Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An evening hunt (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

An evening hunt (closed) Empty
PostSubject: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 13:58

Sitting near the camp entrance, Daisyflame waited for somecat to join him. A chilly breeze ruffled his fluffy pelt and the large tom let out a sigh, watching as his breath disappeared into the air. It was that time of the season where prey would begin to grow more and more scarce with each passing day, so he decided he’d best conduct a hunting patrol before it got too dark out.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

An evening hunt (closed) VHQrlk5
An evening hunt (closed) 1QYZaRo

An evening hunt (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptyThu 5 Dec 2019 - 14:19

Cardinalcry glanced at the Freshkill pile and then Daisyflame- a hunting patrol. It would be nice to get out of camp for a while. She padded up tobthe senior warrior. "May I join this hunting patrol?"

Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 9:44

Turning in the direction of the sound of approaching pawsteps, Daisyflame stood up and gave the she-cat a purr of greeting. "Of course," the older tom mewed. With that, the two made their way out of camp and into the marshlands, heading to nowhere in particular. "So, I see you've adjusted to life as a ShadowClanner well?" he asked with a tilt of his head as they walked alongside each other.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:04

Cardinalcry nodded. "Yeah, Skyclan was fun but Shadowclan is my place." She decided to ignore the fact that most everyone she loved was dead or never to be seen again, but regardless!

Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 22:24

"I'm glad to hear that," Daisyflame mewed with a smile, happy to hear that she had settled into ShadowClan life just fine. About to open his maw to comment once more on the subject, the nearby scent of prey stopped him.

Crouching down, so that his haunches and fluffy tail was low, the tom stalked forward, soon spotting an unsuspecting mouse nibbling on its dinner. Slowly creeping forward, the large warrior crept forward, keeping as quiet as possible. After a few moments of waiting, he pounced, his large white paws landing squarely on the rodent and with a swift bite, it was done for. Trotting back over to his accomplice, Daisyflame buried the mouse near to where Cardinalcry stood.

"I hope you've gotten used to ShadowClan prey as well," he purred lightheartedly to the she-cat, his tail flicking back and forth.

Daisyflame attempted to catch a mouse and was successful. -3 SP

Daisyflame
HP: 80/80
SP: 237/240

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 22:24

The member 'Ice' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

An evening hunt (closed) Mistpe10
An evening hunt (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptySat 21 Dec 2019 - 12:56

As Daisyflame disappeared to hunt, Cardinalcry did the same. She found mouse scent and crept up close. Careful not the crunch any sticks or leaves, the warrior pounced and caught the mouse, with a bite to the neck to kill it. Upon returning, she found that Daisyflame had also caught one. "Suppose I have. It feels like an entire lifetime ago I was actually a part of Skyclan. You know, I originally left long before I met... Scorchedbird..." Who was now dead.

Last edited by Santa Klade on Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptySat 21 Dec 2019 - 12:56

The member 'Santa Klade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

An evening hunt (closed) Mistpe10
An evening hunt (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 17:08

"Well, you've proven your loyalty and we're glad to have you as a member of ShadowClan," the large tom purred with a smile. When he was an apprentice, he would've spat at such a thought of abandoning one's clan for another, but the fact of the matter was, her joining their ranks would essentially help their survival, so long as she didn't do anything to betray them of course.

Giving her a curt nod as to signal that he was going to continue hunting, Daisyflame made his way from the she-cat and soon caught the scent of more nearby prey. Stalking through the tall marsh-grass, he took his time following a vole until he decided he'd stalked the plump rodent long enough. Bunching up his hind legs and readying himself, he pounced and easily took down the vole who hadn't suspected him at all. This time, he didn't bury his prey and swiftly made his way back to where he'd left Cardinalcry.

Noticing that she'd gone to hunt more as well, the warrior dug up his previous piece of prey and waited for the she-cat to return as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An evening hunt (closed)   An evening hunt (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

An evening hunt (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum