Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Too Eager (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2461

A Little Too Eager (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 11:41

Blazekit was in one of her “I can and will do anything and everything” moods. The warm, refreshing breezes of Newleaf had beckoned her outside of the nursery, and today she wanted to do something new and daring. Staring up at the camp wall, she had an idea. Placing one paw into a gap in the twigs, the ginger kit began to try to climb the wall. She wasn’t trying to actually get out, just climb really high and see what she could see.
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 8:06

Scorchtalon had just finished gulping down a blackbird and sat back to wash his paws. In spite of everything, newleaf had brought warmer weather, a welcome change after the long, arduous leaf-bare. The change in seasons made him excited for what was to come, looking ahead to a brighter future without the plague-like cats oppressing the clans. Admittedly, he had no idea how the clans would rid themselves of the murderous pests, but he had absolute hope that they would find a way.

Newleaf had also brought a surge of kits, several litters being born almost simultaneously, and they couldn't have come at a better time. Prey was running well in the moors, and Windclan would be lucky to have so many strong young cats. Speaking of kits, his gaze drifted over to the nursery just in time to catch a ginger kit who reminded him much of himself poking their head out of the nursery and proceeding to... climb up the camp wall?? Well this was new. He watched, cocking his head to the side curiously as the kit attempted to maneuver up the walls.

He walked over, an amused purr erupting from his throat as he spoke.

"Unfortunately, there's no way out through there, though I applaud you for trying."

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 10:07

Unfortunatly at that time Ryekit came out from the nusery after a nap. "Actually Scorchtalon, there is a gap up there in which you can climb through if you get high enough." He corrected the warrior. There wasn't actually a gap in the wall, otherwise he would've said something way before now, but he wanted to mess with the warrior and slightly impress Blazekit. He thought that she was pretty, smart and bold and he liked that. It was a change from what his siblings were, small, timid and boring. He turned to look at Blazekit, "Although you should probably get down so that Fawnsong doesn't have another patient to treat." he teased the smaller she-cat.
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 11:59

Scorchtalon looked over as Ryekit approached, widening his eyes in faux-surprise. He dipped his head in respect to the kits knowledge.

"Well then, my apologies, you seem to know your way around camp pretty well. I wasn’t aware we had a gap in the wall, someone should really repair that… Of course, I had my fair share of adventures as a kit, but I suppose if you're already an expert on everything to be found within the camp walls, you won't need a dusty old warrior telling you about the time he snuck into the leader's den..." He trailed off, shrugging his shoulders.

He'd always enjoyed spending time with kits, they reminded him of his own time in the nursery, and his adventures with his brothers and Batsong, one of his closest friends. He'd never lost his fun-loving nature, though of course he couldn't exactly spend all his time playing as a fully grown warrior. If they did want to hear the story, he'd be sure to include a few exaggerations, to make it seem more interesting than just the musings of two mischevious kits.

Last edited by zenpaii on Wed 23 Mar 2022 - 13:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 13:03

Blazekit whipped her head around. “You snuck into the leader’s den? When? How? Tell us everything!” She remained hooked onto the wall for the moment, but her attention was now on the prospect of an exciting story.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 16:06

Ryekit looked interested as well, "That would be an interesting story." he said tilting his head. "Perhaps you would like to share the story with us as it seems as though we are bored." The tom flicked his tail at Blazekit who was still clinging to the wall in camp.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 17:49

Mistysky had been resting, not feeling all too great that day, and was content just listening to the kits play. She didn't really feel like getting up, and it seemed her former apprentice had everything under control. Although she had to admit, she was curious about when he got into the leader's den.

"You snuck into Goldenstar's den? When did this happen? It better have been while you were a kit. No apprentice of mine is gonna go around doing stunts like that." Of course, Mistysky was only teasing the tom, a smile on her face as she angled her head to be able to see him, a mild purr rumbling through her. Maybe she could stay awake long enough to hear the story out.

A Little Too Eager (Open) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 5:57

Scorchtalon puffed up with pride, intent on bragging to the two kits about his adventures. However, when his former mentor chimed in, he ducked his head a bit in embarrassment. He hadn't meant for her to hear that, but he was glad that Goldenstar hadn't happened to walk by and overhear him boasting about sneaking into her den.

"Of course Mistysky, this was back when I was a kit. It was me and Batsong- well, Batkit then, and we'd just finished pretending the snow piles were enemy warriors. We won, of course, and I was Scorchstar, leader of Windclan with Batfang as my loyal deputy. Then Batsong had the brilliant idea to sneak into the leaders den, and err... mess up her nest a bit. It was the perfect plan. She'd keep watch for any bossy furballs, and I'd get a good look at where the future Scorchstar would be sleeping. So I crept in, and of course, as a kit I was extremely stealthy, and the nest was so soft. It makes sense that after all her hard work Goldenstar should at least have a decent nest to sleep on, but back then I thought it was the best in the clan, even better than the one in the nursery. And I made sure to sample all the other ones too." He purred as he thought of the fond memories, a small smile on his face. He'd come so far since then, and he still had Batsong as a friend through it all.

"But uh, you guys shouldn't follow in my footsteps. The leader's den is obviously no place to play, and you could get in trouble if you're caught." If they were caught that is. He didn't exactly want to encourage them to get into mischief, but nothing too terrible had come of it when he'd done it all those moons ago, and he believed kits were entitled to have fun while they could, especially before becoming apprentices and warriors and being expected to hunt and fight for the clan.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 10:41

Ryekit narrowed his eyes. "Of course, that is if we are caught Scorchtalon." he pointed out. In all honesty, he probably should've kept his mouth shut but it sounded like fun and as a kit he could get into all kinds of trouble without actually getting into trouble. When he became an apprentice however, the punishments would be different and more harsh.

Mistysky was a good warrior, however if they were caught by the warrior sneaking into the leaders den that would result in a harsher punishment because one of the warrior's would know that they had advice.

"And how would we do such a thing if we were planning to do this?" Ryekit asked, tipping his head looking at Scorchtalon with his eyes wide, making him look more innocent than he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 12:41

Blazekit half-climbed, half-fell from the wall. “Wow, Scorchtalon, that was EPIC! How did you ever manage that?” She giggled a little and sat down on the ground next to Ryekit, also trying to look innocent.
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 17:49

Scorchtalon cocked his head curiously at the kit's question. How? Well there was no harm in telling them, he was sure it was just innocent curiosity.

"It was quite easy actually, I suppose if you wanted to do this yourself you'd need a team of at least two, because you can't exactly keep watch and sneak into the den. But it would probably be wise not to have too many cats keeping watch in one spot, or you'll look suspicious."

He paused, glancing toward Mistysky. Could he get in trouble for encouraging the kits to misbehave?

"Yes, that'd probably be best. But I just want you to know that I disapprove of you trying this out yourselves. There are plenty of other places for you to play." Best to be on the safe side, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 19:29

“Of course, safe! Definitely!” Blazekit chirped. She then looked at Ryekit with a slightly sneaky grin. ☁Just as soon as the adults walk away… ☁
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 20:08

Ryekit nodded at the warrior with seriousness. "Of course Scorchtalon, we would never try anything like that because it had been done before." As soon as the words came out of Scorchtalon's mouth Blazekit chirped at him a little too happily and then immediently looked at himself.

The silver kit flicked his ear indicating that he had seen the look and was open to trying it. It wouldn't hurt to impress the she-cat could it? And besides, this little prank seemed harmless enough.

OCC: Do we want to do it in this thread or a different thread? I am cool with doing it in this thread if that is alright with all yall.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptySat 26 Mar 2022 - 15:14

Mistysky couldn't help but chuckle. Oh how the scheming was so obvious. The look on Blazekit said it all. 

"Well then, I am quite tired. I think I am going to rest up a bit. Would be a shame if you kits tried something while I slept. After all, I could never condone such behavior."

There was a sly smile spreading across her features as she closed her eyes. Sneaking into dens couldn't do too much harm, and the kits were merely curious. Who was she to stop them?

A Little Too Eager (Open) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) EmptySat 26 Mar 2022 - 16:14

Ryekit felt his heart do a little leap of joy at the voice of the older warrior telling them that she was going to take a nap. If she was going to take a nap and her eyes were closed, therefore she didn't see them and it didn't happen on her watch so she couldn't get into trouble for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Too Eager (Open)   A Little Too Eager (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Too Eager (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: