Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Watching [OPEN]

Go down 
+2
kjSage
Karuna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5686

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 Oct 2021 - 18:50

Swiftspirit padded into camp, dropping the two hares onto the fresh-kill pile before turning towards the edge of camp. The evening sun cast long shadow over Windclan camp, though she wasn't quite tired enough to turn to her nest for the night. The nights were definitely growing colder, not that Swiftspirit minded. She much preferred the crisp breeze to feeling like her paws were going to burn off before she made it out of camp.

The warrior settled onto her haunches at the edge of camp, glad to have a chance to relax after the long day of training Sootpaw and then hunting. She still had no idea how to try and connect with the surly apprentice, and it was as frustrating as it was worrying. Her gaze flicked towards where the apprentices slept, and she shook her head, gaze lifting to the sky as she stretched out. Tomorrow would be another day to try, and another day to be mostly ignored and stonewalled, she was sure. She didn't enjoy feeling so pessimistic, especially not about her own apprentice.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 Oct 2021 - 20:40

A little ball of fluff about the same shade as a fiery sunset shook himself out, little stubby tail lifted to the sky as he trotted out of the nursery, bright blue eyes flicking all over camp and to the high walls that blocked the view of whatever lay outside his limited world. They caught sight of a grey and white pelt he'd sometimes seen around, and the rest of the camp was pretty boring right now, so he planted himself in front of her. "Hey who are you?"

Without leaving any pause for answer, he continued on, "I'm Flamekit, and I'm bored. I want to go outside, but no one ever lets me. They say I'll get eaten by dogs or giant hares. As if. Everyone knows hares don't eat cats." He waved his tail to the pile. "Like anything cats eat would ever eat cats. I saw you bring those in, you know. Hare tastes better than rabbit. It's bigger." He added that last as if it explained everything, little whiskers twitching at the sheer absurdity of those who'd tried to fool him with their silly scare-stories.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 5:07

Hentooth had found herself constantly keeping an eagle eye on Sagewillow and Downtuft’s kits. After she and her siblings were apprenticed, the nursery had remained… rather empty. Fogpaw had been Fogkit, and there had been a few other kits, but all in all the nursery had remained quiet.

Now, it was anything but.

She’d never believed kits could have so much energy, be so many places (seemingly all at the same time, although she did confuse Orangekit with Berrykit occasionally). They were surprisingly loud, too, and when they weren’t that was worse, because someone was planning trouble. Thankfully the medicine cat had managed to keep them out of her herb stores, although she feared she was fighting a losing battle as they grew and became faster and bigger.

That was why, when she poked her head out of the medicine den, she scanned the camp for signs of the rambunctious fluffballs. Sometimes she thought that if they never saw her entering or exiting her den, they’d forget it was there. It was more of a misguided hope, to be honest. She’d been somewhat curious about the medicine den as a kit, and she’d only been interested in being a strong warrior. It was only natural that the kits would be curious… about everything.

Aha. It seemed Flamekit was bugging Swiftspirit. Certain that the older warrior wouldn’t agree to any pleading to take him out of camp, she stretched, yawning. Ah, why not. The young medicine cat trotted over, nodding to the kit and Swiftspirit. “Heya, everyone. Whatcha talking about?”
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 9:16

Target spotted.

Mistykit watched as Flamekit spoke to one of the older warriors, a pretty she-cat. But those were not the cats she was after. No. She had a different prey item in mind.

And then she came out, smelling of herbs, as usual. The medicine cat was distracted by the two cats in front of her. This would be the perfect hunt. She just had to creep a little bit closer, and then....

Then she launched. Wrapping herself on one of the hindlegs, she grinned up at Hentooth. "I got you! Flamekit, help me take her down! You, too, new cat! I need big cat help!"

Watching [OPEN] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 11:35

"Hello, Flamekit," Swiftspirit smiled warmly at the energetic kit. "I'm Swiftspirit." Wanting to be let out of camp and not being able to was something she could sympathize with, and maybe for Flamekit more than her it was truly in his blood to want to run the moors. "You're a bit too young still... You'll be an apprentice soon enough, and then you'll be able to run and hunt with your mentor."

It wasn't long before another set of paws was padding her way, and she nodded in greeting towards Hentooth. "Oh, nothing-" She couldn't help her laugh as another kit made themselves known, wrapping their small legs around one of Hentooth's and requesting... Assistance. One of Downtuft's, and Flamekit's sibling, she thought, though couldn't quite remember the name of the kit. Swiftspirit glanced down at Flamekit, a smirk playing across her lips. "I think your sister needs help, don't you?"

She couldn't resist aiming a playful paw towards one of Hentooth's front legs, a lazy attempt to tug the medicine cat off balance.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 14:59

Quiet as a whisper, quick as the wind, stick to the shadows.

Whisperingkit's favorite thing to do. Scare every other cat. A cheeky little menace to the Clan, the little she-kit had a habit of appearing from the shadows, like an ominous being of darkness ready to collect souls. But much less scary. Fluffy kittens hair and tufty furs behind the ears didn't scream spooky. Although Sagewillow did put on a good act of it being scary, but Whisperingkit wasn't fooled by her Momma. "Hi, new cat. Swiftsomething. I think." Whisperingkit chirped, seemingly materializing behind the pointed she-cat (behind the fresh-kill pile was a good hiding spot)

Whisperingkit then noticed Hentooth. Hmm.. maybe she could hide in the herbs one day and jump out when the medicine cat least expected it. It would be funny, but dad might get angry.. then again, dad was quick to forgive them. Something about them being his sweet children, just trying to learn about the world. Blegh. Whisperingkit was quite certain none of her siblings were like that, save maybe Orangekit and Breezekit.

"I'll help you Mistykit! C'mon, Flamekit!" The gray she-cat mewed, charging at Hentooth, wrapping her forepaws around the calico's left frontpaw, doing barely any harm as she pounded her back legs against the much larger molly, churning her little legs as fast as she could. With a "Hopmfp!" sound, Whisperingkit bit down on the leg, stubby fangs barely touching anything but fur. To Whisperingkit, however, she felt as accomplished as a mighty warrior taking down four leaders at once.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySat 16 Oct 2021 - 21:54

Flamekit grinned and fluffed his chest out, tail rising higher at the she-cat's words. "Oh yeah! And I'll be the fastest cat on the moor - I'm already the fastest kit, and I've learned battle moves already-"

His prattling was cut off by the medicine cat's arrival, and he squinted up at her, his ears flattening slightly. She was always keeping her nosy eyes on them all, trying to stop them from having fun - like that time they'd tried to climb the Tallrock, or hung around the entrance of the camp to "watch a hunting patrol come back". She'd almost become a stormcloud at that one, EYEING them all as if they planned to hare out any second. Which totally hadn't been the idea. "Swiftspirit was telling me all about apprentice stuff and how I'm going to be a great one some day," He said back, just a little belligerently. She couldn't mother-hen them forever, and she needed to know that.

And then his siblings appeared, and his blue eyes widened. Strangely enough, though, he screwed his face up at their requests for help, muzzle scrunching. I don't need anybody to tell me to join in. Come on. "Yeah- But only because you're all doing it wrong!" And with a fierce grin, he leapt up at Hentooth's distracted head, clinging onto her face and shoving his paws all over her ears and nose as he fought to clamber up on top of her. "Grah! I'll show you how it's done!" He yowled, voice high and cracking, a laugh breaking through as he did his best to pummel her. "Mistykit, Whisperingkit, pull her legs out from under her! C'mon, big Swift, you've got big paws!"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 9:57

Hentooth looked a bit incredulous at Flamekit’s words, but it wasn’t like Swiftspirit would agree to his pleas to get out of camp. Suddenly, a whoosh of air hit her ears and she half-turned, just in time to see Mistykit cannon into her hind leg. “Oh, you are on,” she mewed, her eyes narrowing. Be careful with them be careful with them be- “Ahhh!” Whisperingkit slammed into her front leg- not hard but she hadn’t been expecting it- then Swiftspirit lazily swiped at her, and Hentooth narrowed her eyes at the warrior in her best ohyouwillregretthat. It was hard keeping her balance with kits latched onto her, and just as she tried to gently prey Whisperingkit off with a sheathed paw…

Ooof.

She hadn’t been expecting it. Flamekit actually leapt at her face. Her face. How the stars did he even manage- never mind. That wasn’t important right now. What was important was that the medicine cat was now teetering on her haunches, trying to not squish Mistykit. She started falling backwards, but her tail whipped round and she somehow fell heavily onto her paws. Hentooth managed to get Flamekit’s tail out of her face for a moment, long enough to mew sarcastically that “If anyone wants to help torture the medicine cat, how’s the ti-umph! Not the ears, you little-” She gently prodded at the kit on her face, trying to pry him off as she glared at Swiftspirit from the one eye that wasn’t covered by kit fluff. She would get Flamekit off, then the other two, and then Swiftspirit had better run for her life.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 15:00

Timbersun watched from a few tail-lengths away, the scene grabbing his attention moments before. He almost couldn't hold in his laughter. He stood up, wanting to go over there and help his sister with the kits, but for a heartbeat, his paws wouldn't move. So many cats said she would forgive him, Starclan, Ashfall and Swiftspirit, who was right there. He forced his paws to move, running over with a smile. "Don't worry, sister, I'll protect you!" He lightly pushed the kits away, tilting his head with a smile. He locked eyes with his sister for a moment, lowering his voice to a whisper. "I said I would." He smiled, looking back at the kits, wiggling his tail playfully. He glanced at Swiftspirit. "Swiftspirit! You're fighting for the kits? I never thought I'd see such betrayal!" He playfully slapped the she-cat, then turned to the kits. "If you wanna attack the Medicine Cat, then you'll have to go through me! The mighty Timbersun!" He chuckled, obviously letting the tiny cats attack him first.

Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 15:15

(ooc: This is hilarious XD)

Flamekit grinned, sharp little kit teeth flashing as Hentooth attempted and failed to shove him off. This was fun! Revenge was sweet!

And then somebody else came along to the medicine cat's rescue, and he fought to keep his hold, digging in ferociously with all his little kit claws as best he could. The laughter of before abruptly cut off to a high-pitched growl that grated from his throat, righteous anger flashing. This wasn't fair! They'd just been playing! "No! I'm not moving you piece of foxd-!" He screeched bloody murder as they conspired together to scrape him from her face, fur bushing out in an attempt to scare them off.

He still ended up on the ground with a thumping oof. But like a spiky streak of fire, he leapt up again, blue eyes wide with rage, red tinging the edge of his vision. "You- you-! I'll- that's-! ARRGH!" In a blur of puffed-up kitten fluff, he launched at the new cat, chomping on his leg with a savage snarl that sounded more like a balloon dying than the threatening noise it should've. "YOU'LL PAY!"

Of course, with his mouth buried in the tom's leg, it came out as more of a muffled "OOFLE AY!", but he didn't notice, or care that much.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 7:13

Ooc: casually throws out posting order as I’m not even sure what it is anymore

Hentooth couldn’t really hear much what with Flamekit screeching in her ear like a speeding monster, but Swift did help her get the kit off her face- maybe she wouldn’t chase down Swiftspirit after all (Hah just kidding Swiftspirit would pay). Finally they managed to get the little pester off and she looked up with a chuckle-

Oh

Those weren’t Swift’s blue eyes. Or her grey fur. It was familiar green eyes and brown fur. For a heartbeat she froze, the grin frozen on her face in an oddly stretched manner. She blinked. Blinked again. Not sure what to think-

And then it all came crashing down on her like a waterfall, a cascade of waithedoesnthatemedontletthisbelikeSootpawTimberisthatreallyyou? She’d missed too much. He was a strong warrior now. Her stomach felt odd. Then he spoke, and she jerked herself out of her fogginess.

“Horse-dung Timber, I missed you-“ Hentooth’s eyes grew wide at what she had just said… in front of the kits. Hopefully they hadn’t listened, otherwise…ohhhhhh she was in for it now. Her eyes locked with Timber’s for a moment, and she managed a smile. They would talk later. For now they had some kits to fight off- and “For stars’ sake, Flamekit, who do you think you are?” How did he- what the- oh well. She’d focus on this for now.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Watching [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching [OPEN]   Watching [OPEN] EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 16:42

Swiftspirit laughed as Hentooth flailed and struggled with the kits attacking her, smirking as the medicine cat's sputtering. The kits were... Adorable, if she was being honest. And watching Hentooth struggle was entirely too amusing. She'd have to watch her tail for the next few days but it was worth it.

It wasn't long before the commotion drew another cat over, and Timbersun's playful jab was easily returned, "What? You'd fight against kits? For shame, Timber." She grinned at her friend, though it suddenly turned more triumphant at Hentooth's words. "Told you." She mewed smugly... Right before she leapt for Timbersun, attempting to knock him to the ground as Flamekit launched himself at one of the tom's legs.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8