Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj Empty
PostSubject: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj EmptySat 13 Nov 2021 - 19:20

It was sunhigh, and the leaf-fall weather for the last few days had been dry, and cold. Most of the trees on SkyClan's territory had turned various shades of orange and red and yellow, and the ground crunched and shifted beneath Spottedfrog's paws as she stalked through the forest. The fallen leaves made hunting difficult for most cats, and Spottedfrog was no exception, already she'd lost a chipmunk, and spooked a small collection of pigeons, and she was frustrated. Her stark black and white pelt did her no favors in camouflage, either.

As she moved through the underbrush, a rabbit kicked up in front of her, and Spottedfrog dashed after it. Why was it always rabbits? They'd done their best to collapse the burrows they saw, but she guessed they probably came over here to get shelter from the frigid wind on the open moors. This time, though, she knew what to do, and she was on the thing's heels and ready for it as it cut to the side. She cut, too, sliding on her pads to gain the traction she needed, and with a final burst of speed, she was on top of the rabbit, her fangs piercing its spine before the two of them even came to a complete stop.

Victorious, she shook the thing violently, her hackles raised. She got one. It took moons but  she got one, and when she got back to camp, everyone would know. Turning, she started to head back to the last place she'd seen the rest of her hunting patrol, but a flash of gray in her peripheral made her pause. Spottedfrog tracked it with her eyes, the smell of the rabbit overpowering anything else she could have tried to scent, but she didn't need to, anyway, the scarred shoulder and faint stripes told her exactly who that was.

Dropping the rabbit at her paws, Spottedfrog narrowed her eyes. "Hey, Beechpaw," she called out. "Shouldn't you be pulling the ticks off of elders, or something?"

Spottedfrog
50/50
117/120 (-3)

Last edited by JJ on Sat 13 Nov 2021 - 19:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj EmptySat 13 Nov 2021 - 19:20

The member 'JJ' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj Mistpe10
Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj EmptySun 14 Nov 2021 - 7:55

Beechpaw sank her teeth into the quail, cutting off any attempt at squawking it might've made. This one hadn't quite been quick enough to take flight, and now it would sit on the fresh-kill pile when she made it back to camp. Tail raised in triumph, the apprentice turned to bury it quickly, pausing at a flash of movement in her peripheral vision. Dark fur, a flash of white... Not a rogue, though as far as Beechpaw was concerned, Spottedfrog was as much of a clanmate as one.

She stared her her sister in disgust as she shook a rabbit, more akin to a dog shaking a cat than a Skyclanner hunting prey. It was fitting, really, why would she expect Spottedfrog to have any respect for the prey she brought back, when her parents had so little respect for the clan or the lives of actual cats? The apple truly hadn't fallen far from the tree.

Beechpaw turned away with a snort of disgust, and not a heartbeat later she heard Spottedfrog's voice. She glanced over her shoulder, lip curling at the other she-cat's snide remarks. Of course Spottedfrog wouldn't know how to leave well enough alone.

"I don't know about you, but my mother would rather groom herself and would hunt for herself if she could... Which is why I'm out here. Of course, yours is hardly present anyways, so I suppose you wouldn't know a thing about her wishes, would you? She might as well be an elder, with how much she contributes to her clan." Foxfire and Smokefeather contributed more to Skyclan than the Shadowclanner did, Beechpaw was fairly certain, and she didn't care at all of Spottedfrog was able to read that in her voice.

"Don't you have better things to do than bother an apprentice, anyways?" She questioned, tail lazily flicking back and forth as she eyed Spottedfrog disdainfully.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 16:11

The moment Beechpaw brought her mother into it, Spottedfrog's hackles were up. The black-and-white warrior bristled, lowering her head and plastering her ears, lips rising up to show her fangs in a furious hiss. Her claws extended into the ground, and her yellow-green eyes narrowed on Beechpaw's ugly, scarred face. "At least my mother can take care of herself. But I guess getting beat up and scarred past the point of being useful runs on your side of the family."

Spottedfrog knew that was a low blow, but she didn't care. She meant it, she meant every word. She was tired of Beechpaw lording over the rest of SkyClan with her high-and-mighty, I'm-better-than-you attitude, just because Spottedfrog and her siblings were half ShadowClan. What did it matter? They'd never even seen the inside of ShadowClan's territory... and Spottedfrog could climb trees and catch birds as well as any pure-blooded SkyClan cat.

The rabbit forgotten, she stepped forward, closer to Beechpaw, almost close enough to touch. She had to look up, slightly, to her half-sister, but she got as close to nose-to-nose as she could manage, lashing her feathery tail behind her. "You couldn't cut it as a medicine cat, and now you're pretending to be a warrior. How long until you give up on that, too? How long before you turn your back on SkyClan, the same way you've turned your back on everything that's ever even a minor inconvenience, huh?"
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 16:58

"She actually cares about the clan, unlike yours." Spottedfrog tried to stand nose to nose with her, and Beechpaw didn't miss how the younger warrior needed to look up at her. She stared down her nose at her, derision clear in every line of her face. Spottedfrog continued speaking, and Beechpaw's fur lifted, rage flashing in her eye at her half-sibling's words. "Smokefeather has done more for this clan than you or your rat-faced mother ever will." How dare Spottedfrog disparage a respected elder.

Of course, the younger she-cat just had to continue speaking, and it was an effort to keep her claws sheathed. Beechpaw's lips curled into a snarl, ears flat against her skull as her tail lashed. "You say I'm pretending, when you have no clue what you're talking about, kitten." Beechpaw growled, "I never wanted to be a medicine cat, and the clan doesn't need me as a medicine cat. Bloodstar made me an apprentice because he knew I hated every second of it for seasons." Red tinged her vision as Spottedfrog continued, "I served the clan then, and I'll continue to do so- as a warrior." She spat. Spottedfrog wanted to know someone who had abandoned their clan? She could look at Briarthorn. Beechpaw was done listening to her spit vitriol and lies. "You don't have the guts to back up a thing you say, do you?" She sneered, "Is that all you can do? Talk?"

With a growl, the former medicine cat exploded forward, aiming to bowl into the smaller warrior with bruising force. She swiped at her head with unfriendly, but very-much sheathed paws. She was fully aware of Bloodstar's rules about infighting... And as far as Beechpaw was concerned, this was just sparring. Because Spottedfrog needed to learn how stupid she was somehow.

Beechpaw used Jumping Strike for -7 sp, dealing -4+3 damage.
Beechpaw used Desperate Blows for -5 sp, dealing -7 damage.

Beechpaw
15 / 15 hp
18 / 30 sp (30 - 7 - 5)

Spottedfrog
38 / 50 hp (50 - 7 - 5)
120 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj EmptyFri 19 Nov 2021 - 12:49

With every word that Beechpaw spoke, the rage inside Spottedfrog grew. Moons of resentment that had been building ever since that trip to the Moonstone, where Beechface had treated her so cruelly, boiling over past the point of no return. She was tired of this absolute oaf and the way she treated everyone. "I can back it up, Beechpaw, why don't you-"

If she'd been allowed to finish, she'd have said "try me" but Beechpaw didn't give her the opportunity. The large, former medicine cat surged forward, and Spottedfrog's instincts had her moving out of the way - though not quite fast enough - before she could finish. A sheathed paw slammed over her ears, and the younger warrior snarled, ducking her head and bunching her powerful hind legs for a split second before she launched herself at Beechpaw, bowling into her half-sister with surprising force considering their size difference.

She landed on top of Beechpaw, claws extended but not digging deep enough to draw blood. "You're a fraud," she spat. "You're never gonna be anything but a washed-up, bitter ol' foxheart. You might as well just join them in the elder's den and be done with it."

Spottedfrog used Leap-and-Hold on Beechpaw, dealing 9 damage.

Beechpaw
6 / 15 hp (-9)
18 / 30 sp

Spottedfrog
38 / 50 hp
102 / 120 sp (-15)

I'm not gonna roll for the leap and hold because it's more for flavor than actually wanting to pin her. So you can play it how you want. <3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj EmptySat 20 Nov 2021 - 6:50

Spottedfrog leapt, knocking into Beechpaw with surprising force. Hissing, Beechpaw twisted, forcing her way out of her half-sister's hold. Spottedfrog was speaking again, and Beechpaw curled her lip. A fraud? No, Beechpaw had always remained true. Always. "If it weren't for your father, you and your foxhearted mother wouldn't be here at all. At least I'm grateful to be here and pull my weight. At least my clanmates know they can rely on me when needed. Something they'll never be sure of with the likes of you."

Beechpaw is no longer pinned.

Beechpaw
6 / 15 hp
18 / 30 sp

Spottedfrog
38 / 50 hp
102 / 120 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj   Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Shared and Spilled [c] kj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: