Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hiya! Nice to meet y’all

Go down 
+3
Jay Bird
Mosspelt
meadowllark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
meadowllark

meadowllark

Characters : Pinepaw(RC||Living), Pheasantpaw(WC||Living)
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 20

Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 1:54 pm

Hiya!
I’m meadowllark and i’m new to the forum, though some of you have already talked/met with me in the Discord!

I’ve been a Warriors/Roleplay fanatic for 10+ years and while i’ve taken a few hiatuses here and there due to adulting and other stuff, and i haven’t caught up with the most recent books; my passion for the series has never dwindled!

I’ve been looking out and about for a forum to become a part of and this one grabbed my eye. It’ll be my first experience with D&D style fighting and whatever else but from what i’ve seen and been told, you’re all very helpful and will guide me a few steps of the way until i get my footing in it! <3

In my free time, when i’m not at work or taking a dramatic day nap, you can always find me cooking or drawing as i love doing both! I’m a big fan of drawing Warrior Cats obviously and you can find me over on dA @ meadowllark on there. Feel free to message me on there if you want to get a hold of me for anything if i’m not already present on Discord or the Forum!
I also love video games and got a Switch as a lil present to myself in preparation for the new Pokémon and Animal crossing games! You’ll probably see me yelling about Breath Of The Wild from time to time because i just suddenly got obsessed with that game as well!

I’ve already posted my first character named Pinekit and i’m so excited to develop her and the other characters i’ll post/create >: )
If you’re interested in Plotting/Developing our characters together, feel free to comment below, message me on Discord (Pupperino#1583), or PM me here to get some ideas goin!

Anyways, i’ll see y’all around and i can’t wait to get to know you all ❤
Back to top Go down
http://meadowllark.deviantart.com
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 2:09 pm

Yoooo Breath of the Wild is so good!! I'm playing my second playthrough of it, and taking my time hahaha. I'm so excited to watch your character(s) develop and grow and I can't wait to RP with you! I'm always down for new topics and interactions Very Happy Hamu

Welcome again to WCC!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 2:32 pm

ANOTHER FAN OF BREATH OF THE WILD (it is a really good game)
Welcome to WCC <3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  Signat14
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 3:10 pm

Hi meadowllark, we've been chatting in the Discord, but hello officially on here! I'm suma! :D

I'm so glad you've found us and are giving us a try. If I can answer any questions for you at any point, let me know! <3

Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
meadowllark

meadowllark

Characters : Pinepaw(RC||Living), Pheasantpaw(WC||Living)
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 5:22 pm

Mossman wrote:
Yoooo Breath of the Wild is so good!! I'm playing my second playthrough of it, and taking my time hahaha. I'm so excited to watch your character(s) develop and grow and I can't wait to RP with you! I'm always down for new topics and interactions Very Happy Hamu

Welcome again to WCC!

I'm still on my first solely because i feel like if i go and fight Ganon, i'll feel the need to stop playing! I /just/ got over my fear of lynels though so im farming them and then trying to finish all the side quests and shrine quests rn before slowly, finally shutting the book >: )

Also same to you!! <3

Jay Bird wrote:
ANOTHER FAN OF BREATH OF THE WILD (it is a really good game)
Welcome to WCC <3

it's truly a masterpiece, i can't wait for any news about the sequel!!
And thank you!!

sumashrieka wrote:
Hi meadowllark, we've been chatting in the Discord, but hello officially on here! I'm suma! :D

I'm so glad you've found us and are giving us a try. If I can answer any questions for you at any point, let me know! <3

Hi Suma!! Thank you guys for the warm welcome, i'll let you know when any questions arise <3
Back to top Go down
http://meadowllark.deviantart.com
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 5:51 pm

Hello, meadowllark! It's so nice to meet you, and welcome to WCC! I'm Feather, and I'm excited to be able to roleplay with you! I hope you have fun here! <33

Also, your art is amazing!! I've caught some glimpses and I just want to say that your style is so beautiful! <3

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 6:12 pm

Hello! I only got on this forum barely a week ago! It's nice to see new peeps. I really want to play Breath of the Wild and maybe I could get it sometime soon! Welcome to this awesome roleplay site! :)

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019, 7:15 pm

Welcome, Meadow!! I took a look at your work, it’s absolutely gorgeous! Definitely putting you on the list of artists I want to commission when I have the points! Welcome to WCC, hope you have a great time here! This community’s really great, I hope you settle in well!

Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya! Nice to meet y’all    Hiya! Nice to meet y’all  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya! Nice to meet y’all
Page 1 of 1