Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 21:02

Flick wasn't an old cat, but he wasn't young either. He lived alone on that huge ancient barn, having practically inherited the land after its former inhabitant, Tabs, had passed away a couple leaf-bares ago. He'd never felt the need to leave following the elderly cat's death; nor had he met any other cats wanting to live there with him, really. But that was okay... he didn't need company all the time. Right? He liked to think he wasn't dependent on having other cats around him. Granted, it was nice being able to talk to someone and have them talk back (since the mice seemed incapable, and those dumb dogs were, well... dumb), but he didn't feel it was a necessity.

That didn't mean he didn't miss it, though.

He'd sat up on the rooftop of the barn by himself more times than he could count, now. That particular day, he'd been sitting there since sunhigh. He'd left once only to go grab a mouse or two to eat, but then he'd come right back, and that was where he'd stayed ever since. It was the early hours of twilight now, the setting sun casting an orange glow across the fields and distant trees. Everything was so peaceful, so serene, so...

...Quiet.

Ugh. Why was it quiet?
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 4:23

Tawnypaw,a Shadowclan apprentice,padded to the barn.She liked going to walks,and sometimes she ended up at the barn.She never went in,though.But today she decided she would,just to see what it was like inside.She slipped through a little hole in the door,and padded in.It was quite dark,and there was something strange under her feet.She scented lots of prey and a cat? She lifted her nose again.Definately a cat."Who-whos there?" she mewed,a little scared

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 7:36

Hm? An ear flicked backwards, hearing something out of the ordinary. Had that been...a voice?

With blue eyes blinking, silent as an owl, Flick made his way in to the barn through the very same hole he used to get out on to the rooftop. Up in the framework of wooden beams, the tabby cat could easily peer down and get a birds-eye-view of the entire barn.

He wasn't expecting to see another cat down there.

"Hello there!" he meowed warmly, trying to control his sudden burst of excitement as he made his way down to the ground level with skillful paws. Finally! Someone new to talk to!
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 7:47

"Hi" Tawnypaw mewed,still a little wary."Im Tawnypaw of Shadowclan" she mewed

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:00

As he came to a stop before the young cat, Flick couldn't help tilting his head a little.

Tawnypaw? That was a funny name. And ShadowClan? What was a ShadowClan?

Hmm... she smelled like pine and marsh--a wild scent if he'd ever smelled one. Perhaps she was a part of that group of cats living out in the forest?

Shrugging and dismissing the oddities with a wave of his tail, the tabby cat flashed a smile. "I'm Flick. I live here in the barn. Tell me; what are you doing out here so late in the day, Miss... Tawnypaw?"
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:04

"I was just going for a wander,thats all" she mewed "I come here often,but I never go in"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:11

Did she? Flick tilted his head. He couldn't recall ever seeing or scenting her around before. Maybe he slept too often...

"Well!" he smiled wide, lashing his tail invitingly. "I'm not going to turn you away! There's plenty of prey here, and it's usually very warm. So you can stay as long as you like. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:19

"Well,im not sure what my clan will think if I stay here to long..." she mewed.But then the smell of the mice hit her nose."Well,they won't mind if I stay here a few minutes,I suppose"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 8:59

Metalshard walked out of the reeds from riverclan teritory and crossed over torwards the abandoned farm to go into the twoleg place. She needed a new leg. She stopped seeing two cats near the barn, walking over she flicked her large ears in greeting. "Hello." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 16:12

"Great!" he purred. He might have seemed oddly happy to have a guest, but... how couldn't he be happy? It had been so long since he'd last spoken to another cat!

And just as that thought crossed his mind, he noticed another she-cat approaching. Another she-cat with a silvery-gray leg... whoa! Was that metal?

He tried to school his features, but it was difficult; especially since he'd never seen a cat with a metal leg before.

"Hello!" A glance between the new cat and Tawnypaw; "My, so many visitors today..." Not that he was complaining, of course.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 18:50

Rosepaw paddec to the barn for some peace, a rare gift to her, because nowadays she spent all the time of her own free will gathering herbs. It was nearing leaf-fall, so they had to stock up. She was at the barn, and saw Tanypaw, a cat she didn't know, and her sister. "Metalshard," she mewoed warmly. "Why are you here?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySat 20 Aug 2011 - 20:10

"Just though I would say hi." she purred. She could see the tom fairly well, he was quite handsome, reminded her of the good side of Bumblepaw. She cought him stareing at her leg "My leg is made of metal, my real one was torn off by a dog and a few twolegs replaced it with this." she explained. "Its quite confortabe atually." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 6:31

Tawnypaw seen Metalshard and Rosepaw pad into the barn."What is Riverclan doing all the way up here?" she asked
OOC:Mel,there are no humans living up here.And anyways,why would a Riverclan cat cross Windclan territory,just to get up here? The Twoleg place is a short walk from Riverclan territory

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 6:58

occ- I know o.o I didnt say i was going to find the humans. I didnt even say i was going to the twolegplace.

ic- "Just taking a stroll." she mewed. "Glad I came, seems fun here."
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) EmptySun 21 Aug 2011 - 7:19

OOC:
Team Snowbound wrote:
Metalshard walked out of the reeds from riverclan teritory and crossed over torwards the abandoned farm to go into the twoleg place. She needed a new leg. She stopped seeing two cats near the barn, walking over she flicked her large ears in greeting. "Hello." she mewed.
That enough proof for you?
IC:Tawnypaw glanced at the Riverclan cats."But why are you so far from the river?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)   Just A Song At Twilight (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Song At Twilight (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: