Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maggots in the Peach Tree [C]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 425

Maggots in the Peach Tree [C] Empty
PostSubject: Maggots in the Peach Tree [C]   Maggots in the Peach Tree [C] EmptyTue 10 May 2022 - 11:25

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maggotpaw slowly made it towards the Moonlit Creek, trying not to make a sound to alert anyone or anything.. He made it to the water source, looking around, making sure no one followed. He sighed in relief knowing no-one knew his intentions, or wondered why he was there, he sat there, and began to sing his favorite lullaby, the queens sung it so softly, he wished he could sound so soothing, so he practiced, it was embarrassing to sing it around others, but no one was to hear him, no one would know, no one would care. "The other night dears, as I lay sleeping, I dreamt I had lost you, when I awoke dears, I was mistaken, and so I hung my head and cried.. You are my starlights, my only starlights, you make me happy, when the skies are clouded, please don't take my starlights away.." He couldn't quite remember much else, but he let a tear fall down his face, letting his feelings take more control than he did in public eye, he felt safe here.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down

Maggots in the Peach Tree [C]
Page 1 of 1