Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends

Go down 
+3
kjSage
cocoa
speedy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3100

What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends Empty
PostSubject: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 12:13

Imagine its karaoke night and the characters are able to take the mic! What are they singing and how does it end up?

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Song they would sing to:[/b]

[b]Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 [/b]
^^ (1 being: im so embarrassed i dont ever wanna show my face again)

[b]How well they would sing the song 1-10[/b]
^^ (1 being cover your ears or they might bleed.  10 being you killed it ya legend you oughta go tryout for the band itself)

[b]Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who?[/b]

Last edited by speedy on Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 12:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 12:14

Character Name: Sprucebark

Clan: Riverclan

Song they would sing to: Sweet child o' mine by Guns and roses

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 5 maybe a little embarrassed but hed relax after a bit

How well they would sing the song 1-10  a respectable 7 maybe?
^^ (1 being cover your ears or they might bleed.  10 being you killed it ya legend you oughta go tryout for the band itself)

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? hmm maybe Sandypaw (unless she really didnt want to)

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 16:51

Character Name: Dawnfeather

Clan: SkC

Song they would sing to: 100% some Disney Princess song. Maybe Chase the wind?

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 oh dawn doesn’t know what embarrassment means so -7

How well they would sing the song 1-10 10/10 she’d hit all the high notes perfectly yet somehow fail at anything that’s not a Disney Princess song

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? maybe? If beech was there 100%
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 16:58

I love it XD I would pay to see beech sing a disney princess song pffff KJ!!!! we need to make that canon!

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 17:02

speedy wrote:
I love it XD I would pay to see beech sing a disney princess song pffff KJ!!!! we need to make that canon!

Meta musings post idea…
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 18:12

Cocoa wrote:
speedy wrote:

Meta musings post idea…
So I would've said Let It Go but... yeah I can't keep a straight face. But here's her voice claim singing music from the Witcher.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 18:54

... Dawn pls drag Beechfa up to the stage!

ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYY we are gonna here Beechfa sing us a princess song!!!!!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6866

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 21:19

Character Name: Perchstar

Clan: RiverClan

Song they would sing to: "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri (OR alternatively, "Reflection" from Mulan. Though that depends on how depressed she's feeling at the moment)

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 2. She would regret it immediately. She probably only went up because Poppy made her and she's going to disappear forever after she finishes singing.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 Probably 8 tbh. The song is quiet and easy to sing so she'd be really good at it, but she wouldn't notice because she'd be so embarrassed.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? She wouldn't want to subject anyone else to it, but she'd probably have Poppy up there for moral support.

--

Character Name: Flutterpetal

Clan: WindClan

Song they would sing to: Honestly he'd sing anything. However, probably his first choice would be Dancing Queen by ABBA. He'd also sing "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction, "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey, or any 80s feel-good song. Honestly he'd sing whatever someone wanted him to.

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 8! He doesn't really know what being embarrassed means. He'd be a little bit shy at first, but he'd view everyone as his friends so he wouldn't really be worried about it. The second he starts singing, he's fine.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 6. He doesn't sound bad, but he's too enthusiastic to sound very good. But he's having such a good time that it doesn't matter.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? Oh he is absolutely forcing Adderdawn up there with him. He might also bring any other friend he sees, like Honeylight or Whisperear. You're all coming with him and you'll sing the backing vocals and you'll have a GOOD TIME.

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3128

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 21:57

Oh boy let's see...

Character Name: Poppyshine

Clan: RC

Song they would sing to: Walking on Sunshine or Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 Probably 10! She would have a fun time and wouldn't be embarrassed at all :)

How well they would sing the song 1-10 I think probably 7 or 8. I like to think she has a really nice singing voice and would have so much fun with both of them.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? If she did Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, she 100% drags Perch up with her (and embarrasses the heck out of her lol!)

---

Character Name: Iceheart

Clan: SC

Song they would sing to: Colors by Halsey

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 A 2 or 3 maybe. She would absolutely hate it but would try to act like she was okay.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 4ish. She isn't the strongest singer.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? Absolutely not, she would get off the stage as fast as she could though.

---

Character Name: Whisperear

Clan: WC

Song they would sing to: Lazy Wednesdays by Tapes

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 A 5 or 6

How well they would sing the song 1-10 A 1. Their voice is so messed up from their injury.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? Nope!

---

Character Name: Crookedpaw

Clan: SkC

Song they would sing to: Someone New by Hozier

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 A 10 unless they were singing with someone they were actually interested in anywhere near them in which case it would be a 3 or so.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 I'd say a solid 7!

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? By default he would probably drag Rainpaw up there (unless Rain really did not want to, in which case he would not force him!)

---

Character Name: Larkkit

Song they would sing to: Vivaldi Storm by 2CELLOS. (Note: This song has no lyrics)

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 10. He would not be embarrassed. He would stare blank-faced at everyone during the entire 2:34 minute song.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 He does not sing so... xD

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? He and Rookkit stand there side by side like the twins from The Shining.

---

Character Name: Twistpool

Song they would sing to: Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 He gets really into it and forgets he is performing so afterwards he'd feel like a 4

How well they would sing the song 1-10 A surprising 6 or so.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? Absolutely not. (If his brother were alive, they would sing together like drunken dads at a party)

And PHEW! That's all of them.

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrensong (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 22:16

Character Name: Stormdance

Song they would sing to: Probably See The Day by the Altogether or Hug All Ur Friends from Cavetown

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 1. He's dying the whole time. He'd maybe get into it or start to get confident especially if someone is up there with him, but he would thank you to never bring it up again after it's over.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 Honestly like a solid 8! I think he has a very pretty soothing voice <3 He's just super quiet

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? He's probably the one being dragged tbh, either by Brook or he's been dared into it by Rowan

Character Name: Honeylight

Clan: Shadowclan

Song they would sing to: Good Time by Owl City for sure.

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 10, he does not care! He's having a great time! He's vibing!

How well they would sing the song 1-10 Eh, like a solid 5 or 6. He's having so much fun with it it's impossible not to vibe with him tho.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? He would not push anyone, but he would drag anyone who was willing up with him. Every friend of his is in danger. Forestbreeze, Swiftheart, Flutterpetal, Leopardsun....watch out. XD

Character Name: Rainpaw

Clan: Skyclan

Song they would sing to: Well, better than the alternative from Will Wood.

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 5, he'd be really shy and nervous at first but he'd get into it.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 A solid 3. He's very flat about it for the first half of the song and then gets suuuper into it.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? Crookedpaw and/or Lightningpaw are going up there with him or he will NOT do it.

Character Name: Sunkit

Song they would sing to: Could have been me by the Struts.

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 10. Like Honey, he has 0 shame.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 7! Not bad at all actually! He's having a super good time and it shows :3

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? For sure he would at least ask Rook, but failing that he'd probably try to drag his old man buddy Twist up there with him. It probably goes as well as you'd expect. XD

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 9:55

Character Name: Swiftheart

Clan: Shadow

Song they would sing to: Would sing with honeylight so Good time

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 10, no shame at all she would have so much fun with her friend

How well they would sing the song 1-10 maybe like a 8?

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? She would be up there with Honeylight! Maybe encourage Forestbreeze up there too, She would love to meet Flutter too

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 10:16

Character Name: Russetpaw

Song they would sing to: anything. If she doesn’t know the lyrics she’ll still try her best and end up singing lyrics nothing like the original song

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 maybe a 7? If she had sleeps with her solid 10. She would be really into it but also a little embarrassed after

How well they would sing the song 1-10 -6. Russ. Cannot. Sing. Run away

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? yesss 100% take Sleepypaw

Astraeus is a very good singer actually but it’s the one thing he’s embarrassed about, so there’s no way he’s singing anything. He probably sings songs he came up with to himself :)

Frond is too shy to do anything at all

Hart might do it with Russ to support her, but otherwise no
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 15:59

Character Name: Snowfoot

Clan: ShadowClan

Song they would sing to: Fight Song (Rachel Platten), Way To You (Blixemi), Show Yourself (Frozen 2), Love Like You (Steven Universe)

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 A good 4 at first but she’d get into it and get to an 8.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 Probably about a 6, exception being Love Like You. That’s an 8. Snowpaw would’ve killed Show Yourself, but her voice has changed.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? Probably not unless it’s Fight Song. In which case Swiftheart, Dappledlight, and any other friends or siblings are doomed. Even dead ones. Deerleap, who cares if you’re in StarClan, get your tail onstage!

Character Name: Blazefang

Song they would sing to: Nobody Like U (Turning Red), Touch The Sky (Brave), Try Everything (Zootopia) (can you tell I’m a Disney nerd yet? LOL)

Level of how embarrassing it would be for them 1-10 9, she’s very much at home.

How well they would sing the song 1-10 A good 8 or 9. She thinks she’s a bad singer but she SLAPS.

Would they drag their friend up on stage with them? If so who? Yes! Silverwing! Get up here!

I’ll probably do another post with Lighttail, Sunpaw, and Sagekit eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends   What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends Empty

Back to top Go down

What song would your character sing at karaoke night when out with friends
Page 1 of 1