Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

skies are crying, and I am watching [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestia

Celestia

Clan/Rank : Rogue
Number of posts : 185

skies are crying, and I am watching [open] Empty
PostSubject: skies are crying, and I am watching [open]   skies are crying, and I am watching [open] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 am

The fawn she-cat sighed, her paws taking turns hitting the ground in an alien-like fashion. Her ears were perked, and her tail twitching. Chest puffed out and nostrils flared, Celestia continued towards the abandoned barn. All color seemed to have been drained from her eyes; it was like they had transformed into a dull gray. A chilly, biting wind ruffled her short fur, and she shivered. She hadn't been trained in hunting or fighting, but she would have to try her best to survive out here.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: skies are crying, and I am watching [open]   skies are crying, and I am watching [open] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am

A black she-cat with unusual grey paws, tail tip, and mark over her left eye appeared from a bush. She looked around and continued on towards the Abandoned barn. She looked up and noticed another cat that was also heading the same way. She stood for a moment before calling "Hey!"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: skies are crying, and I am watching [open]   skies are crying, and I am watching [open] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Snow padded out of the abandoned barn"why hello there,i'm Snow and this is Tigerkit."Snow mewed.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: skies are crying, and I am watching [open]   skies are crying, and I am watching [open] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Snow, this is before you got on the site.

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: skies are crying, and I am watching [open]   skies are crying, and I am watching [open] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 am

oh sorry.......I didn't know.

PostSubject: Re: skies are crying, and I am watching [open]   skies are crying, and I am watching [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

skies are crying, and I am watching [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: