Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 12:11

The trip to the Fourtrees was a long one for Riverclan cats but most of them were used to it. Jaystar had no problem travelling on his own to that peaceful place yet the situation was different for his little companion, who was just recovered from famine and sickness. Also, being a kit at the verge of being apprentice didn't help too since her paws weren't strong enough to endure the hardships of the road or the cold climate of leaf-bare. That was why the leader decided to carry her every time she went tired. Thanks to the great difference of sizes between the two cats, it was no problem for him to carry Lengxue, even if the cold breeze sometimes made him shiver and sneeze.

The clearing of the Fourtrees welcomed with its usual silence and a bunch of large white patches of snow. The Great Rock stood tall as always and the only things that could be heard were their own breathing. The leader left the kit softly under one of the gigantic tree's shadow and he laid down next to her, waiting for Scorchstar to arrive. "If you're cold, come closer to me. My fur can keep us warm until your great grandfather comes." He purred, showing off his typical fatherly nature. Even if he didn't want the kit to live in his clan, he couldn't stop worrying about her safety. They couldn't find her uncle but he promised her that once they do, they would guide him back to her.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 12:19

Lengxue had been rather nervous and yet excited to meet her great grandfather and hopefully be accepted into his clan.  She needed something to go right for her so she was persistent on the trek to Four trees only letting Jaystar carry her when she could move any more.  Once there and they had gotten settled the creamish ginger curly furred kitten nodded moving to keep warm.  Her fur wasn't that long so the cold blew right through her.  She settled close to Jaystar her curly tail wrapped around her body tightly. "So... How... Long will he be? " she asked quietly just curious.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 14:31

The scent of RiverClan greeted Scorchstar's senses as he neared Fourtrees, the scent very strong and fresh. Jaystar must have just arrived with the kit he found by his territory. Glad that he wasn't too terribly late, Scorchstar picked up his pace from a walk to a trot. Slowing down once he reached the clearing by the Great Rock, he slipped out of the shadows and approached the RiverClan leader.

Memories suddenly and unexpectedly flashed through his mind as he neared the center of the clearing on the night after the Gathering. For several Gatherings as apprentices, he remembered himself and his first love interest Sweet meeting here to spend private time together despite the wishes of their Clans and the warrior code itself. Despite the consequences he and Sweet both had to face in the form of the murderous monster that had been their firstborn son Shade, he wouldn't be where he was now without the monthly meetings with his late first mate.

And now, many seasons later, he was meeting with a RiverClan cat once again the night after a Gathering, though the nature of the meeting was far from what they used to be. Stopping before Jaystar, he offered him a respectful, friendly nod of greeting. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, Jaystar. It is rather cold out tonight, so I suppose any time spent waiting would be too long." He looked down at the RiverClan leader's side to see a small pale she-kit huddling close to his long fur for warmth, her pelt sticking out in comparison to the gray tabby's like a blossom in a mud puddle. He offered her a kind smile and nestled down onto his belly to become level with her, hoping to make himself appear less intimidating by his size. "And let me guess. You must be my kin. Hello, little one, I am Scorchstar, leader of ShadowClan. What's your name?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 15:46

Lengxue had pressed against the silver tabby leader and curled up tightly her face pressed into her paws until she heard another car coming and she lifted her head blinking as he came eye level with her. "Y.. Yes I am... My name's Lengxue" She mewed quietly her golden  eyes meeting that of the shadowclan leader.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 18:05

"Hello, Lengxue. It is very nice to meet you." Scorchstar smiled warmly at the kit, falling in love with her already, very happy that she was his kin. This was the granddaughter of Shade, so that made her his great-granddaughter. Stars, was he really that old already? He suddenly shivered and puffed out his fur a little bit. He wasn't cold, not too terribly, but he wanted to try to break the ice with a little bit of humor to help the kit get used to him. "Brrr! It's quite cold out tonight, isn't it? Why don't you come over and we can keep each other warm while I bring you back to camp? I'll take good care of you and be sure that you're welcomed, I promise."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 19:36

Lengxue blinked as she looked to him"it's nice to meet you too"she said softly.  She shivered some slightly her tail curling tighter around her.  Just as the silence fell she closed her eyes for a moment her ears flattening against her head.  But they pricked up in surprise when he mentioned bringing her back to camp with him"so... So I can go with you I.. I can join? "She mewed her eyes sparkling excitedly as she slowly crept over to him pressing her body against his to regain warmth and try to offer him some smiling happily.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 15:29

The Riverclan leader simply greeted the other tom with a silent blink as he approached them and from his mouth, no word was heard. Jaystar merely watched the interaction between the small kit and the massive Shadowclan warrior, seeing if his plan would work as he planned. The greyish leader smiled kindly at the sight of a heart-warming relationship that was starting to form between the two cats. With a little nudge of his feathery tail, the RiverClanner encouraged Lengxue to go with the dark tabby. "She came to me in search for a home I couldn't offer her due to her grandfather and your son's acts against my clan yet... I already know that every cat deserves a chance to be happy with their own. I'm glad to know that you can offer her a good home, Scorchstar and I will be looking forward to the day to announce her at the Gathering with her warrior name." The tall leader stood up and licked the she-cat's fur in a protective way one last time. "When we meet again, you might have a different name and clan but don't be afraid to ever approach me or any of the friends you made in the camp during a Gathering. Despite the bloody lineage of your ancestors... you can make a difference and I pray to Starclan you can be a good warrior. Good luck, little one..." He purred softly.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 15:52

"Thank you for keeping her safe in your Clan for as long as you have," Scorchstar responded to his ally. "She will be welcomed in ShadowClan, I can assure you. Thank you for bringing her to me. Until the next Gathering. May StarClan light your path." With a final kind smile to Jaystar, Scorchstar looked down at the she-kit by his side and nuzzled her fondly. Standing up, he then began leading his great-granddaughter back to ShadowClan.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 15:57

Lengxue smiled some and stood slowly.  Looking up at Jay started for a moment she mewed"Thank you so much I will remember this"She mewed thanking the river clan leader before she scampered after her great grandfather staying close to him quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)   A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Kin (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-