Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 9:15

Perchfall ascended the Willow Branch again, trying to focus her thoughts on the task at paw. There was no time to think about Snowpaw, nor Beetlepaw's recent death, nor the disappearance of Swanmist. She could worry all she wanted about those later. Right now she had to pay attention to the ceremony she needed to complete: adding yet another apprentice to their ranks. Though, with the fact that three apprentices had vanished and one had died-- oh Beetlepaw I am so sorry-- they could use the extra paws. "All cats old enough to catch their own fish, gather beneath the Willow Branch for a Clan meeting," the deputy called, not letting any hint of her wild inner emotions show in her voice or face.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 9:29

Mallowkit bounded enthusiastically over to the Willow Branch. She'd finally get to be an apprentice! Her blue gaze glanced up at the deputy with deep respect and excitement as she sat down, quickly grooming a few stray tufts of fluff that had appeared. Who would be her mentor? How soon would she start training? She was itching to know.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 12:24

Perchfall nodded when she saw the kit arrive for her ceremony. Due to the influx of new warriors, and... the disappearance of several apprentices... there were now a lot of warriors who could take on an apprentice. Including her former apprentice. "Mallowkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." the deputy began. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mallowpaw. Your mentor will be Tinypool. I trust she will pass all she knows on to you." With that said, she ended the ceremony with a nod of congratulations to Mallowpaw, and a nod of respect to Tinypool. She then went off to continue her duties, trying to quiet the pangs in her heart.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 12:34

Mallowpaw, newly named, watched with enthusiasm as she was given her name and her mentor. The second the clan was dismissed, she happily trotted over, touching noses with Tinypool. "I can't wait to learn all that I can!" She said with much enthusiasm.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 13:44

The warrior was listening to her former mentor's speech when suddenly her name was called. Tinypool's eyes widened in surprise. It was odd to her that Perchfall would her an apprentice so soon but... it was a sign of her trust. A warm feeling started growing in the dark-furred she-cat's chest as she approached the newly-named apprentice. With a smile, she touched Mallowpaw's nose. "It is an honour to be your mentor and I hope you keep that enthusiasm during your training!" She mewed with a chuckle. Though Tinypool wasn't as expressive as Mallowpaw during her apprentice ceremony, she did share that sentiment of wanting to learn as much as she could.

Before addressing her apprentice again, her blue gaze turned to the deputy. "Thank you. I will teach her everything you taught me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mallowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1