Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

darkened evening [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

darkened evening [closed] Empty
PostSubject: darkened evening [closed]   darkened evening [closed] EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 12:59

OOC: text here

Eveningpaw slunk out of the apprentices' den, a sour look on his face. He did his best to ignore the shadowy, dripping figures prowling camp that Stoatstar had let in, padding straight for the warriors' den. He was looking for Mottlerose, desperate to speak with her. It was time his training was increased. The young tom longed to dig his claws into one of those dead foxhearts and tear them to shreds, but he couldn't do that without the proper training. And by StarClan, he would become the greatest warrior ThunderClan had ever seen.

Squaring his jaw, his pale blue eyes blazing, he poked his head into the warriors' den, searching for the familiar pelt of his mentor. "Mottlerose? Are you in here? I need to speak with you. As soon as possible. Preferably right now." Briefly, he glanced over his shoulder for any sign of movement coming into camp; he knew Mottlerose liked to go hunting...all the time.

darkened evening [closed] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: darkened evening [closed]   darkened evening [closed] EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 9:12

Mottlerose had risen rather early that day, opting for a hunting trip just before the sun even peaked above the horizon. It was the best time to go out hunting, as many of the forest creatures would have yet had time to return to the safety of their nests. It had yielded some positive results, as she had returned with three mice to add to the pile. The way it was growing more and more each day was thrilling. Considering how early she had risen, though, a nap had been in order - hence where the tortoiseshell now resided. The comfort of her nest, which practically was combined with the deputies, sunk the warrior into a nice slumber. Her dreams were filled with the days before the Dark Forest had sank its grip into their clan, of the useless What if's?

Those pleasant dreams were disrupted by the call of an apprentice. Her apprentice. Motherly instinct roused the warrior instantly, and even if her sleepy mind didn't quite process all of the words that had been spoken to her, she processed enough to rise from her spot and meet with the young tom. There was an obvious passion behind the blue gaze that she caught as her amber eyes scanned his pelt, looking for any signal as to what it was he seemed to urgently need her attention for. "Yes, Eveningpaw? What might I be able to help you with?" She'd brought him on light hunting trips before the gathering, at the very least ensuring her apprentices had the basics down. Due to having her litter smack in the middle of their training, though... it had been up to the other warriors to ensure her apprentices weren't left dangling. A pang of guilt flashed in her chest at that idea.

She didn't want to sit in camp and waste time, then. A flick of her tail signaled the young apprentice to follow her, as she made her way towards the entrance of camp. She rolled her walk in a way that popped any sleep out of her bones. "Walk with me.. Let's get out into the forest while we talk." She added, making sure that he was close enough to her so they could properly have a conversation. Part of it was that Mottlerose also didn't want any of those Dark Forest scoundrels prying on her conversations - it unnerved her to no end to have to share the warrior's den with those creatures.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

PostSubject: Re: darkened evening [closed]   darkened evening [closed] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2022 - 17:26

OOC: text here

He stood steadfast in the entrance to the den, his ears flickering back for a moment as he realized he had woken her up from a nap. Eveningpaw watched stiffly as Mottlerose padded over, lowering his voice. "Sorry to bother you. I just need to speak with you about my training."

Motherhood was important, he knew, and he didn't want to take away from that or keep his mentor away from her kits. But at the same time... The dark apprentice fell into step beside Mottlerose as they slunk out of camp, and over his shoulder, he noticed two shadowy foxhearts slinking after them as they exited ThunderClan's camp entrance. Eveningpaw sidled closer to his mentor, his eyes narrowing as he spoke under his breath to her.

"Mottlerose...I understand you had kits. But I want to increase my training. I...I need to get stronger. I'm going to be a warrior some day, and I need to keep ThunderClan strong. To...prevent this--" he spat, venomous, towards the Dark Forest cats trailing them, "--from happening ever again. I feel like I haven't been the best apprentice, so I'm sorry about that. As long as we can work together...I think we can make things right." Eveningpaw looked up at her with earnest, his hardened gaze softening to one more suitable for a cat his age.

darkened evening [closed] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkened evening [closed]   darkened evening [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

darkened evening [closed]
Page 1 of 1