Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptyTue 8 Mar 2022 - 14:23

Maggotkit pads out of the Nursery, Trying not to make himself noticed, But still acknowledges that he probably will, Due to being a kit outside of the nursery in the harsh winter, He just wanted to explore camp before he becomes an Apprentice, Since that would be soon.

He looks around before pausing, and turning around to return, But decides that he should at least get to know ONE Cat, He then walks up to one of his fellow clanmates and begins a Conversation. "Hello there, I'm Maggotkit, Who are you?" He says, Meaning it as a Question, But his tone makes it seem like an Interrogation.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3232

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 5:04

Slightfrost nearly choked on his mouse when a kit appears out of NOWHERE and starts INTERRAGATING him. "I'm Slightfrost..." he managed to get out those few words, too busy looking at this new kit. he really should get to know his clanmates more.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptyFri 11 Mar 2022 - 9:09

Maggotkit Stared for a second before realizing oh. I'm doing this again. And he quickly fixed his tone. "Oh. Sorry, I'm having trouble with my tones, I'm sorry for the.. Confusion." He said, Making sure to use the Correct tone this time, He was slightly embarrassed but he didn't really care that much, He was still learning communication, He could be forgiven. "Uh.. I suppose we should Talk about stuff, I'm to be an apprentice soon.." He said, Attempting to make a better conversation.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 20:16

"Oh, it's ok! yeah, um..... what do you want to know?" Slightfrost murmured, too surprised and tired to even be just a little bit rude.

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 21:37

The tom thought for a moment, Before responding softly. "..Mostly.. Is it fun? or worth it? is the achievement of being an apprentice that big of an achievement? or is it defined as something great due to it being another stepping stone for becoming a warrior, and by proxy, the chance of being a deputy? am I to expect actual excitement from the training, or is the true excitement getting that extra step closer to becoming a fully fledged warrior?" He said, Hoping Slightfrost wouldn't Sugarcoat anything, He truly wished to know whether he was excited for Apprentice-hood or the requirement to become a Warrior. He wished.. He truly wished to know what was up ahead for him. "Also, uh.. Hang on that wasn't supposed to be heavy hitting.. Eh.. The other cats look so interesting, You too, of course, Every cat has their own story, It just might not be obvious at first glance, I want to learn their tales, Is it possible some of them are fibs? indeed, but that doesn't make it any less of a story, I want to learn some of them, But not right now, I practically pop up out of nowhere, Going off of your initial reaction. Of course, That's set to change." Maggotkit said, It was a goal to learn the cat's stories, But maybe when the cats start to notice him aside from when he interrogates to them.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 4:46

Slightfrost was having a terrible day. all he wanted was to have a morning snack and this kit comes out of nowhere and throws question after question at him. "Oh, being a warrior is terrible. I'd rather be a rouge, if not for my parents being here. I can hunt by myself, but I have to spend so much more effort and eat so much less to feed all the cats in this clan who think that having kits or collecting leaves are an excuse for not hunting. also, about every cat in here hallucinates and think that their dead family members are the stars or whatever. we live in a clan of mouse-brains, unfortunately." Slightfrost signed, twitching his tail to signify all the other cats in the clearing.

his blue eyes searched Maggotkit's. "Don't be like them, alright?" he huffed finally.

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 20:22

Maggotkit nodded softly, Averting his gaze away from the Warrior, Maggotkit didn't get any sugarcoating, That was nice, But his question wasn't answered, He expected that, It was hard to communicate and despite his goal, he rarely liked to speak, Mostly only talking to keep a conversation going. "Oh, Alright.. Thanks, I suppose." He said, He was choking up from.. Wait, What was He sad about? An answer that he didn't like? Shame. Shame on him. He decided to continue talking, Despite knowing he could stop there. "It's amusing that I can barely understand this, I'm sure I'll know in the future." He said, But he couldn't tell if he would understand that ever.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 6:13

now the kit was crying. "No no no, it's fine!" he quickly assured Maggotkit. he quickly made up a simpler way of saying it. "What i'm saying is that no everything you hear is true, and you shouldn't believe everything!" lots of sugarcoating, but anything to stop the kit's cries.

OOC: you have now met caring Slightfrost! count yourself lucky!

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 11:09

ooc: oo caring slightfrost

Maggotkit chuckled slightly as the Warrior hurried to get a simpler explanation. "Heh.. Thanks, I'll try not to." Maggotkit said, Giving a nod to Slightfrost, He wasn't crying as much anymore, He felt a bit better. "Truly, Thank you." Maggotkit said, Trying to remove some pressure from the situation.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) EmptyTue 15 Mar 2022 - 8:06

Maggotkit seemed to calm down after a while. was this what taking care of kits felt like? great starclan! how tiring! He offered the kit a weak smile. "Your welcome"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)   Maggots in the Dirt  (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maggots in the Dirt (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1