Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2022

Go down 
+29
Aspen
Mamenchisaurus
Grey
speedy
Holly
downfive
Alex
Memories
Lilystorm
Mechanic
Lapis
Byrin
zenpaii
Dusty
Arcana
sprout
Stags
Nerd
kjSage
Tara
xaandiir
lostfanboy
cotton
Kitty
Splotch
Karuna
Ash
King Falcon I
Reaper King
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 22:57

Batsong was newly appointed as med cat for her clan and so the call for medicine cat help was heard by her.  She hesitantly approached the silver tabby who had just admitted to murder and was now helping her clanmate.  Batsong was very new to med cat but she was a mother so this was not completely foreign to her.  She glanced at the skyclan cats looking at her “I’m med cat apprentice of windclan” she explained shyly to them… she was glad it looked like this silver tabby knew what she was doing she must have been med cat before batsong reasoned .  Hmm if nothing else she could learn … being so new as mca she felt thrown into the deep end kinda.

She offered beech help if she needed but kept her distance staying out of the way and just being ready if needed

Swiftheart was not loving how this gathering was going.  Tensions were high between skyclan and riverclan and the last thing the clans needed right now was that.  Hopefully shadowclan could at least stay out of it.  She fealt a bit lightheaded and sick and the usual talkative Molly didn’t even feel like sticking around to talk after announcements.  She was tired very tired and she just wanted to go home and curl up in her nest.  She slowly made her way over to her clanmates and spotted iceheart and duskflight and honey paw .  “Hey guys… she meowed quietly .

“I think I’m gonna head home early” she said sounding exhausted. She wanted to let them know so that no one was looking for her or the like.

With a wave of her tail and a soft purr she slipped slowly away headed back towards shadowclan.  

Batsong is trying to help beech

Swiftheart is going home

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 6:40

When Fuzzypaw heard the yowl for herbs, the tom sprinted to grab what he could and bring it to the chaos in SkyClan. He noticed another cat, smelling of WindClan, also walked over to the scene.

The giant fluffy brown tabby arrived with a mouthful of chervil, cobwebs, and sticks.

Hullo, I’m Fuzzypaw of ShadowClan, medicine cat apprentice.

The sunny tom locked eyes with the kitting queen. Poor thing, to be kitting with the forest watching…

You’re doing great!

He was not fully sure how he felt about working with a murderer, but she clearly knew what she was doing.

Need me to do something?

Fuzzypaw of ShadowClan is providing herbs and positive words while standing there like a doofus.

Mintheart sat next to Moorbite and Stumpytoad. It had been forever since they got to be gathered again, and the moon shone above. Shrikestar spoke about not admitting outsiders.

Before her filter could kick in, the she-cat called out, “We don’t want your scraps! Long live WindClan!

She whooped and hollered, beaming with pride.

Then RiverClan’s leader stepped forward. The new one, anyway. “Stars, did everyone die?

The she-cat stood over them all, announcing the murder of Cloverheart. Then the bombshell- a silver tabby from SkyClan?

WE GONNA FIND US A MURDERER TODAY!

Then, the accused stood up, in the middle of SkyClan, and admitted to the crime!

MURDERER! EX-E-CU-TION! EX-E-CU-TION!

She chanted and chanted, feeling electric. Justice!

Then, before the SkyClan leader could even utter words, commotion broke out in their ranks.

Moorbite, honey, what’s going on over there?” Moorbite was taller and could see better, Stumpytoad probably stared at butts all day; Mintheart almost felt bad for him.

When she heard the call for herbs, the she-cat put two and two together. “Great StarClan, somebody’s having kits in the middle of a trial!

Mintheart of WindClan is screaming commentary with her friends and enjoying the situation a little too much.
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 16:17

A murder of a Medicine Cat; followed just as quickly as the admission. Foxpaw felt dazed; why would any warrior..? And the tabby had just admitted to it? She shuddered, backing closer to Mottlerose and her mentor. She was much more confident in her choice to remain by ThunderClan at the gathering.

Foxpaw countinues to stay by Mottlerose and Comferyheart.

There were so many cats here! Lichenpaw felt energized again, even after the fairly long journey to Fourtrees. And the smell was weird, but interesting; like all the clan's scents melted into one! Initially, he tried to pad toward another apprentice- a tabby with brown fur, who was sitting with a dark-furred warrior- but the gathering had officially begun. He sighed, sitting down, and turned his attention to the leaders above. He was still interested in what they had to say; but he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed as he listened to the WindClan leader. But the Riverclan leader spoke.

His mouth was agape for a moment; a murder of a medicine cat? From someone in his clan? He knew a few silver tabbies, of course- but they were all his close kin, and there was only warrior who could, but she wouldn't, right-?

And then she admitted it.

His mother murdered a Medicine Cat. Lichenpaw felt like he just ate some rotten prey; he knew Beechfang was a fierce warrior, but this..? He couldn't believe it- Beechfang must've been lying, she had to be.

Beechfang's call for SkyClan was a reprieve. He stood quickly, and practically dashed to the queen, trying to forget what his mother had just confessed to.

Lichenpaw tries to talk to Honeypaw, but is distracted. with the miracle of birth

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 18:17

Leopardsun was content to sit with Echomist, though her interest in the Gathering shot up in a way she wasn't sure she liked as the announcements just kept coming. She couldn't care less about WindClan's borders, but the murder of a medicine cat was certainly news- as was the murderer standing up and confessing to her crime. And then the conversation was interrupted again, this time by a kitting.

"I had hoped this would be less eventful," she murmured to Echomist. "It's certainly interesting, but I'm not sure that's a good thing."

Leopardsun is whispering to Echomist!

Though she was still paying attention to the events of the Gathering, Nightpaw was tripped over. "Excuse me? Excuse you!" Then, after a hasty (though perhaps less than genuine) apology, "I was not in your way! You should watch where you're moving through a crowd. Do they not teach cats from... Wherever it is you're from how to walk?"

She stood proud, holding the newcomer's gaze. "Asking me who I am without introducing yourself? How rude! I'm Nightpaw, soon to be the best warrior ThunderClan has ever seen- and my parents taught me how to be polite!"

Nightpaw is responding to Birdpaw!

Thalia's fur bristled from the first mention of murder in the Gathering, the topic already putting her ill at ease. WindClan's border policy was a stark change from what she remembered, but she kept her distance from them wherever she could, and it wasn't like that was ever going to change. The murder of a medicine cat,  and the subsequent confession and following events, was something to make her nervous even when she wasn't involved. For all their talk of peace, the Clans often seemed not to notice the blood staining Fourtrees.

Maybe it was just that the first time she'd been there had been the final confrontation with Eris, when it served as a prison and a battlefield. Whatever the reason, she was always on edge.

For that reason, despite the ThunderClan cat's polite introduction, Thalia jumped when addressed. "...Oh! Um, sorry. I'm Thalia," she replied, taking in the warrior's appearance. Flowers adorned her fur in a way that was decidedly uncommon, even taking into account her own preference for weaving flowers into garlands. "The flower crown? It's something I learned a long time ago, from someone very dear to my heart... I'd be happy to teach you. I'm sure he'll be glad to know his knowledge is being passed along."

She tilted her head to the wall of SkyClan warriors guarding a kitting queen, one of whom was a confessed murderer, and turned back to Cherrycloud. "...Tonight might not be the best time for a lesson."

Thalia is answering Cherrycloud!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Twilight Guardian
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2510

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 18:29

In an instant, the entire Gathering had bristled. Yowls rose up above the din, chanting something Birdpaw couldn't make out; the stupid little apprentice that she'd stumbled over had wheeled around, having the absolute nerve to spit at her! And, worst of all... her mother's voice briefly silenced the crowd, and it pulled any snarky response Birdpaw would have had from her tongue. At the Gathering? Really? At our first Gathering, at that! Stars, mom! The large apprentice huffed, stamping a paw hard against the earth. Then Nightpaw- curse her -went prattling on about her stupid Clan, and her parents.

Birdpaw's ears pinned, and she leveled the black molly in a hard stare. "My parents taught me how to be polite just fine!" She cried, a snort following her shrill words. Well, one of my parents is confessing to murder in front of all five Clans, but that's not the problem! Ruffling out her pelt, Birdpaw puffed out her chest and squared her shoulders, sharp gaze narrowing as she went on, "I'm from SkyClan, and if you don't watch your tone, I'll make sure ThunderClan has the same problem as RiverClan!" Her voice warbled, a clear show of the emptiness in her threat, but she held her ground, trying to look as menacing and not secretly horrified as possible.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#1678C1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 18:38

Nightpaw was thoroughly unimpressed. "Threatening me at a Gathering? That's your comeback? Really?" She tilted her head, incredulous. "That's embarrassing. For you, I mean. Honestly, not drawing blood at Fourtrees seems fairly simple, all things considered. Now, um- From SkyClan. Do you have an actual name, or should I just call you an inconvenience?"

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2510

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 19:29

Birdpaw reeled, looking thoroughly affronted that the other apprentice had the gall to check her in return. And to call her an inconvenience! "It's- it's Birdpaw, you feather-brain! And don't forget it!" She sputtered, her tail bristling and starting to lash. "Does every cat in ThunderClan act like you? You're impossible! And- and I have more important things to worry about than- than Nightpaw!"

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#1678C1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 19:39

"Feather-brain, hm?" She would remember that. It might spice up her own insults. "Thank you, at least, for finally introducing yourself! And no, not all of ThunderClan is quite like me- only the very best ones." Nightpaw bristled in return, though she did her best to maintain composure. Admittedly, her curiosity was piqued by Birdpaw's words. "Oh? What's so important?"

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 21:02

Fawnshine

A murderer. If a leader had said so, evidence clear, it couldn't have been mistaken. Heterochromia eyes of Fawnshine glanced over to a single molly in SkyClan, silver-furred. And as if it things just couldn't get any worse — a queen suddenly went into kitting. In the middle of a Gathering. Well, that'd have to be.. the most memorable kitting any clans have seen. And not exactly positively, or at the right moment, either.

A murderer admitting to their deeds — yet now that a queen of theirs was kitting. How ironic. Taking a life of another, only to worry about the miracle of kitting right in front of the warrior's eyes now. However, as she started yelling herbs — Fawnshine's eyes widened. Not just simply from the fact that a warrior, or a murderer was calling for help and the correct herbs for the queen (note that she never knew Beechfang was once a medicine cat); but she was calling for Dovefrost despite all that. Sure, he moved to SkyClan — and sure, for his family, sure, he was a knowledgable tom — but SkyClan must have a skilled medicine cat aside from him too, right? Why Dovefrost? Why him, when he'd only just moved in?

Her paw only dug further into the ground when Dovefrost had actually ran for help. Fuzzypaw, a mere medicine cat apprentice, yet also ran to help. This is only for Dovefrost. Fawnshine plastered on a worried expression, dashing out to gather what little herbs or cobwebs and sticks she could at the time, and bring them back to help assist the medicine cats and the kitting queen.

"You'll be alright, we're here for you. Take a deep breath."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2263

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 23:41

A wide beam was spread across Stumpytoad's face, although it was not enough to just hear what was going on. He turned towards Mintheart, trying to scramble onto her back. "Hey, get your tail down here! I want to see what's goin' on! Don't leave me out of the fun, ya fox heart! I wanna see em take the murderer out!"

The tom was trying desperately to see what was going on in front of him. Mintheart had clearly seen something, and that only made his climbing attempts more desperate, craning his neck to try to catch a glimpse of the action.

"C'mon, what is goin' on? Don't ya leave me hangin' here! Give me a paw!"

Stumpytoad is desperately trying to see the action

June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3049

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 8:00

Bloodstar seemed zoned out as the gathering progressed, not even acknowledging the new leaders as they jumped onto the Great Rock. He was more than ready to get this all over with. All of it.... not just this gathering. So naturally... of course there had to be some strife and drama because why wouldn't there be? He blinked once Skyclan was mentioned by.... Who was this even? Perchstar? Okay sure. Whatever. He took a deep inhale and let out a very long exhale, clearly tired of every new leader thinking they were to be respected and feared right from the get go. Amateurs. Newbies. Boring.

"I'll cut you a little bit of slack Perchstar since you are new to your position," He began, sounding bored and finding the patterns of the sediment in the Great Rock by his toes far more interesting than the new leader beside him thinking she was going to threaten his clan or something. "When you challenge leaders in front of other clans and especially at a gathering by saying that you'll enact whatever form of justice you see fit on one of their members, it's a great way to make sure you absolutely do not get what you want. For example," He finally looked at her, bored and unintimidated.

"Beechfang has already admitted to what she has done, and she wouldn't have even had to the instant you said Cloverheart was the one murdered and it was a silver cat to have done it. They have a history, and I'd say Cloverheart had this coming for a long time. I have seen her full blown stupidity in action here before. I personally believe Beechfang has done you a favor. However, she will not go unpunished, as you have requested. Skyclan will take care of punishing it's members. She will not be killed for this, if that's what you were expecting, so if that's what you were hoping for, sorry no, I will not budge on this matter. If you have other suggestions I'd be willing to listen. If you find these terms unagreeable and insist on the life of my daughter, then Skyclan will see you in your camp within a fortnight and we will leave it to fangs and claws to decide justice."

He would hear no more of it. Dismissing the new and inexperienced leader entirely now, he then turned to the rest of the gathering and groaned as he stepped forward. At least this was his last one.

"Skyclan is doing well now that the Dark Forest is gone. I was dead for most of it and we were not without our own series of tragedies. Lots of members died, both as sacrifices and those of the Dark Forest's wrath. Smokefeather, Lionboar and Myrtledove are now gone. We have been fortunate thus far to have had a good season with plenty of prey, new apprentices in the apprentices dens and new warriors in the warrior dens. I will not be naming them, as apparently we may end up in a bloody dispute with Riverclan and it's none of their business who is who and what rank they are. I'm done. Skyclan, head home. Beechfang, wait for me by the leader's den. There are things we obviously need to discuss."

Bloodstar then turned his lazy gaze to Perchstar, not caring if any of the other leaders had finished their announcements. "You tell me what you think is appropriate punishment for Beechfang and I will take it into consideration as long as it is reasonable." He swiped his tongue over his exposed gums and fang, clearly tired and had no patience for this foxdung any longer. Perchstar better speak fast, or he was just going to shrug and be on his way.

At least... until there was a commotion in the gathering. He growled low in his throat, losing patience for these vile social gatherings in his older age. He looked over his shoulder to see Briarthorn... in the middle of kitting are you serious. It wasn't her fault, he knew that... but his claws scraped against the rock anyway and his already disfigured face contorted even more as his rage built. Starclan was messing with him again, apparently. Now aggravated, he shot a look at Perchstar once more. "Nevermind. You're a new leader and you'd do well to hold your tongue before you sound foolish. I'll punish Beechfang myself when we're home." Bristling, he jumped off of the Great Rock. "Beechfang, Dovefrost, you are both former medicine cats do what you need to do for her. We'll have to carry the kits out of here once they're born. I will carry Briarthorn on my back when she is ready." He took his place beside his mate and sat, but something had changed in the older tom. He was not the warm, loving tom he had been seasons ago. Certainly not while he was frustrated.

"Just let me know what I can do to help, I will do it."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 12:47

Head swimming with an array of half-formed thoughts, colors, and voices… Dear StarClan, the voices. Briarthorn took for granted the peace doing this is camp gave her. Shouting from those there to help her, chattering from others just out of earshot, curious apprentices… It seemingly never ended. She could hear Bloodstar’s voice, stressed and tired. She couldn’t blame him… But a little warmth would’ve been welcomed right about now. Various voices offered her reassurance and kindness, but none of them what she wanted in that moment. Beechfang was, ironically, just about the only medicine cat she wanted anywhere near her in that moment. Even Dovefrost was a stretch. Her shaky gaze settled on an overgrown kit announcing his presence as ShadowClan’s medicine cat apprentice. ”Go make yourself useful elsewhere, before I do it myself and use your tail in place of a stick to bite down on.” Speaking only made her head ache more fiercely, but it took her mind off of the sharp pains radiating across her body.

She was hardly able to make out the words of her mate, mentioning carrying the kits and herself home when this was all over. She… hadn’t thought of that. They still needed to get back to camp. Nevermind that, she had more important things to worry about. If she stressed too much, she knew this could go badly, and very quickly as well. Ears flattened against the top of her skull, she hissed, ”I’ll tell you what you can do to help…” Another contraction, another sharp wave of pain… And this time, the urge to push. ”… Put a little more effort into pretending you care. If not I’ll-“ It was time. A stick was wedged between her teeth for her to bite down on, which was probably a good thing, for the words that were about to leave her maw were not very kind.

(timeskip bc ew)

Soon enough, the struggle was over. Four tiny lumps of fur sat at Briarthorn’s belly, her fur slick with sweat. Two toms, two she-cats. Exhaustion rattled the queen’s large frame, weariness evident in each little movement and feature. Briarthorn’s head rested on her two front paws, eyes closed, though she was not asleep. SkyClan still had to journey home, and she didn’t have time to rest. She was sure she’d be disturbed sooner rather than later for that trip, but until then, she was content to rest her eyes as much as thise around her would allow. Her fluffy tail curled around to keep the kits warm as they shifted and wiggled around.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 13:35

Mintheart felt her friend climb up her back. “Stars, Stumpytoad, you gotta lay off the rabbits, you’re getting heavy!

The short elder scurried up her back, and she craned her body so he could see the action.

You owe me, big time.

Mintheart is watching the chaos with Stumpytoad on her back.

Fuzzypaw blinked at the queen. “My tail doesn’t taste very good. But I brought you some sticks!

The tom excitedly grabbed a stick and brought it closer to the healing murderer. “You know how to do lots of stuff.

The leader of SkyClan leapt down from the Great Rock. Fuzzypaw felt even more tiny. He watched as the leader plopped down next to the queen, and their interaction. I guess he’s the dad?

The kitting came and the kitting went, and soon enough there were four kittens snuggled up to the mother.

They’re beautiful! StarClan rejoices with every litter. Congratulations, both of you!

He smiled at Briarthorn and Bloodstar.

Do you need help getting them to SkyClan?

Fuzzypaw is trying to be helpful!

Pinepaw heard the queen scream in agony, and he was almost going to throw up. He shuddered at the thought of having to watch.

The normally proud tom started retching, coughing like he was about to lose a lung. Pinepaw joined the outer ring, at least preventing other people from watching.

Pinepaw is learning about the miracle of life and is NOT enthused.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 14:08

Perchstar had expected a small amount of chaos... but she had not expected all of the Dark Forest to break loose immediately.

Her eyes were quickly torn away from Bloodstar to another face in the crowd, when a silver tabby she-cat from SkyClan stood up... and admitted to the crime. The leader was shocked enough to keep her neutral mask on, even with the fox-dung being spewed from the scarred tabby's mouth. "I warned her?" "She knew the consequences?" A feeling of disgust slowly began to rise from the back of her throat. Was this cat honestly blaming Cloverheart for the fact that she was murdered? No, surely no cat would be that audacious. And yet, those were the words spoken. The tabby looked at her, seemingly ready to accept a punishment, though apparently not understanding the weight of the crime that she had committed. The worst crime possible, the taking of another cat's life, compounded with the fact that the cat she killed had not even been a warrior. And yet... she wanted to accept punishment. That was good, at least. Half the cats involved had made their decision. Both disturbed and a tiny bit relieved, Perchstar's gaze began to slide back to her fellow leader on the rock, to see his reaction.

Unfortunately, it seemed that drama was not done occurring. A random SkyClan queen screamed that she was kitting. Here? Now? Stars... why would you come if you were that close to kitting? Perchstar looked with exasperation at the unfolding mess. The self-confessed murderer and a few medicine cats immediately darted over to help. Was everyone determined to make sure that this Gathering did not go smoothly? All she wanted to do was cooperate with Bloodstar and find justice. This latest disruption, at least, was not her fault... and yet it seemed to demand everyone's attention. Was there even any hope of getting the other leader to respond at this point? Would she have to go over to his camp some other time and demand an explanation, or would the silent tom deign to finally speak on this matter?

Finally, Bloodstar spoke. However, every word from his mouth was condescending and dismissive. Perchstar could barely believe what she heard as the tom waved away her explanations and snarked at her. What was wrong with him? She'd known from his communications with Jaystar that this tom was rude and selfish, but this? A full blown confession of a medicine cat's murder, and he agreed that Cloverheart had deserved it? He claimed that the new RiverClan leader did not deserve respect, simply because she had only received her lives recently? There was no consideration as to the work it had taken her to get there. There was no consideration for her politeness in even asking him what he thought, instead of marching into his camp and taking what she wanted with force. And finally, there was not a single moment where he even tried to be polite to a fellow Clan leader. Everything was about him, and he was always right. Why had she even bothered? Had she truly been naïve enough to think that the tom would have the barest concept of justice when applied to his own Clanmates? Did she really believe that these things could still be solved with words? Why would he want to protect the murderer... daughter or no?

Though her face remained calm and neutral, her paws nearly shook with rage. The normally stoic she-cat could not remember ever feeling this angry before. This time, the emotion was not tempered with self-loathing or grief or even uncertainty-- the pure, unbridled outrage pumped directly through her veins, calling for blood. Still, she was a leader. Unlike some cats, she knew what that term meant, and the dignity it demanded. When the leader did not even give her a chance to answer, but leapt off the Great Rock to go help with the kitting SkyClan queen, it took the force of every bone in her body not to jump after him and "leave it to fangs and claws to decide," as he had so dismissively offered. When she answered his absurd challenge, would he even hear her? Was there any point in speaking? I have to say something. If not for him, then for the rest of his Clan... the deputy, maybe, or even the other leaders. I cannot let this stand.

Perchstar took a deep breath, and managed to modulate her voice back to a neutral tone, though to any who knew her, an underlying icy fury was audible. "I suppose that my first mistake was assuming that other leaders would be reasonable," she responded flatly. "I have no time to begin telling you about how incorrect your assumptions are. It should have been obvious, but I have no faith that the words would stick even if I bothered to explain. So, let me make something clear that I did not beforehand: I had no obligation to inform you of this. If bloodshed was what I wanted, I would have stormed into SkyClan's territory and let battle be the deliverer of justice. However, I am reasonable, and I do not glory in bloodshed." Her tail flicked behind her, the only outward indication of her immense anger. "Unlike you, I care about my Clanmates, and I wish to avoid the suffering of innocent cats. However, I will only say this once. If you continue to shelter a self-confessed murderer inside your Clan, then you will have to answer for it. Family or not, I would have thought that you had learned your lesson from Dawnhawk, but I suppose that was too much to hope for. I understand you are... busy... right now. So, I will be in SkyClan tomorrow to hear your answer. If you once again make the ill-advised decision to not adequately punish the most heinous crime a cat can commit, then I will not be responsible for the natural consequences that follow."

With that said, Perchstar stepped back. There was no point in engaging with that tom anymore. He would get the point... or he wouldn't. Instead, she looked at the other cats on the face of the Great Rock... all former deputies. "I apologize for airing this at the Gathering," she said quietly, her light blue eyes meeting all of their gazes in turn, but lingering on Minnowfin's. "It was not my intention to cause such a ruckus. I believed it the most efficient way to communicate, but apparently my assumption was incorrect. If the rest of you still wish to give your announcements, then I and my Clan will listen respectfully."

Perchstar has addressed all of the other leaders.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Sun 12 Jun 2022 - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprinkl

Sprinkl

Characters : Featherkit, [WC], Ashenpaw, [SC], Starlingkit, [SkC]
Clan/Rank : Kit [WC], Kit [SC], Kit [SkC]
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptySun 12 Jun 2022 - 14:28

Starlingkit, who looked to be almost an exact replica of his mother, shifted around meagerly.
He was entirely unaware of the tension around him, and instead of wasting his energy focusing on the gibberish he felt he would never understand, he let out a small, barely noticeable mew, wailing for comfort.
Just then, he felt a fluffy, warm tail sweep him, and he guessed his siblings, judging by the lump of fur he felt next to him, closer to his mothers body.
Happy with his newfound warmth, Starlingkit curled up against Briarthorn, a wave of sleepiness passing over him, although he hadn’t really done anything strenuous by being born.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2022   June Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2022
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next