Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

...And he's got an army [Invasion]

Go down 
+15
speedy
Tara
Karuna
Maple
khamosa
kjSage
MediocreCrisis
Reaper King
Mosspelt
zenpaii
ginger
Grey
rhindon
oryx
Memories
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lampy

Lampy

Characters : Tarot | Greypaw- | Plague | Sootpaw*
Clan/Rank : Tarot: Tier 3/Loner | Plague: Tier 1/Loner
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 224

...And he's got an army [Invasion] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...And he's got an army [Invasion]   ...And he's got an army [Invasion] - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Jan 2022 - 18:54

...And he's got an army [Invasion] - Page 11 Tarot_2nd_Banner

{ Text Colour: #72376a }

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ||-------|| ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Once the leader finally dropped, Tarot allowed himself to relax, adrenaline dropping. Limbs shaking, he sat down, chest having to catch any shred of air he could while he gained his bearings. He hadn't been pushed this hard in a long time, his trembling limbs showed that loud and clear.

While Klaus relished in the victory and passed his message on to the only conscious clanner left, he lapped at his paws, tail, chest, anywhere where blood remained he tried to preemptively groom away. The usual delectable taste was ruined, tarnished by the taste of mud and dirty slush. Disgusting.

when Klaus finished, he had caught his breath well enough to stand, albeit with effort. He didn't care about appearances anymore now that there was only one clanner left aware for now. "Any faction members in good enough shape to support the more injured must do so. It'll be a bothersome journey back." His tail twitched, betraying his bad mood despite the victory. He had been shown what skills he needed to work on, and he wasn't even sure if that abomination was dead for good. He wished he was in well enough shape to annihilate all their lives in one go, much like Klaus did with the Riverclan leader.

Sadly, with injured on their paws they couldn't waste time on such a thing, he'd have to hope that if he did survive, he'd get another shot and ending a 'leader's life.

With his part said, he walked up beside his friend, "I wish I had the strength to take a body back, the disgusting taste of that abomination in my mouth is spoiling my mood." He snapped his teeth pointedly at the fluffy white one he had brought down. Behind all that fur he was sure there was something good.

Tch, he was hungry from all the energy he had consumed in the fight, while he'd prefer cat, even rat would make him more satisfied than he was. "A waste of good food I tell you." The ex-loner grumbled, briefly scanning the battlefield to see how the faction members were doing before the journey started.

It was going to be a long trip home.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ||-------|| ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

- Tarot - Plague Rat
- Loner [Tier 3] - Loner [Tier 1] -
- He/Him - He/him -

Full Art and Profiles Here!

Feel free to PM me if you want to thread ^^
Back to top Go down

...And he's got an army [Invasion]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11