Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 17 Feb 2022 - 20:54

Ashstorm climbed up the Tallbranch as normal.  She looked around the camp, at all the cats scattered and wondering about.  The sun was high in the sky, it rose not too long ago.  The ground was snow covered, in contrast for the bright day.  The light reflecting off the snow was hard to look at, which Ashstorm hated because it surrounded her both on the ground and the trees.

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather at the Tallbranch, please!" She called out.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 17 Feb 2022 - 20:58

Myrtlekit, groomed to the best perfection that he could, sprinted out of the nursery and sat before the Tallbranch. He was excited, and had hopes.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 13:36

Once spotting Myrtlekit, Ashstorm continued.  "Myrtlekit, please step forward.  You have reached that age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice.  From now until the day you finish your training and become a warrior; you will be known as Myrtlepaw.  Your mentor will be Driftcloud." She nodded towards the cat she spoke of.  "They are a kind and loyal cat who I bet will teach you well."

With that, she nodded in respect to the new apprentice and hopped down from the Tallbranch.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 13:50

Myrtlekit, now Myrtlepaw, dipped his head with respect. His fluffy frame stood with pride as he then trotted over to his new mentor, seeking them by following Ashstorm's nod. His excitement and pride wasn't even remotely hidden in each step he took. "I will do my best." the small Tom promised.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 9:28

OOC: text here

Driftcloud's ears pricked when their name was called, a blossom of euphoria filling his chest. Not only had Ashstorm chosen them, she had called him a "they"...it felt nice. But...him? He was getting an apprentice already? Hurriedly smoothing down his fur to look just a bit more presentable, he stood up to greet his new apprentice as Myrtlepaw approached. As was customary, they bumped noses with the young tom, offering a lazy grin.

"Nice t'meetcha, 'paw," they purred, nudging Myrtlepaw with their shoulder playfully. "Go get settled in the apprentices' den an' get yerself a nest, we'll get started tomorrow."

Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Myrtlekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1