Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

I Wear This Auburn Crown [C] Empty
PostSubject: I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]   I Wear This Auburn Crown [C] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 1:45 am

Klaus carried a fat hare to the old asylum camp and dropped it in the center. Old habits died hard apparently, because he'd also brought back two squirrels and a bird earlier. He was only feeding himself and Tarot, but the truth was, hunting helped him relax. Maybe he was always destined to be a hunter, whether his prey be for food or for vengeance. The chill rom the early morning had almost completely left the area and the sun had warmed to temperatures from chilly to cool. As he set the hare in the fresh-kill pile, he sat down to think for a moment. His battles from both Wolfstar and Bearspirit were fairly distant memories now, though Bearspirit's work was still noticeable as mostly healed scabs by now. He thought about which prey item he actually wanted for himself... though nothing actually looked fairly appetizing to him. He finally settled on the bird, a quail, hardly a ton of food but it was enough for now.

Something about silence and general alone-ness made his mind feel dull. At one point he loved the solitude, able to be away from his clan and practice his singing... but now solitude had been all too common. As much as he enjoyed Tarot, he and the fellow rogue tom had their own agendas for each day. Conversations were pleasant but brief over meals. At the moment, he was unsure of where Tarot had gone, but was sure he'd be back soon enough, maybe with his own prey dangling from his jaws. It wasn't a problem though. The nights were getting cold enough that fresh-kill lasted several days, especially when it was buried.

He absently and slowly plucked the quail, carelessly spitting the feathers where ever was convenient at the time. He'd never admit it to anyone, but rogue life was dull, now that he'd gotten used to it again. Clans always had some kind of nonsense going on, and if anyone were to tell him he'd miss that one day he would have rolled his eyes at them. He bit into the quail and chewed slowly as he stared out across the camp at nothing. If an eventful life wasn't going to come find him, then maybe he needed to go out and find it.

Maybe he needed to body a few more cats. Lilac... whatever her name was now, was going to be added to his ever-growing list. Shrikestorm he was still on the fence about, mostly wanting to beat the tar out of him, but was just as happy to move passed their current issues as well. Maybe he'd go find that little traitor later. Was Windclan doing better under Daystar? Would Ashfall hate him forever? And... what had ever happened to Tornshadow, since that day she came to warn him of Skyclan's invasion?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]   I Wear This Auburn Crown [C] EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 7:53 pm

Tornshadow had been sticking close by Windclan for the longest time, knowing that the cats weren't exactly openly hostile to her if she kept her distance. She respected their boundaries and they let her keep her peaceful somewhat solitary life. At least she assumed since Skyclan never bothered to come after her.

Of course she found herself straying from the barn and the hidden outcrop that she had called home lately. Exploring everything she could find outside of the clan territories without ever leaving the security she knew around the area. Of course that is where she ended up today, the overgrown and barren clearing called to her. Her curiosity getting the better of her as she crept closer. There were certainly cat scents here.. Coming and going but as she got closer something familiar had her pausing. Was it really? What was he doing here? Didn't he have a life in Windclan now?

She pressed forward, her pawsteps careful. She didn't want to scare anyone, but she didn't want to come across as a threat. As she stepped into the clearing her azure eyes scanned everything she could, before falling on the figure that was her father. Her eyes lit up, glad to see him but a single question gnawed at her mind. Why was he here? "You're here.." Her voice was soft, but her words were clear.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]   I Wear This Auburn Crown [C] EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 11:21 pm

A noise... that had to be Tarot. Any other cat would have approached with caution. Similar to what clans did, he and Tarot made sure their scents were strong and well known in the area. He didn't even look up from his quail, still allowing his thoughts to flow through his mind. A familiar voice suddenly spoke, but it wasn't Tarot's voice. Klaus looked up from his quail with wide eyes and alert ears. It was Tornshadow! The pale tom swallowed the little bit of meat in his mouth and got to his paws.

"Tornshadow!" He meowed excitedly before he trotted toward her. His tail was high in the air and there was a deep purr that rumbled in his chest. He butted his head against her's, probably the only sign of affection he'd given anyone in moons.

"I'm glad Skyclan didn't skin you for warning me." It had been a thought in the back of his mind that it might have happened... But she was here. She smelled nothing like Skyclan... a bit like straw and the moor though. His mind flashed back to the old barn he'd stayed a night in with Theron. That would make sense if she had been there. Had she been waiting for him? The thought brought a stab of guilt.

"Lilacstar banished me immediately when I warned her that they were coming. I told her it was a bad idea. I told her Skyclan wouldn't stop just because she forced me to leave... She didn't want to listen. So I've been alone since then. It smells like you have been too..."

At least he hoped that was the case. He hoped she had left of her own accord. He wouldn't put it passed Wolfstar to banish any and all of his allies still left in Skyclan... albeit that number had shrunk significantly. "Are you alright?"

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]   I Wear This Auburn Crown [C] EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 12:44 pm

Tornshadow couldn't help but let out the little purr at the affection her father was giving her, and in turn butting her head against him. Affection was rare these days for her, so she rather enjoyed this moment she had.

"I didn't give Skyclan the chance to hurt me, I never returned after I warned you. I don't know why Lilacstar would banish you... You did so much for them.. Even chased me away. I just don't see it." She remarked pulling away from her father, and sitting down with her tail curled around her paws.

"For now I have been lingering around Windclan territory and the barn. Birdsong is with me. She left Skyclan as well. She learned that Raven wasn't actually her mother.. instead was Beechface." She remembered how Birdsong felt after learning that information. She wasn't the best at comforting her friend, but she tried. "So at least I haven't been totally alone."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]   I Wear This Auburn Crown [C] EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 5:10 pm

Well she wasn't wrong. He had done a lot for Windclan, yet all they could focus on was what he had done to Skyclan. It was hardly fair, since he had lived there for moons without incident. She hadn't been alone like he had been... because she was traveling with Beechface's daughter? He blinked once in surprise, but the more he thought about it, the less surprised he was.

"I thought she looked like Beechface... but I let it go because she seemed pretty sure he mother was Ravenclaw and her father was... Wrenspring? Is that still accurate?" A more sinister part of him hoped so. How nice that would be if he not only not knew Birdsong's true origins but his latest attack on the Skyclan camp and wounded Beechface without her even having to be there.

Well if Birdsong was with Tornshadow still, he wasn't going to hurt the silvery molly if he found her again. At least... not be the first one to attack. From what he remembered, Birdsong hadn't been much of a fighter despite her being of the Bloodstrike bloodline.

"Well, poor thing. I'm sure that wasn't a pleasant surprise." He certainly wouldn't have been happy about it if it were him. "Are you hungry? I have plenty of fresh kill. I have a companion that lives here too but for all I know he's probably..." Hunting other cats for food instead. "... hunting for himself. I'm sure he wouldn't care if you had some."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]   I Wear This Auburn Crown [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wear This Auburn Crown [C]
Page 1 of 1