feel comfortable up there. Giving Mottlerose one last look, he made his way to the structure and leaped. His hind paw nearly slipped, but the tom made it, a nervous gasp bringing him to his paws.

Recovering from that near-miss, he gave both deputies and the Skyclan leader a respectful dip of the head and sat down. Parting his maw as if to speak, the tom changed his mind and decided the explaining would be best done later. For now, he wondered whether starting small talk would be a good filler for the silence, taking in the view that Stoatstar should've been seeing. He should be the one sitting here...

Minnowfin is open to talk to among the leaders.

It was a beautiful night, despite the eventful time Thunderclan was having. Stoatstar and Appledapple's disappearance did not seem to shake the molly, but it meant that there would be change. Minnowfin would make a fine leader, she supposed, not too invested in the tom. As the soon-to-be leader led the clan into the clearing, Flurrypaw stuck near to her family but kept to herself. Still, her gaze drifted towards her former clan. A part of her wondered what life would be like if her family hadn't left Riverclan, yet she was glad to be rid of their practices.

Flurrypaw is open to talk to!

Cloverheart's murder had rattled Martenpaw's bones. It was frightening how bold and despicable their bordering enemies could be. She had almost opted to stay home rather than join the gathering, but she wanted to see how the cat responsible for their medicine cat's death would explain their horrible actions. Following Perchstar, she stepped into the clearing and took a seat in the center of the area, looking around for a friendly or welcome face to chat with.

Martenpaw is open to talk to Regular

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 10:29

“Yep, born and raised!” Blazepaw crowed in response to Stormpaw’s question. “My mentor’s the deputy, over there,” she mewed, motioning towards Smallbean. “Maplespring here is my sister. She’s already a warrior! I’ll be one, soon, too!”

Blazepaw is talking to Stormpaw.
Snowfoot isn’t here yet.
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 11:14

Lilypaw walked with Gingerroot to Fourtrees. The tom was very old and likely shouldn’t have made the journey, but good luck telling that to the heavily scarred elder.

Gingerroot felt alive again under the moon and stars. He had been to this clearing many times, for many years, and returning to it was invigorating. “See ya later,” the tom rumbled as he walked towards the crowd.

Gingerroot! What if you get lost?

Don’t worry ‘bout me, kit, find a friend or somethin’.

Lilypaw groaned under her breath. There were so many cats here, how was she supposed to make heads or tails out of this? Her first Gathering, and she was terrified.

Gingerroot of ThunderClan is open to talk to!
Lilypaw of ThunderClan is open to talk to!

Pinepaw strolled into the Gathering, his eyes lit with lightning. He watched as Bloodstar leapt to the Great Rock, a passion burning in his chest. This was SkyClan, this was the best Clan in the forest.

The tom’s chest swelled as he approached Fourtrees. To be at the top… he grinned at the thought.

The self-assured dark ginger striped and spotted tabby glowed under the moonlight. He was ready for this.

Pinepaw of SkyClan is open to talk to!
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1425

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 15:49

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

The molly was not doing well.
The addition of Stoatstar's disappearance left her feeling ultimately crushed. Despondent, Comfreyheart now stayed silent whenever she was allowed to, and the gathering was no different. Talking and socializing was the last thing she wanted to do. Instead she stayed near Mottlerose, taking a seat next to the tortoiseshell. The she-cat had become a source of comfort to her. She greeted the older molly with a gentle nod before returning to her reserved mood.

She wanted to be subtle with her grief. It wasn't useful to anyone. Just keep it to yourself, she sighed. Comfreyheart drew a paw over her face, trying to rub off the melancholy.
Be strong for Thunderclan.

Remembering her apprentice, she looked around for the ginger tabby. She had nothing better to do, and she cared to know if the she-cat was doing okay. Comfreyheart wasn't sure how normal gatherings went. It's supposed to be peaceful right? No fighting? Apprehensive, she glanced at the sky, remembering when it had been empty. Starclan, please don't let anything bad happen again.

Comfreyheart is sitting next to Mottlerose, and looking for Foxpaw. Open for conversation.

Hawthornpaw
Fourtrees

The tom was bored.
The Gathering didn't excite him in any way. There wasn't anything interesting. Nonetheless he went, whether for appearances or for potential drama. Maybe he could stir something up if things got really bland. Carrying himself like royalty, Hawthornpaw entered the gathering with a rather uninterested attitude. Surely nobody here could be worth his attention.

Hawthornpaw is being a smug little pigeon-brain. Open for conversation.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 15:58

Mottlerose watched her mate ascend to the great rock with the rest of the leadership, her smile widening for a moment as he seemed to find some comfort in the shift in leadership that also had seemed to occur. She kept to herself for the most part, taking the position she had told him she would be at - until the familiar onyx molly appeared at her side. She let out a welcoming purr, a friendly gesture of warmth as she gave her a gentle headbump. It was a tough time for the entire clan, and out of many, it seemed Comfreyheart, Mottlerose, and Minnowfin were among those hit the hardest. After all, they'd not only lost Stoatstar and Appledapple, but the sting of the loss of Morningsun still prickled beneath their pelts.

She turned her head towards the warrior, and while she could see her gaze searching for someone, could also pick up the emotions brewing beneath her pelt. "It will be okay, Comfreyheart." She soothed gently, and whatever worries of her own lurked under her tortoiseshell frame, were shoved away so she could be there for the she-cat she'd practically adopted. "We'll all be okay."

Mottlerose is comforting her daughter Comfreyheart, and is open for more conversation.

The young mother gave a warm smile towards the apprentice that seemed to find comfort with his mentor, understanding just how overwhelming such an event could be. Upon hearing the very mentor's name, her attention returned back to him, and a friendly purr rumbled in her chest. "Maplespring of Windclan. It's nice to meet you both, Owlshriek and Stormpaw." Her gaze flit to her side where her sister seemed to reside, and felt a sense of joy in knowing that the two apprentices were able to chat. It was a bit amusing, given that Maplespring had earned her warrior name moons ago, but her sister had yet to finish her training. She made a point never to tease about it, as everyone went at their own pace. Much as she walked, it seemed she simply hopped through life.

"Is this the first actual gathering you both have been to? I know it's mine. It's... almost overwhelming to see this many cats." She did her best to make small-talk. After all, she didn't want to think about the thoughts in the back of her mind, reminding her that this was an occasion she wouldn't get to see happen with her mate. Lavenderdrop had seemed to disappear, and the fluffy tom's disappearance had hit her rather hard. She'd shove it down for the night though, and do her best to enjoy what was truly a wonderous occasion.

Maplespring is talking to Owlshriek!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2979

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 16:50

Poppyshine

Smallbean! What an appropriate name for a cat of his size. If Poppyshine hadn’t known any better, she may have even mistook him for a small apprentice. His words confirmed that he was indeed the deputy, so she only smiled. “RiverClan is doing well, now that Perchstar is leader. Jaystar disappeared during the Dark Forest’s stay.” Her smile faded and she offered Smallbean a respectful bow of her head. “I’m sorry for whatever happened to Goldenstar that led to Shrikestorm’s promotion, but I’m sure you and he will do a great job leading your clan.”

Smallbean didn’t seem like the most formal of cats, and admittedly, Poppyshine wasn’t either—but she’d learned from Perchstar, who was arguably the most formal cat in the entire forest. She couldn’t help but emulate her. Her gaze caught sight of Minnowfin and she smiled, opening her mouth to greet him, but then he leapt up onto the Great Rock instead. Poppyshine watched with surprise. ThunderClan too? What happened to Stoatstar… SkyClan at least still had Bloodstar in charge, who also made his way to join the leaders. That just left ShadowClan to arrive. She wondered if Murkystar was still around or if they also had a change.

Looking back to her companion, she meowed to Smallbean, “Well it seems we’re not the only new deputies, so we can take solace in that fact.”

Poppyshine is speaking with Smallbean and keeping an eye out for other deputies.

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw took a deep breath as more cats trailed in. There were a lot of scents that they only partially recognized and it was getting a bit overwhelming. They didn’t like being on their own, but they also lost sight of Coyotegrin and couldn’t see Batsong anywhere. Besides, did they really want to spend their first real Gathering with the same cats they live with?

After looking around for a moment, they caught sight of a rather confident tom just a little ways away. Whisperpaw was not an especially confident cat, but they had gotten along well with the first confident Rosepaw, and…somewhat got along with the new really confident Rosepaw. They could manage to get along with a cat from another clan, surely…so long as it wasn’t ShadowClan, at least. Besides—they were older than most apprentices. What did they truly have to fear, speaking with a cat that looked younger than them?

They approached Hawthornpaw and offered a tentative smile. Ah…hello, they meowed, their voice very quiet. They’d grown so used to their limited volume since the injury they suffered that they didn’t even notice the difference anymore. Nice to meet you. I’m Whisperpaw.

Whisperpaw has approached Hawthornpaw.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
[Not Pictured]

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Sun 5 Jun 2022 - 2:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 18:07

Owlshriek managed a nod. "I was born just after the dark forest took over." He explained, yellow gaze rising to the moon and the Silverpelt beyond. "I won't lie, it is rather odd to see the stars after my entire life of a starless sky." The tom's gaze turned back to Maplespring. She was fairly easy to talk to. From what he heard from elders back when he cleaned their nests often, sometimes true clan animosity showed itself in these gatherings. The warrior assumed it would be as such when Skyclan came in--

He paused, tasting the scent of the mentioned clan. Yellow eyes flickered over the cats that entered, picking them over one by one. Subconsciously, drawing his tail closer to Stormpaw. He knew what other warriors were capable of, having lost a fellow apprentice to Softfall during the time of the Dark Forest takeover. Had these cats also lost their way? Were they willing to break the truce to attack other cats? No matter what, nothing like that would happen to his apprentice. Not while Owlshriek was still breathing.

Unable to pinpoint the cat that Perchstar had mentioned, Owlshriek let out a breath and turned back to Maplespring. "Apologies, where were we? Oh, right--" A chuckle escaped him. "Yes, an overwhelming number of cats. I'm sure no one wanted to be left out of this gathering. There is much to catch up on. Anything interesting in WindClan?"

Owlshriek glares at SkyClan, and continues to talk to Maplespring.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 19:09

Foxpaw had trailed behind on the journey. Not entirely on purpose; walking for so long was exhausting for the young apprentice, especially through the parts of territory she didn't know well. Nervousness tingled the apprentice's paws; her first Gathering.

She almost couldn't believe her eyes; there were so many other cats! It was like camp at dawn, so many warriors and apprentices moving and talking; except with far, far more cats. Even the air was strong, smell of forest and fish breaking through the scent of ThunderClan. Was this even all the clans, yet? She clung to her clanmates, and gazed across the crowds and crowds of cats.

She gave a breath of relief as she noticed a familiar warrior within the clearing, "Comfreyheart!" Foxpaw padded for the molly quickly, "There's so many cats here.." she half-murmured, reaching her mentor's side.

Foxpaw is speaking with Comfreyheart.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2022
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next