Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nice to meet you :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Nice to meet you :) Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you :)   Nice to meet you :) EmptyMon 23 May 2022 - 21:29

Swiftheart walked along the border in her lands. She was on shadowclan side of the border on patrol She was on the shadowclan side of Highpines at the border of skyclan.

(basically on the north side of number 17 on the map still on shadowclan side but close enough to meet skyclan cats)

She stopped on her side of the border and looked across into skyclan land.... hmm the friendly, outgoinng, caring white furred molly thought to herself... she didnt know many skyclan cats.. she wondered if the rumors were true that they really enjoyed climbing trees and chasing after birds all day long.

She spotted a she cat warrior from across the border (briarthorn ) and waved her tail to her in a warm greeting.

"Hello Skyclan!" she greeted warmly with a polite smile.

"I am Swiftheart of shadowclan... It is very good to meet you" she outgoing molly introduced herself always happy to make a new friend.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you :)   Nice to meet you :) EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:31

Sulking alongside SkyClan's border, Briarthorn mosied around, occasionally marking the border since that was what she was supposed to be out for. Her ears swiveled for a moment when she heard the sound of pawsteps nearby, far enough not to be a threat, but still close enough to at least monitor. Then, she heard someone call out to her. Lifting her head, she made eye contact with whoever it was... A ShadowClanner, it seemed? How ironic. "Uh, hello?" Briarthorn couldn't say that she was used to nonconfrontational meetings at the border, so this was most unusual to her. Frankly, she didn't trust that there wasn't something else at play. "You should really be more careful who you introduce yourself to, and how you approach strangers. Not everyone is kind, and I'm sure you'll find that not many are pleasant at all."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you :)   Nice to meet you :) EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:41

Swiftheart tilted her head listening to the other warrior speak. hmm maybe she was right but Swiftheart still really liked making friends even if they were in other clan.

She was always loyal to shadowclan first and foremost but having friends was not breaking any rules and keeping good relations with the other clans was important.

this warrior was probably just looking out for Swiftheart was all. Swiftheart nodded "hmm perhaps you are right, but I think in general there is no reason the clans cant get along" she purred happily. Sure, from time to time they would fight but it seemed for the most part they could work together. And besides, they had all jsut recently freed themselves from the Dark froests opressive rule. They should be on each others side now more than ever right??

hmm well thats how she saw it anyways.

"I hope that bloodstar is doing better?" she asked genuinely actually hoping he was well now that the dark forest had gone. Bloodstar was a good leader and was the only one to activly take a stand when the dark forest had invaded the gathering ... he had paid for it with his life and Swiftheart hoped that he was okay now that DF was gone.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you :)   Nice to meet you :) EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 12:10

Briarthorn tilted her head slightly in confusion, which quickly paved the way for disbelief. Flustered, she replied, ”Yes, but you do not know me at all. I could have bad intentions, I could be a… A murderer, for all you know.” Briarthorn had to bite back the flood of regret that hit her as she realized that her remark wasn’t entirely false. She had killed before. On a Clan border, just like this one. If anything, it only proved her point… But her past still hurt. ”I’m just saying to be careful, is all. Cats can be cruel. Someone may take advantage or your kindness some day.”

Briarthorn resisted the urge to roll her eyes. This cat just didn’t listen, did she? ”Bloodstar’s fine.” She said, rather shortly, about her mate. ”Don’t you know it’s not very becoming to ask about another Clan’s weaknesses? Even if he was on the brink of death, I wouldn’t open up my Clan’s vulnerabilities like that.” Briarthorn slowly walked along the scent border, keeping a reasonable distance from it as to not raise suspicion should anyone walk by and quickly glance at the two mollies. The she-cat had mentioned her name was Swiftheart, which meant she had to be a warrior. But if her lack of scars and physical aging didn’t give away her youth, her openness and vulnerability surely did.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you :)   Nice to meet you :) EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 16:01

Swiftheart blinked a couple times taken aback by Briarthorn comments about murders... that was a weird way to continue their conversation Swiftheart thought to herself.

"hmm perhaps... but both of us are on our side of the border and you seem like a very respectable warrior" Swiftheart complimented her.  She did however keep a closer eye on Briarthorns movements she was odd and mentioning murder completely out of the blue was strange.

hmm Briarthorn probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed (nest) was all Swiftheart thought to herself quietly.  

Briarthorn was very defensive about Bloodstar and Swiftheart's eyes widened.... had she said something wrong?  She truly meant no harm in asking about the leaders well-being.

She paused for a long moment wanting to chose her words carefully.
"I meant no harm in my question." she said softly and warmly still with a positive attitude and friendly smile.

"I apologize, I did not mean my inquire in that sense.  Bloodstar showed bravery and strength to all the clans during the gathering when the dark forest took over.  He was the only leader to stand up directly to them.... Believe me when I say we were all sorry at his loss of one of his lives during the dark gathering" She said trying to show she truly did want the best for them and their leader.  She was sorry that Briarthorn had misunderstood her and hoped her apology would be accepted and understood correctly this time.

Swiftheart twitched her tail happily still in her very good mood and happy attitude.  "But you are right! We shouldn't dwell on such topics now that the forest is healing so well with the harsh season is over and the DF gone" she purred eager to switch topics to something that Briarthorn hopefully would not mind as much hopefully.

Her new friend seemed to not be very trusting but that was okay, she just didnt know Swiftheart that well yet.  Well perhaps they could talk more at the upcoming gathering, for now Swiftheart knew she should be getting home and she didnt want to hold the skyclan molly up any longer either in case she had places to be as well.

"hmm well I should probably get back to camp ... It was so nice to meet you ... ermm hmm you never told me your name?" Swiftheart purred with a kind smile and head tilt.

(OOC: oh yay!!!! this is my 900th post :) )

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you :)   Nice to meet you :) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 21:11

Briarthorn huffed in frustration. This molly just didn’t get it, did she? ”Just because I’m on my side doesn’t mean I’ll stay here. And if every cat that did something bad seemed like a bad cat, they’d never be able to do the things they have, would they? They’d be caught before they even got started.” Briarthorn’s pace quickened as her frustration grew, traversing the border at a faster soeed the longer the other she-cat spoke. This time, when she began speaking about Bloodstar again, the fluffy SkyClanner didn’t even bother trying to hide her resentment anymore, not did she bother responding.

Briarthorn laughed, a half-hearted, almost sarcastic chuckle, when Switheart asked her name. ”Yeah, that was intentional. If I wanted to tell you, I would’ve by now.” Briarthorn responded flatly, annoyance obvious in her voice. ”I tried to help you, give you some advice. Whether or not you take it? That’s on you. I suggest you grow up, before something, or someone, makes you.” With that, Briarthorn simply turned around and began padding back into the thick of SkyClan’s territory. If she never saw this ShadowClanner again, she’d be glad.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you :)   Nice to meet you :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you :)
Page 1 of 1