Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]   Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:01 pm

Torn had decided it was time to return. After all the events that have occurred in her time being away, she felt that she had the strength to do it. Of course she was curious to how everything in Skyclan changed in her time away, not that she was super interested in finding out. For now though.. She would do her job as a Prowler. She would try to recruit some cats, as well as get some information on Skyclan. Hopefully she can keep a fight from breaking out, but if it did.. Then she would do some damage and make her escape. For now she just wanted to talk.

As she approached high pine she froze.. The border had moved. She opened her mouth, scenting the air trying to get a good read on everything.. So.. Skyclan had claimed all of the high pine.. encroaching more on Shadowclan territory.. What brutes.. Azure eyes scanned the clearing, before she pushed on. What would she find here?

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15019

PostSubject: Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]   Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:01 pm

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Invasion Dice' :
Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] Failuredice

Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] Mistpe10
Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]   Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:41 am

Tornshadow hadn't been seen in many moons. Her absence had been noticed... and Bloodstar, when he was still deputy, had wondered about it. She disappeared right before they were supposed to go to Windclan's Camp and kill Dawnhawk. Coincidence? Doubt. So it was interesting when his eyes landed on a white and gold pelt as he slipped carefully through the branches overhead. Ears pinned back and his muscles tensed. For just a moment he thought he finally found Dawnhawk again... but an instant later he realized that her frame was too slender to be his.

Bloodstar leaped onto a tree branch near her, purposely landing on it hard and causing it to make noise. He looked anything but welcoming or happy to see her.

"It has certainly been awhile, Tornshadow." He growled, making his annoyance with her well known. "Last time I saw you was right before we were supposed to invade Windclan. Care to tell me why you abandoned your clan right before an important battle?" He was fairly sure that he knew, but he wanted to hear it from her. Her answer may or may not have her leaving this place with a few more scars than when she arrived.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]   Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:49 pm

It was a bit awkward, patrolling with her former mentor. He was awfully quiet, probably brooding as usual. It seemed like Rabbitchaser could never figure out what was going through his thick skull. She was just padding on brambles around him.

It was a complete surprise when Bloodstar leapt into the trees. Was he hunting? No, he couldn't be. He was making way too much noise for that. So what....?

It took a moment for her to spot the cat in the trees. Unlike Bloodstar, the pelt held no familiarity to her. After all, she had never been alive when Dawnhawk was in the Clan, she had never even met the tom. And not knowing any of this, Rabbitchaser was a bit friendlier approaching the molly.

"Your name is Tornshadow? I am Rabbitchaser. Um, why are you here? Seems like you have some history here.... did you want to come back home? I don't think Bloodstar is really as mad as he sounds, he just likes to put on a show! Or, at least, I hope so. I really don't want to fight."

Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]   Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 11:27 am

At the sound of a familiar voice Tornshadow paused, standing where the border was because she was trying to investigate just how much land Skyclan had taken from Shadowclan. Azure eyes met the ones of her grandfather's, his question, his annoyance very clear to her, but she didn't really let it bother her. She opened her mouth to speak, to answer his question when another cat had appeared. Rabbitchaser.

"Nice to meet you Rabbitchaser, though these days I just go by Torn now, not Tornshadow." She dipped her head in greeting to the warrior, before turning her attention to her grandfather. Thankful for now that the gross scent of the Shadowclan border would help cover her own scent somewhat.

"So what Birdsong told me is true then.." She drew up her nose in disgust. "Gross." She couldn't believe the idea of it, glad to forget it, but being here, speaking to him about the battle just reminded her of it. "As for the reason I left? I'm sure you already know, but it was the constant malice, the hostility, or being avoided in general because of who I look like. I had reached my breaking point." She told him. "Not everyone is like you, Bloodstar. I couldn't let everyone's attitude towards me just roll off my back." Her voice wasn't sharp, it wasn't hostile when she spoke. Her tone remained normal.

"I appreciate the offer Rabbitchaser, but I was mostly in the area for one reason. You aren't exactly who I wanted to run into but I'm sure you could pass along a message to Beechface for me." Of course that wasn't the main reason, but it was convenient enough that there was news she needed to pass along.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]   Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 5:05 pm

Rabbitchaser apparently took the liberty to speak for him on behalf of his mood. He shot a very serious warning glare at her and spat, demanding her to be silent. He immediately chided himself mentally for doing so. Rabbitchaser knew nothing about Tornshadow or the Windclan and Skyclan battle. How could she possibly take it seriously? Bloodstar allowed Tornshadow to speak before he jumped off of his branch and landed on the ground in front of her.

"I didn't treat you that way." He thought he'd remind her. "I didn't agree with Skyclan speaking to you the way that they did. That is over now. I lead Skyclan, and if I say there will be punishments for harassing another clanmate because of their heritage I promise you that there will be." His face had been hard and his voice had growled, but after a moment his eyes began to soften. He supposed he could understand her hesitation to defend certain clanmates, but had she not taken an oath to defend her clan even at the cost of her life? It was an oath that she broke. How could he trust her now?

"Give me the message. I'll take it to Beechfang. She is a warrior now, not a medicine cat. Rabbitchaser is likely to get distracted with butterflies on the way back home and forget it anyway." He meant it in jest, but his expression was in a permanent snarl and it made him hard to read. However... that was when all jests and joking stopped. There was a rogue on his territory, and she needed to know that she wasn't welcome here anymore.

"After this conversation, you must go. A traitor to the clan is still a traitor, regardless of their reasonings. I don't want to see you here again."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]   Sing the Song of Chaos [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sing the Song of Chaos [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: