Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 6:57 am

It was time for another kit to move to the apprentice den. The shy she-cat was difficult to get a read on, but after some long nights Murkystrike thought she had chosen a mentor that would be good for her. Climbing Jaggedrock, she called the clan together. "ShadowClan, gather in the shadow of Jaggedrock!"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Characters : Leopardpaw (TC), Frogpaw (ShC), Lakekit (WC)
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 7:12 am

@Murkystrike

Frogkit heard the deputy's voice ring throughout the camp. Finally! She was looking forward to this day for weeks, and she was finally about to meet her mentor and earn her apprentice name! The black and white she-cat was tired of being scrunched in the corner with the other large kits as the queens fawned over the newborns. She took a seat near the front quietly, green eyes wide.

Leopardpaw - Male - TC Apprentice - #ff9933
Frogpaw - Female - SC Apprentice - #00cc66
Lakekit - Male - WC Kit - #3399ff
If I haven't responded in two days please pm me<3
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:03 am

The black and white furred she-kit took a place near the front, and Murkystrike gave a few more moments for some stragglers to join the crowd. When she was satisfied with the number, she continued on with the ceremony. "ShadowClan, I have gathered you here today to witness the naming of a new apprentice. Frogkit, please step forward." She mewed, waiting for her to do so before continuing. "Frogkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and are ready to become an apprentice. From this day forward, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Frogpaw. Your mentor will be Mistyfalcon. I trust that he will train you with patience and understanding." She mewed, leaping from Jaggedrock to conclude the ceremony as the new apprentice met her mentor.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:10 am

Frogpaw
@Murkystrike

The new apprentice dipped her head respectfully to the deputy. Although she rarely showed any expression, she had a small smile on her lips. "Thank you, I will do my best to serve my clan." She stepped down, looking for her new mentor across the small crowd of cats.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:20 am

At Murkystrike's call, Mistyfalcon took his usual place near the edge of the crowd. Another apprentice ceremony, he knew, which was good. It wasn't long before more cats were gathered, including the kit in question. Murkystrike called the black and white she-kit forward, naming her Frogpaw. And... He was a mentor again. Mistyfalcon glanced up at the deputy, a hint of a smile playing across his features before he turned his dark blue gaze towards the newly-named apprentice and padded forward.

"Congratulations, Frogpaw." He greeted quietly, lightly touching his nose to that of Frogpaw's before continuing. "We'll start training tonight. For now, go get your nest settled."

((OOC: I'll get a training topic for us up shortly!))

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:29 am

Frogpaw

@Murkystrike and Mistyfalcon

Frogpaw padded over to the larger tomcat, touching noses with him as customary. She had heard of Mistyfalcon before, and she knew that he was a warrior with a lot of experience. It made her slightly nervous, and she hoped he didn't notice her paws fidgeting. She didn't want to let him down. Frogpaw nodded. "Okay."

Ooc: thanks!//

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Frogkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: